Trump will declare war on Antifa !

It looks like your whore is getting what he wants tonight. Americans in the streets rioting. trump, trumpsters, and the phony "Christians" must be so happy.

You obviously haven't checked in for your talking points. They are not rioters they are to be called protestors. No star sticker for your leftist card today!

That's gonna be a short war.

View attachment 342779

I was just thinking the same when seeing the protesters outside the White House. I wonder if the WH has such a contingency plan of using trained dogs in the case of a mass rush over that barrier.

It would certainly put a quick end to any incursion without having to use lethal weapons.
I am a white, over 60, middle-class woman who has never broken a law in my life and who is recovering from a sprained foot from a fall last week. My family has restrained me from going to the White House and demanding chage. I saw in the video a man being murdered The American president says "when the looting starts, the shooting starts." What can I do but join the people in the streets?

I weep for your nation. Burn the Republican Party to the ground in the next elections. It's your only hope. The Party has collectively gone mad. Leaving Trump in the White House when they had the opportunity to get rid of him, has cost tens of thousands of lives, and will end with your nation in flames.

Liberals hate this country. They are no ones hope except the nihilistic radicals.

No they don't. That's the part that you don't get. No one wants the nation to fail. No one in the world. Because of the size of your economy, when you have an economic crisis, the whole world suffers for it, and we didn't vote for the asshole policies that caused. YOU DID.

You say you reject globalism, but you are more than willing to profit off it, and to globally dominate the world economy, but the world is now in the midst of the 2nd world economic crisis in the past 12 years, and the American economy is not as strong as it was in 2008 because all of the economic relief in 2008 went to Wall Street and very little went to Main Street. That's on Republicans too, because they refused to fund any bailouts that didn't go to corporations and "job creators".

Now, once again, Republicans have crashed the economy, and they want to send all of the relief to the corporations. They are actively opposing people getting help because it will "disincentivize" them from returning to work. What will disincentivize people from returning to work will be going back to jobs which endanger their health, and don't pay enough money to live on. Low wages, no health insurance, no safety measures, while the pandemic rages. Oh yeah, and if you get sick, tough noogies. No help for you and you can't sue your employer for failing to provide a safe healthy working environment.

Yeah. We all want to do that.

Why don't you just sit back and keep suckling on Americas teet. We will continue to take care of ourselves.

it is being reported that Antifa is once again spread out among protesters and inciting the violence across several large cities ! dont be surprised if the Trump administration designates them as a terrorist group . it will be interesting to learn once the arrests start which leftist leaders and so called elites financed a terrorist group ! Ilhan Omar's daughter shows support on Twitter for antifa group organizing riots in Minneapolis
I am sure there are paid antagonist and looters included also.
are you trying to say antifa is not a terrorist group and they have nothing to do with the rioting ?

who is this "antifa"? how many? Where are they? Are they 'militia"?

it is being reported that Antifa is once again spread out among protesters and inciting the violence across several large cities ! dont be surprised if the Trump administration designates them as a terrorist group . it will be interesting to learn once the arrests start which leftist leaders and so called elites financed a terrorist group ! Ilhan Omar's daughter shows support on Twitter for antifa group organizing riots in Minneapolis
are you trying to say antifa is not a terrorist group and they have nothing to do with the rioting ?

Who scares them more, the mythical Antifa or that Mexican girl in diapers? Tough call for not so tough gun thugs.

View attachment 342779

I was just thinking the same when seeing the protesters outside the White House. I wonder if the WH has such a contingency plan of using trained dogs in the case of a mass rush over that barrier.

It would certainly put a quick end to any incursion without having to use lethal weapons.
I am a white, over 60, middle-class woman who has never broken a law in my life and who is recovering from a sprained foot from a fall last week. My family has restrained me from going to the White House and demanding chage. I saw in the video a man being murdered The American president says "when the looting starts, the shooting starts." What can I do but join the people in the streets?

I weep for your nation. Burn the Republican Party to the ground in the next elections. It's your only hope. The Party has collectively gone mad. Leaving Trump in the White House when they had the opportunity to get rid of him, has cost tens of thousands of lives, and will end with your nation in flames.

Liberals hate this country. They are no ones hope except the nihilistic radicals.

No they don't. That's the part that you don't get. No one wants the nation to fail. No one in the world. Because of the size of your economy, when you have an economic crisis, the whole world suffers for it, and we didn't vote for the asshole policies that caused. YOU DID.

You say you reject globalism, but you are more than willing to profit off it, and to globally dominate the world economy, but the world is now in the midst of the 2nd world economic crisis in the past 12 years, and the American economy is not as strong as it was in 2008 because all of the economic relief in 2008 went to Wall Street and very little went to Main Street. That's on Republicans too, because they refused to fund any bailouts that didn't go to corporations and "job creators".

Now, once again, Republicans have crashed the economy, and they want to send all of the relief to the corporations. They are actively opposing people getting help because it will "disincentivize" them from returning to work. What will disincentivize people from returning to work will be going back to jobs which endanger their health, and don't pay enough money to live on. Low wages, no health insurance, no safety measures, while the pandemic rages. Oh yeah, and if you get sick, tough noogies. No help for you and you can't sue your employer for failing to provide a safe healthy working environment.

No, R's didnt crash the economy. What crashed the economy was a liberal media rag pushing out the fear and propaganda 24 hours a day over a wimp virus. Now, the liberal rags are fanning the flames and pouring the gas cheering on the rioters and pillagers and thieves. Oh, the same ones, liberal rags, will get taken out too when all this goes down. Make no mistake.

Trump's administration presides over the worst unrest since the 60s, and the great orange fool is hiding instead of being presidential.. I guess shitting on the people for the benefit of the rich can't go on forever without some backlash.
We need to tie your ass in one of those burning buildings. Karma Sutra as it were.

You've been in your mothers basement way too long.

View attachment 342779

The guy was arrested and charged with murder within a day, I'm not sure what more you might expect.

Peaceful protesting for a couple of hours with the point of drawing attention to the issue is one thing, rioting and destroying peoples businesses and burning a city is quite another.
She missed her opportunity for a free crockpot and toaster oven?

It looks like your whore is getting what he wants tonight. Americans in the streets rioting. trump, trumpsters, and the phony "Christians" must be so happy.

He's your whore too, bitch.

Or do you not live in this country ?

Trump has us leading the world in Covid deaths and his cult is still crying like little bitches. What can we do to make them happy?

The Righties need an enemy. George Floyd is killed by the police. The Righties see Antifa as the source of the problem. George Floyd is killed by the police. Meanwhile the Righties march on state capitals while carrying weapons. George Floyod is killed by the police. The Righties point to riots as the problem. George Floyd is killed by the police. The peace the Righties seek is the mass incarceration of protesters. George Floyd is killed by the police.

Perhaps the educational technique of repetition might drive the salient point home. George Floyd is killed by the police.

I support Antifa -- if I could give financially to them, I would. They are the only ones protecting us from the Nazis with the guns!

View attachment 342779

No, R's didnt crash the economy. What crashed the economy was a liberal media rag pushing out the fear and propaganda 24 hours a day over a wimp virus. Now, the liberal rags are fanning the flames and pouring the gas cheering on the rioters and pillagers and thieves. Oh, the same ones, liberal rags, will get taken out too when all this goes down. Make no mistake.
You better tell that to the thousands of people in the Stock Market they know better since the stock market plunged by 8k before any lockdown orders came from Trump and the CDC. and NIH..

View attachment 342779

You better tell that to the thousands of people in the Stock Market they know better since the stock market plunged by 8k before any lockdown orders came from Trump and the CDC. and NIH..

Naw, it wasn't crashing before liberal media rags started pumping their fear and propaganda 24/7. They're to blame. That's a no brainer.

Trump's administration presides over the worst unrest since the 60s, and the great orange fool is hiding instead of being presidential.. I guess shitting on the people for the benefit of the rich can't go on forever without some backlash.
We need to tie your ass in one of those burning buildings. Karma Sutra as it were.

Careful there. You understand that since Trump's latest E.O. USMB is responsible for your advocating violence against me don't you? They could be sued for publishing your attack.

You obviously haven't checked in for your talking points. They are not rioters they are to be called protestors. No star sticker for your leftist card today!

Moderate American here.There are no "talking points" that I check in for. I am beholden to no one. I know what I have seen: the murder of a man recorded on video. DO NOT THINK FOR ONE MOMENT THAT I WOULD EVER APPROVE OF BURNING PROPERTY OR LOOTING BECAUSE I DON'T. But I will not approve public murder, racism.

Right-wingers attack Americans group by demographic group, but Americans are on to this now. We Americans know now that we have to protect our women, our LGBTs, our African-American men, our Muslim citizens, our folks from spanish--speaking countries, our folks whose ethnic background is the Far East, our first Americans of all tribes

Moderate American here.There are no "talking points" that I check in for. I am beholden to no one. I know what I have seen: the murder of a man recorded on video. DO NOT THINK FOR ONE MOMENT THAT I WOULD EVER APPROVE OF BURNING PROPERTY OR LOOTING BECAUSE I DON'T. But I will not approve public murder, racism.

Right-wingers attack Americans group by demographic group, but Americans are on to this now. We Americans know now that we have to protect our women, our LGBTs, our African-American men, our Muslim citizens, our folks from spanish--speaking countries, our folks whose ethnic background is the Far East, our first Americans of all tribes

Sorry, you're just repeating what the media tells you. So called "right wingers" aren't attacking any of those groups.

Forum List

Back