So it's as if the farmer hires the fox to be the inspector of the Hen House!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Iran will be allowed to use its own inspectors to investigate a site it has been accused of using to develop nuclear arms, operating under a secret agreement with the U.N. agency that normally carries out such work, according to a document seen by The Associated Press.
News from The Associated Press

I think the above speaks volumes about the objective of Obama's Muslim affectation!

I

I think the above speaks volumes about the objective of Obama's Muslim affectation!
Actually it speaks to the stupidity and gullibility of the Right to swallow any rumor and gossip fed to them without even reading the article.

First of all the real document is a secret that the author NEVER saw. What he saw was an UNSIGNED preliminary draft which is different from the final document. But details never matter to the Right!

I'd rather be at peace with Iran then at war with it...We need to spend money on America.

I agree with you ! I'd rather be at peace with IRAN! NO question.

BUT that's going to be hard to do when YOU, I and the rest of the world WANT PEACE with IRAN BUT........
Khamenei told a crowd in Tehran that Iran would not capitulate to Western demands.
When the crowd started shouting, “Death to America,” the ayatollah responded: “Of course yes, death to America, because America is the original source of this pressure.
See Iran's religious leaders see the ONLY conclusion regarding the Iran relationship with USA is as they say "apocalyptic mindset"...i.e. it is a foregone, and total objective to fulfill their prophecies that the USA be destroyed....

Professor Bernard Lewis, in 2009, said on the question of Iran's nuclear weapon, "For most of the Iranian leadership MAD would work as a deterrent, but for Ahmadinejad and his group with their apocalyptic mindset, mutually assured destruction is not a deterrent, it's an inducement."

True, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is no longer the Iranian president, and the current president, Hassan Rouhani is often deemed by the west a pragmatist and a reformer, but he has openly bragged about hoodwinking the United States in the past.

Further, the apocalyptic mindset is not something unique to Ahmadinejad and his followers. It has deep roots in Shi'ite belief. That -- plus raw superstition, a large measure of religious fanaticism, and a cult of martyrdom -- makes Iran the most dangerous country on the planet today.
Iran's Supreme Leader: "Death to America"

Last edited:
When the crowd started shouting, “Death to America,” the ayatollah responded: “Of course yes, death to America, because America is the original source of this pressure.
And Drumpf and the Right shout "take their oil"

I

Actually it speaks to the stupidity and gullibility of the Right to swallow any rumor and gossip fed to them without even reading the article.

First of all the real document is a secret that the author NEVER saw. What he saw was an UNSIGNED preliminary draft which is different from the final document. But details never matter to the Right!

Did you read the link closely???

Here because you are too lazy...

The Parchin agreement was worked out between the IAEA and Iran.
The United States and the five other world powers were not party to it but were briefed by the IAEA and endorsed it as part of the larger package.

On Wednesday, White House National Security Council spokesman Ned Price said the Obama administration was "confident in the agency's technical plans for investigating the possible military dimensions of Iran's former program. ... The IAEA has separately developed the most robust inspection regime ever peacefully negotiated."

All IAEA member countries must give the agency some insight into their nuclear programs. Some are required to do no more than give a yearly accounting of the nuclear material they possess.
But nations- like Iran - suspected of possible proliferation are under greater scrutiny that can include stringent inspections.

The agreement in question diverges from normal procedures by allowing Tehran [THE FOX!!!]to employ its own experts and equipment in the search for evidence of activities it has consistently denied - trying to develop nuclear weapons.

Olli Heinonen, who was in charge of the Iran probe as deputy IAEA director general from 2005 to 2010, said he could think of no similar concession with any other country.

The White House has repeatedly denied claims of a secret side deal favorable to Tehran. IAEA chief Yukiya Amano told Republican senators last week that he was obligated to keep the document confidential.

Iran has refused access to Parchin for years and has denied any interest in - or work on - nuclear weapons. Based on U.S., Israeli and other intelligence and its own research, the IAEA suspects that the Islamic Republic may have experimented with high-explosive detonators for nuclear arms.

The IAEA has cited evidence, based on satellite images, of possible attempts to sanitize the site since the alleged work stopped more than a decade ago.

The document seen by the AP is a draft that one official familiar with its contents said doesn't differ substantially from the final version. He demanded anonymity because he wasn't authorized to discuss the issue in public.

So AGAIN please stop trying to justify this
totally ignorant DEAL done by grossly naive people obviously like YOU.
YOU time after time after time
criticized Bush for Liberating Iraq" because of WMDs!
HERE Obama is LOOKING THE OTHER WAY while Iran takes the $150 billion in escrow... uses it to fulfill their objective: Destroy Israel/United States.

Obama looking the other way when Iran "INSPECTS" it's own sites????
You were the same people laughing at Bush regarding WMDs when HE took Saddam's refusal to certify that Iraq's WMDs were destroyed even though that meant
500,000 starved children ! You laughed at Bush for believing ALL the experts that said there WERE WMDs YET you accept this farce of an agreement that
lets the Fox inspect the hen house??? HOW dangerously naive you and Obama et.al. really appear!

So it's as if the farmer hires the fox to be the inspector of the chickens!

God I was hoping this was a thread about the police investigating police for wrong doing but its still apt

So it's as if the farmer hires the fox to be the inspector of the chickens!

God I was hoping this was a thread about the police investigating police for wrong doing but its still apt

Geez.. you are so willing to believe ALL cops are BAD cops AND believe Iran is the good guy and will tell us when they are developing EMPs!!!

Just like an idiot Ostrich... bitching and moaning about your own people i.e. COPS who are there to protect you from idiots who like Chris Rock has advised:
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

rocknogun.png

A Shariah-approved nuclear attack
An EMP would accomplish ‘death to America’
Congress must stop President Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran. The most important reason — Iran can threaten the existence of the United States by making an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack using a single nuclear weapon.
Screen Shot 2015-08-19 at 4.54.23 PM.png

JAMES WOOLSEY, PETER PRY: EMP, a Shariah-approved nuclear attack - Washington Times

I

Obviously I read it better than you since you missed this:

"The document seen by the AP is a draft"

And this:

"The draft is unsigned"

So the author has no idea what the final agreement says!!!
And neither do you!

I

And this:

"The draft is unsigned"

And neither do you!

Thank you ! You are right! Iran has NOT signed an agreement that states they can "
" [THE FOX!!!]to employ its own experts and equipment in the search for evidence of activities it has consistently denied - trying to develop nuclear weapons."
Why in the hell would they have to sign it?????

Please tell me you honestly think THEY NEED to sign this agreement?? Of course not!
The main agreement has been already signed by Obama/UN/ etc... and what you are reading is a tremendous example of the naivete of Obama!
To think it was necessary to sign an agreement that lets Iran inspect it's own nuclear weapons site???
COME ON!!!
The point of this thread was the gullibility of the Obama administration in the Iran agreement AS EXEMPLIFIED by this separate agreement!
GEEZ you tell me if you had THESE TERMS you wouldn't sign the Iran agreement and screw the separate agreement!

"The burden of proof is on the IAEA or the West to make a strong case that they should have access to a site not originally listed in the JCPOA. Accordingly, the JCPOA address what the IAEA needs do while respecting Iran's sovereign rights as a nation. Section 76 of the JCPOA states that the IAEA:
Is Iran's Nuclear Program Really Getting a 24-Day Pass?

WE HAVE TO show that Iran is NOT making nuclear weapons is what this states!

Iran will be allowed to use its own inspectors to investigate a site it has been accused of using to develop nuclear arms, operating under a secret agreement with the U.N. agency that normally carries out such work, according to a document seen by The Associated Press.

Been there, done that: UN agrees to let Iran inspect its own nuclear site. Yes, really. | US Message Board

The suspected work stopped more than ten years ago:

The IAEA has cited evidence, based on satellite images, of possible attempts to sanitize the site since the alleged work stopped more than a decade ago.

The IAEA is letting the Iranians film and photograph the site:

Iran is to provide agency experts with photos and videos of locations the IAEA says are linked to the alleged weapons work, "taking into account military concerns."

That wording suggests that - beyond being barred from physically visiting the site - the agency won't get photo or video information from areas Iran says are off-limits because they have military significance.

While the document says the IAEA "will ensure the technical authenticity" of Iran's inspection, it does not say how.

It is a military site not involved in Iran's nuclear weapons program. Those sites identified as part of the nuclear weapons program are subject to no-notice inspections.

Inspection requests for sites in the future which are suspected of being involved in a nuclear weapons program will be reviewed by the P5 +1 commission. This much is a very common component of treaties, such as the ones we had with the USSR. We were not allowed to just traipse on into any USSR military base we felt like without notice.

This Parchin facility is not even suspected as currently being part of the nuclear program. It is suspected of having been more than a decade ago.

Because it is a military site, the sovereign state of Iran does not want outsiders snooping around, spying for the West when it isn't even part of the nuclear weapons program.

Geez.. you are so willing to believe ALL cops are BAD cops AND believe Iran is the good guy and will tell us when they are developing EMPs!!!

Just like an idiot Ostrich... bitching and moaning about your own people i.e. COPS who are there to protect you from idiots who like Chris Rock has advised:
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

Try out this Dave Chappell skit since he's the authority

Dave says he's scared to call the police because they might kill him and sprinkle crack on him to cover it up.

I

And this:

"The draft is unsigned"

And neither do you!

Thank you ! You are right! Iran has NOT signed an agreement that states they can "
" [THE FOX!!!]to employ its own experts and equipment in the search for evidence of activities it has consistently denied - trying to develop nuclear weapons."
Why in the hell would they have to sign it?????
They don't have to sign it because it is NOT an agreement!!!
It was merely a preliminary DRAFT, not a final agreement. Neither you nor the author knows what exactly was finally agreed to!!!!!

Forum List

Back