Trump will declare war on Antifa !

I might be wrong, but I'm thinking a lot of skinny white guys in masks trying to infiltrate an urban neighborhood might not go well.

View attachment 342781

you know....

I am wondering....what side are you on?

yes you post memes and all that...but

what side are you on?

Left or Right?

.....or are you afraid to say?

Always on the side of truth, justice, and the American way.

tumblr_ml3utknBNF1qhqq6lo1_1280.jpg

I might be wrong, but I'm thinking a lot of skinny white guys in masks trying to infiltrate an urban neighborhood might not go well.

View attachment 342781

you know....

what side are you on?

Left or Right?

View attachment 342783

good good!

I was just wondering about you....because you are always so luke warm about things....but ok...thanks for answering.

View attachment 342781

you know....

what side are you on?

Left or Right?

He IS a tough one to figure out. He's never come out and actually posted it, but I have a feeling he does NOT like our president. It's just a gut feeling I get about him. I HOPE I'm wrong.

View attachment 342781

you know....

what side are you on?

Left or Right?

He IS a tough one to figure out. He's never come out and actually posted it, but I have a feeling he does NOT like our president. It's just a gut feeling I get about him. I HOPE I'm wrong.

Yes....Interesting! thank you for posting bluzman61! :thup:

View attachment 342781

you know....

what side are you on?

Left or Right?

View attachment 342783

good good!

I was just wondering about you....because you are always so luke warm about things....but ok...thanks for answering.

I avoid extremities of opinion. I always err on the side of personal liberty and I believe strongly that no situation can't be improved by mockery.

View attachment 342781

you know....

what side are you on?

Left or Right?

Guys, I'm right here.

View attachment 342781

you know....

what side are you on?

Left or Right?

Guys, I'm right here.
We KNOW that. So, are you a supporter of President Trump and like the way he's handled and is handling the office of president?

View attachment 342781

you know....

what side are you on?

Left or Right?

View attachment 342783

good good!

I avoid extremities of opinion. I always err on the side of personal liberty and I believe strongly that no situation can't be improved by mockery.

When I believe in something.... my opinion is all for what I believe.

There is passion, there is belief, there is strength....in my belief....not luke warm at all

but I guess you are different

View attachment 342781

you know....

what side are you on?

Left or Right?

View attachment 342783

good good!

When I believe in something.... my opinion is all for what I believe.

There is passion, there is belief, there is strength....in my belief....not luke warm at all

but I guess you are different
I'M this way, as well. ALL IN or go home. I LIKE being this way, it suits me just fine.

View attachment 342781

you know....

what side are you on?

Left or Right?

Guys, I'm right here.
We KNOW that. So, are you a supporter of President Trump and like the way he's handled and is handling the office of president?

Actually, I think President Trump has done a pretty good job. But, my favorite thing about him is how he makes other people feel.

ap-election-hillary-supporters-cry-ps-161108_12x5_992.jpg

View attachment 342781

you know....

what side are you on?

Left or Right?

Guys, I'm right here.

Actually, I think President Trump has done a pretty good job. But, my favorite thing about him is how he makes other people feel.

View attachment 342787
Thank you.

fncceo is all right in my book... Not that, that is a big resume builder... I believe he is present day, maybe retired, but at one time in his life has been a LEO... Seems to know his stuff re: weapons and law... I don't agree with to many folks all the time, but he is in the high % group...

it is being reported that Antifa is once again spread out among protesters and inciting the violence across several large cities ! dont be surprised if the Trump administration designates them as a terrorist group . it will be interesting to learn once the arrests start which leftist leaders and so called elites financed a terrorist group ! Ilhan Omar's daughter shows support on Twitter for antifa group organizing riots in Minneapolis
I am sure there are paid antagonist and looters included also.
are you trying to say antifa is not a terrorist group and they have nothing to do with the rioting ?

fncceo is all right in my book... Not that, that is a big resume builder... I believe he is present day, maybe retired, but at one time in his life has been a LEO... Seems to know his stuff re: weapons and law... I don't agree with to many folks all the time, but he is in the high % group...
i think he may have had a career in media ......maybe .

Forum List

Back