Trump Will Purge Hispanics From GOP Like Nixon Did With Blacks

I'm not a "democrat" [sic] Moron,

Interesting then that you are such a hack who openly lies to promote the agenda or cover wrong doing by the democrats.

You know though, given that you are virtually without integrity, it may be that your claim is suspect.

I'm a studier of history.

Sad then that you lack any semblance of retention. Or perhaps it is that you use Howard Zinn as your only source?

Hey, it may be fabricated, but it furthers your agenda and that of the party you serve - yet claim not to belong to...

Which tells me -- and could tell you, it's not a damn secret --- that the Liberal goals of the original Republican party were pushed off the table when it gravitated to the interests of the rich and the corporations a century ago; see especially "McKinley, William" when you break down and crack a book. Simultaneously the DP was absorbing a growing opposition Populist movement, which is what attracted blacks as well as .... Jews... Catholics... immigrants... women... any group that's been marginalized.

Know what's essential about history? It tells you where you are now, by explaining where you came from.

And I've already posted the stats and charts on the black vote, and then the black voters, migrating from the RP to the DP beginning in the 1930s.

"Civil rights", depending on what that means, have been passed by both parties. Partisan hack.

It's good you signed that, and "Partisan Hack" is the perfect name for you.

So, given that blacks migrated to support Welfare under the New Deal, the claim of Nixon "driving blacks from the GOP" is utterly and completely dishonest.

Oh, that's right - you are free from so much as even a hint of integrity...

Carry on.

Interesting then that you are such a hack who openly lies to promote the agenda or cover wrong doing by the democrats.

Link?

Quote?

Anything?

Nope -- didn't think so. Another day, another Pothead pustule post. :rolleyes:

So, given that blacks migrated to support Welfare under the New Deal, the claim of Nixon "driving blacks from the GOP" is utterly and completely dishonest.

It could be. Too bad I made no claim even vaguely remotely resembling that, innit?

Again.... Link..... quote... nothing.

You have fun with your coloring book Junior.

Trump Will Purge Hispanics From GOP Like Nixon Did With Blacks | Page 47 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Quote?

Anything?

Nope -- didn't think so. Another day, another Pothead pustule post. :rolleyes:

Rdean is more rational than you, TruthMatters better educated.... :thup:

It could be. Too bad I made no claim even vaguely remotely resembling that, innit?

Again.... Link..... quote... nothing.

You have fun with your coloring book Junior.

I realize you're not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag, but WHAT IS THE FUCKING THREAD TITLE, sploogy?

Trump Will Purge Hispanics From GOP Like Nixon Did With Blacks | Page 47 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You've been here how long and have yet to figure out how to make a simple link?

What "page" you're on depends on how you have your account set up, Stupid. Even now I'm only on page 24. There is no "page 47". Go to the upper right where it says "post 466" (whatever number) and use THAT link. Dumb shit.

WHAT IS THE FUCKING THREAD TITLE, sploogy?

Doesn't FUCKING matter, it's not my FUCKING thread, Dumbass.

Wassamatta? Couldn't find anything? You mean you were making shit up yet again?
What a surprise that is. Stop the FUCKING presses.

[
You've been here how long and have yet to figure out how to make a simple link?

What "page" you're on depends on how you have your account set up, Stupid. Even now I'm only on page 24. There is no "page 47". Go to the upper right where it says "post 466" (whatever number) and use THAT link. Dumb shit.

Who gives a fuck? You are a partisan hack in every post

oesn't FUCKING matter, it's not my FUCKING thread, Dumbass.

Wassamatta? Couldn't find anything? You mean you were making shit up yet again?
What a surprise that is. Stop the FUCKING presses.

You chose to pontificate.

Look, you're a hack, Your goal is to promote your shameful party . You don't give a shit about historical fact, you just want to try and make your party look good.

Who gives a fuck? You are a partisan hack in every post

-- Which point disintegrates as soon as you're asked for an example, and all you can do is go "humma humma humma". Which in turn means you're a lying dishonest hack.

Actually we had already established that but you chose to regurgitate the point. I will admit, that kind of masochism has always flummoxed me, but it's your rep, not mine...

Look, you're a hack, Your goal is to promote your shameful party . You don't give a shit about historical fact, you just want to try and make your party look good.

Obviously I don't have a "party", shameful or otherwise. I've made the point relentlessly on this board that the two party :puke: are red and blue dress-up versions of the same thing.

History however is sacred. I do not tolerate amateur revisionists like your sorry ass making it up as you go along. Like you tried to do with Rachel Carson wiping out the population of India.

Don't like it? Then don't pull that shit, because you'll get nailed like you did here.

-- Which point disintegrates as soon as you're asked for an example, and all you can do is go "humma humma humma". Which in turn means you're a lying dishonest hack.

ROFL

Holy fuck but you're stupid.

I gave a link right back to your post, stupid. You're a hack - why lie about it? The other leftists love you because you're a hack. Reasonable people never accept you, because you are a hack.

Actually we had already established that but you chose to regurgitate the point. I will admit, that kind of masochism has always flummoxed me, but it's your rep, not mine...

You have the reputation as a DNC sycophant, rightfully so.

Obviously I don't have a "party", shameful or otherwise. I've made the point relentlessly on this board that the two party :puke: are red and blue dress-up versions of the same thing.

Really?

Can you point to a post on this board where you have ever been critical of the democrats?

History however is sacred. I do not tolerate amateur revisionists like your sorry ass making it up as you go along. Like you tried to do with Rachel Carson wiping out the population of India.

Don't like it? Then don't pull that shit, because you'll get nailed like you did here.

Ah, you're such a lying little fuck. I understand, it's all you have.

All you do is offer either revisionist idiocy or complete fabrications.

I assume you have a Howard Zinn book as your only source of "history."

Forum List

Back