Words For Americans In Democrat Cities

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
"Now remember, if things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up, then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is."

I’d rather live in a city that is diverse and educated, than in rural America that is suspicious of diversity and small minded in regards of the big world.

That bigoted, and ironically small-minded attitude is why people in rural America are suspicious of diversity.

If diversity means being shamed out of your beliefs, then I wouldn't blame them for seeing people who claim to be high-minded with suspicion. What they espouse isn't diversity, it's conformity.

I’d rather live in a city that is diverse and educated, than in rural America that is suspicious of diversity and small minded in regards of the big world.

I'm guessing Minneapolis is no longer the 4th cleanest city in the world. Probably no longer in the top 100.

now Trump can use whats happening in Minnesota as a preview of what will happen often under a Biden/Bigbird Ticket

Yesterday I was thinking that, about this time in the 2016 election cycle, in the wake of the Sterling/Castille Riots, that BLM was infiltrating Hillary and Sanders rallies with very uncomfortable questions for the Democrat candidate. In addition, BLM members creating disturbances in non-political venues like restaurants was making apolitical moderates rather uncomfortable.

Both those things served the Candidate Trump rather well and served to energize his base as well as sway moderates to his side.

If I were someone who entertained conspiracy theories, I would say the timing of this latest round of rioting was conveniently timed.

All democrat cities. Have you noticed? All democrat cities. I just heard that a protester in Detroit was shot and killed in a drive by.

I live in an area with a lack of diversity...and a lack of looting. I like it. All quiet here tonight.

I live and work in a places with a great deal of diversity. It's rarely quiet, but the noise is more interesting.

All democrat cities. Have you noticed? All democrat cities. I just heard that a protester in Detroit was shot and killed in a drive by.
Republicans happen to live in those cities also. But I live in a republican state that was economically ruined by republican policy. The country is in chaos because we have a republican president. Most police are conservative. The killer cop was probably a republican.

Some people believe in diversity. That's fine.

Some people prefer a culturally homogeneous area. That's fine, too.

This is a big country.

Hopefully, people will always have an opportunity to choose an area that is congenial to them.

This is a big country.

Hopefully, people will always have an opportunity to choose an area that is congenial to them.

Reality: Almost no one truly believes in diversity.

This is a big country.

Reality: Almost no one truly believes in diversity.

I think that you have made an important, if hurtful, point.

Nevertheless, diversity is a reality of American life, and most people, I feel, are doing their best to adjust to it.

Forum List

Back