Trump will declare war on Antifa !

Wrexham Antifa - terrifying !!

View attachment 343499

One antifa group out of hundreds. Nice job finding this picture. And it's in another country.

I am anti-fascist. Antifa in the US is a terrorist organization. They have proven it by their actions. I'm against them.
I know most of those guys and they are good people with a strong sense of civic duty. We should never accept nazis in our community, polluting our streets with their hate.
Here is a pic of the last time nazis tried to march in our town. The police kettled them up in a local pub, for their own safety, before they scuttled off through the back door. Job done.
We have a diverse community that works well, our neighbours should not have to put up with trash.

View attachment 343511
Yea, until your Muslims....I mean “youth”, start burning cars for fun. Or of course go raping white women on New Years for fun.

Multiculturalism for the win.

Ahhh yes, Fat Billy Barf made the claim yesterday (with NO evidence) that AntiFa is behind the torching and looting in Minnesota.
That made Donnie Dotard VERY happy! :rolleyes:

You have no idea if they have evidence or not. Do you. Link?

They don't. Local officials know a LOT more than Fat Billy and even they have made no determination.

Like I said. You have no link to prove there is no evidence. NONE. You know nothing.
Here is a mysterious 3rd pile of bricks that showed. Dallas, Manhattan and I believe also in Minneapolis, or maybe it was in Denver. Love to see this investigated. Who dropped them and who allowed theem to be put there, and video from where bricks are sold.

Dallas
Not for sure where, actually in Washington

Tampa

several of the cities are reporting piles of brick laying around these riot areas.

we need to smarten up and realize we're being setup and devote all energy into finding out who (cough soros cough) is doing it.

I posted at least 4 Twitter accounts of piles that were put in different areas.

there's a video of "antifa-type-thugs" breaking down a construction barrier to get bricks.

Translation - AntiFa type thugs = White Supremacists :)

So you condone shoot to kill for white looters?

So you condone shoot to kill for white looters?

If it is my business, and trouble is anticipated. I'd find a strong vantage point, with a couple of pump shotguns, anyone comes through a broken window or door. they have chosen to put my life and property in danger.

Antifa can't be all that scary - four days of riots and there isn't half the body count of one MAGA supporter at a Walmart in El Paso.

Or a Bernie Sanders’ supporter opening fire on defenseless Republican Congressmen. And Bernie wants to take guns!
It's only common sense that Bernie wants to take our guns. Defenseless people are easily controlled.

Antifa can't be all that scary - four days of riots and there isn't half the body count of one MAGA supporter at a Walmart in El Paso.

Or a Bernie Sanders’ supporter opening fire on defenseless Republican Congressmen. And Bernie wants to take guns!
It's only common sense that Bernie wants to take our guns. Defenseless people are easily controlled.

Thank God for the American Blacks who created the National Rifle Association,

Where is Dithering Don today?
NOT looting, destroying, burning...

Mn, if you're looking for help, talk to the Dem terrorist-sympathizers you elected...

You could have just said, 'I don't know'. It was idle curiosity - it's not like Dithering Donnie to avoid the limelight and the twitter feed when everyone is watching the news.

I live in the mountains in a red state - my terrorist sympathizers lose. Why would you imagine I was looking for help?

Does it really matter what Trump does at this point?

He is a lame duck and everything he does will be reversed next year
Phase 2 of Right-winger. First attack without knowing anything about the topic. Second bring something else up. 3 will be deflection with a whataboutism 4 will be so what 5 he'll move on to another thread to start over.

lather rinse repeat

Wow...

How many deaths can be attributed to ANIFA?
I am not condoning ANIFA but an organisation on the terrorist list who have killed no one and ignoring orgaisations who killed hundreds...

But the big question is, How does making ANIFA a terrorist organisation help bring the 103k people death back?

Why is Trump golfing while over a 1000 people a day are dying?

You don't even know that the group is called "ANTIFA" with a t. You don't even know what that stands for do you? Where are you from ? You surely aren't from the US. Are you a paid troll? This doesn't have anything to do with COVID dumbs.

The guy who joined in November calls me a paid troll...

I have heavy business ties to the US and employ people in the US...

By the way I do know ANIFA and I have said I don't agree with there methods while I do think what they were originally pro-suing was worthwhile.

ANIFA are for less violent than White Supremacists (who we have been told have some very fine people)... This is the usual distraction tactic for trump whos behaviour has been littered with finger pointing...

So you comments about me personally, well you can fuck off about them... Are you so little of a person that you can't make an argument and have to go for me personally... By the way joining in the last few months and insulting members of this board is troll behaviour...
ANIFA are for less violent than White Supremacists (who we have been told have some very fine people)...

hardly less vioent, and no one referred to White Supremacists as 'very fine peopole'.

But, continue with the propaganda.

it proves what you are.

(a deluded parrot)

"Right-wing extremists, including white supremacists, were responsible for the majority of extremist-related murders in the U.S. in 2019, according to data collected by the anti-hate advocacy group Anti-Defamation League. That's a continuation of a disturbing trend, with right-wing extremists committing more than three-fourths of extremist-related murders in the country since 2010, according to the group's annual Murder and Extremism report.

The report says 42 people were killed by domestic extremists in 2019 — 38 of them by assailants who subscribe to extreme right-wing ideologies. There were 17 fatal incidents, the group found. Of those, the deadliest was the mass shooting at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas, that killed 22 and wounded two dozen more in August 2019. Authorities have said the alleged shooter, Patrick Crusius, targeted Hispanics and posted a racist, anti-immigrant manifesto online before the rampage that railed against what he called a "Hispanic invasion of Texas."

The deadly incidents also included the shooting at a synagogue in Poway, California that killed one woman and wounded three other people in April 2019. The suspect opened fire on a crowd of about 100 and fled when his rifle jammed. He later called 911 and told a dispatcher he had just "shot up" a synagogue, speaking about his hatred of Jews.""

We have a penalty on the play! Deflection and whataboutism while ignoring OP. Ten yard penalty, loss of down.

Trump is going to declare Twitter is a terrorist organization
False equivalence is false.

Do you know who those fuckers are?

This just demonstrates to me what a clueless motherfucker you are.

Noted.

Anti Fascism ?

How dare they?
They aren’t Anti-fascist, they are anti-capitalism.

Republicans protect fascism at all costs

Wow. Third phase already - deflection with a red herring to boot.

Why should ANTIFA be declared a terrorist organization but the Proud Boys are not?

The proud boys are just as fucked up. They too started out with a moral compass as did ANTIFA. The original band of brothers in Proud boys are no long supporting it. Same with some of ANTIFA original organizers.
That doesn't answer my question. Is it because TPB are Trump supporters?

Why should ANTIFA be declared a terrorist organization but the Proud Boys are not?

The proud boys are just as fucked up. They too started out with a moral compass as did ANTIFA. The original band of brothers in Proud boys are no long supporting it. Same with some of ANTIFA original organizers.
That doesn't answer my question. Is it because TPB are Trump supporters?
How the fuck should I know? Ask Trump.

AMEN - ABOUT F*ING TIME!!!

In 2015, Antifa, Black Lives Matter (BLM), & The Black Fist all took money from Russia to spread racial hatred and violence....

Baltimore...Charlottesville...and now Mn...

BLM and The Black Fist should be officially named terrorist groups as well!

Antifa isn’t actually a group or an organization, it’s a belief against fascism.

AMEN - ABOUT F*ING TIME!!!

In 2015, Antifa, Black Lives Matter (BLM), & The Black Fist all took money from Russia to spread racial hatred and violence....

Baltimore...Charlottesville...and now Mn...

BLM and The Black Fist should be officially named terrorist groups as well!

Antifa isn’t actually a group or an organization, it’s a belief against fascism.

That's what they claim. But they organize. So if you want to believe that shit sandwich you're being fed. The fall in line with the lemmings. They are no longer what they were when they started out.

Forum List

Back