Trump Will Lose

Florida is the razor's edge in this years Presidential election and if 750,000 convicted felons with outstanding fines and financial obligations are allowed to vote it's probably already a slam dunk for Biden. You pretty much need Florida to win the Presidency. And if this Judge's decision stands I don't see any way Trump can win. This will ricochet across America.

Liberal logic, if you force me to pay my fine in order to vote then that's a poll tax. God help America.

"The case at the center of the decision stems from a constitutional amendment overwhelmingly approved by Florida voters in 2018 overturning a 150-year-old law that permanently disenfranchised people with felony convictions.

The result was celebrated by supporters as the nation's largest expansion of voting right in decades, but seven months later, the state's Republican governor, Ron DeSantis, signed a bill limiting the law only to those who have successfully paid their court-related debts. DeSantis said the law was needed in order to clarify what the amendment meant by "all terms," but critics charged that the measure amounted to a "poll tax."

Trump will not lose. Next.
If trump wins, America loses.
If Trump wins, worthless leftist traitors (such as yourself) lose.
Fixed.
The ONLY worthless traitors are scumbags like you.

Florida is the razor's edge in this years Presidential election and if 750,000 convicted felons with outstanding fines and financial obligations are allowed to vote it's probably already a slam dunk for Biden. You pretty much need Florida to win the Presidency. And if this Judge's decision stands I don't see any way Trump can win. This will ricochet across America.

Liberal logic, if you force me to pay my fine in order to vote then that's a poll tax. God help America.

"The case at the center of the decision stems from a constitutional amendment overwhelmingly approved by Florida voters in 2018 overturning a 150-year-old law that permanently disenfranchised people with felony convictions.

The result was celebrated by supporters as the nation's largest expansion of voting right in decades, but seven months later, the state's Republican governor, Ron DeSantis, signed a bill limiting the law only to those who have successfully paid their court-related debts. DeSantis said the law was needed in order to clarify what the amendment meant by "all terms," but critics charged that the measure amounted to a "poll tax."

Fixed.
Again, you are incorrect. If you're a leftist, you are worthless and a traitor. You are unAmerican. And just plain stupid. Read this twice, then go to your safe place.

Fixed.
Again, you are incorrect. If you're a leftist, you are worthless and a traitor. You are unAmerican. And just plain stupid. Read this twice, then go to your safe place.
1586703946818.gif

Whine ass.

I really don't think President Trump has ANYTHING to worry about concerning being re-elected. He WILL win in a landslide no matter WHO the Dim Dems decide to have run against him.
Which blue states do you see Trump winning?

I really don't think President Trump has ANYTHING to worry about concerning being re-elected. He WILL win in a landslide no matter WHO the Dim Dems decide to have run against him.

Which states do you still think are blue?

Let’s look at the big ones
California, New York, all of New England, Illinois, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia

Only dependable big states that are Red is Texas and Georgia.....and they are faltering

Florida also has had an influx of Puerto Rican refugees.
Puerto Rican’s are not big fans of the paper towel king

If Trump loses Florida, it is game over for Republicans

If Trump loses Florida, it's game over for America. The resulting depression will collapse this country. This country runs on business confidence and consumer confidence. And Democrats inspire neither.
Hate to tell ya
Trump has brought us into a Depression
No, the coronavirus and the stay at home debacle caused a depression. But there is still time for trump to turn it around.
I don't think the "Don't change horses in midstream." is going fly for Trump, nor "Are you better off today than you were 4 years ago. That will be a sure looser. So it seems all that is left will be a continual attack on Biden since there's not much Trump has done that people are particular interest in. today. No one really gives a shit about North Korea or Trade. It's all about the economy and virus. I think it's going to boil down to do like Trump? You like him, you vote for him. You don't like him you vote for Biden.

Last edited:
I don't think the "Don't change horses in midstream." is going fly for Trump, nor "Are you better off today than you were 4 years ago. That will be a sure looser. So it seems all that is left will be a continual attack on Biden since there's not much Trump has done that people are particular interest in. today. No one really gives a shit about North Korea or Trade. It's all about the economy and virus. I think it's going to boil down to do like Trump? You like him, you vote for him. You don't like him you vote for Biden.

I agree that the economy is going to be a huge issue, in the upcoming election.

And I think it is quite obvious enough, which side has been responsible for deliberately, maliciously sabotaging the economy, primarily for the purpose of trying to cast the blame for it on the other side, as well as to exploit the resulting intentionally-created crisis for various other malevolent purposes as well.

Even if a cure for COVID was immediately available, though it is months or years away, the fear and unease from such a shock is going to lead many businesses to be more careful with investing and many workers much more careful in spending. More companies will fail, and more people will lose their jobs

So yes, my friends, Trump will lose!

blacks and Latinos are dying from corona, of course Trump created this virus, he colluded with China, AND WAS RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT!

HE MUST LOSE!

You have no idea who is going to win,everyone thought hitlery would.none of know,you are clueless to the fact that contrary to what our corrupt school system taught us,we don’t elect our presidents,they are selected and put in office by the establishment,good presidents never serve more than one term anymore so my guess is he will get elected again,look at the mass murdering evil clowns we have had since 92. George Bush l is the exception of an evil man that was not reelected

Even if a cure for COVID was immediately available, though it is months or years away, the fear and unease from such a shock is going to lead many businesses to be more careful with investing and many workers much more careful in spending. More companies will fail, and more people will lose their jobs

So yes, my friends, Trump will lose!
Don’t know about the trump will lose part but everything else said is correct

If Trump loses Florida, it's game over for America. The resulting depression will collapse this country. This country runs on business confidence and consumer confidence. And Democrats inspire neither.
Hate to tell ya
No, the coronavirus and the stay at home debacle caused a depression. But there is still time for trump to turn it around.
Trump will turn around what damage the liberals have done to the economy. Even Fauci has cut off your plan.

Hate to tell ya
Trump will turn around what damage the liberals have done to the economy. Even Fauci has cut off your plan.
He has five months to do it or he is doomed

Hate to tell ya
He has five months to do it or he is doomed
The stock market is already rebounding, and Fauci is out saying it's time for America to get back to work. So blue states are going to get back to work. Fauci turned your plan around.

Let’s look at the big ones
California, New York, all of New England, Illinois, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia

Only dependable big states that are Red is Texas and Georgia.....and they are faltering

I know you don't want to hear this, but Texas is not even close to being in play. And, the truth is that California and New York are starting to waver over the poor performance of their Democratic leaders during the coronavirus. Illinois (excepting Chicago) is no longer dependable either. Luck to you.

You don't know many felons do you?

You would be surprised at the presence of sheer red, white and blue Jingoism that resides behind bars dude....you have no idea.

JO

Forum List

Back