Trump will declare war on Antifa !

Trump is going to declare Twitter is a terrorist organization
False equivalence is false.

Do you know who those fuckers are?

This just demonstrates to me what a clueless motherfucker you are.

Noted.

Anti Fascism ?

How dare they?
They aren’t Anti-fascist, they are anti-capitalism.

Republicans protect fascism at all costs
Yea that limited gov and lack of control of the media is real
Fascist haha

Ahhh yes, Fat Billy Barf made the claim yesterday (with NO evidence) that AntiFa is behind the torching and looting in Minnesota.
That made Donnie Dotard VERY happy! :rolleyes:

You have no idea if they have evidence or not. Do you. Link?

They don't. Local officials know a LOT more than Fat Billy and even they have made no determination.

Like I said. You have no link to prove there is no evidence. NONE. You know nothing.
Here is a mysterious 3rd pile of bricks that showed. Dallas, Manhattan and I believe also in Minneapolis, or maybe it was in Denver. Love to see this investigated. Who dropped them and who allowed theem to be put there, and video from where bricks are sold.

Dallas
Not for sure where, actually in Washington

Tampa

several of the cities are reporting piles of brick laying around these riot areas.

we need to smarten up and realize we're being setup and devote all energy into finding out who (cough soros cough) is doing it.

I posted at least 4 Twitter accounts of piles that were put in different areas.

This is a wise start. I think Trump is wise to NOT try to make this a federal issue, let the state and local police handle it. Tell everyone that bad apples must be dealt with in the police, not all cops are bad etc.

From a political standpoint, as the world will see an election in America in a few months; he should also play it cool and not use too strong language. All of this will pass, he has to just remind everyone that peaceful protest is quite different from rioting and damaging property. He also needs to avoid blaming any one group, keep the pressure on ANTIFA and the alt-left, remind people that some politicians, if they win, will be beholden to the far left within their party, no matter what they say. Just as the left use any issue to their advantage to point to Trump as bad or mean, he should leverage it also when the opportunity comes in the future.

His belief that capitalism and protecting American jobs from illegal entrants and communist China, is a way to ensure communities achieve, not, allowing generations to be lost because of economic exploitation. Bernies Bros will hear this.

Antifa can't be all that scary - four days of riots and there isn't half the body count of one MAGA supporter at a Walmart in El Paso.

That is exactly what they are! They are domestic terrorists. And it's about time!
What terrorist acts have they committed?
So why do you support Antifa?

I don't support ANY organization that engages in violence or criminal behavior.

But I do oppose FASCISTS.

why do you SUPPORT fascists?

my father fought in WWII and had to kill fascists.....

to save America!

I sure hope we don't have to do that again....
I also oppose fascist, and that's why I oppose Antifa.

ANTIFA says they are AntiFascist thinking it will give them moral clarity and free tojudge anyone who does not agree with them as “fascists” and then proceed to assault them. Same with BLM.... if you don’t agree with BLM or worse, say “ all lives matter”, then they are “racists”. It’s an Alinsky tactic. They are full of shit.

Antifa can't be all that scary - four days of riots and there isn't half the body count of one MAGA supporter at a Walmart in El Paso.

Or a Bernie Sanders’ supporter opening fire on defenseless Republican Congressmen. And Bernie wants to take guns!

Ahhh yes, Fat Billy Barf made the claim yesterday (with NO evidence) that AntiFa is behind the torching and looting in Minnesota.

They don't. Local officials know a LOT more than Fat Billy and even they have made no determination.

Like I said. You have no link to prove there is no evidence. NONE. You know nothing.
Here is a mysterious 3rd pile of bricks that showed. Dallas, Manhattan and I believe also in Minneapolis, or maybe it was in Denver. Love to see this investigated. Who dropped them and who allowed theem to be put there, and video from where bricks are sold.

Dallas

Tampa

several of the cities are reporting piles of brick laying around these riot areas.

we need to smarten up and realize we're being setup and devote all energy into finding out who (cough soros cough) is doing it.

there's a video of "antifa-type-thugs" breaking down a construction barrier to get bricks.

We like Trump because he calls things as they are and he's effective.

Kinda like his barrage at Twitter. All sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Nothing more than I would expect from him. But he is your hero..so there's that.

Dallas

Tampa

there's a video of "antifa-type-thugs" breaking down a construction barrier to get bricks.

Translation - AntiFa type thugs = White Supremacists :)

It looks like your whore is getting what he wants tonight. Americans in the streets rioting. trump, trumpsters, and the phony "Christians" must be so happy.

You obviously haven't checked in for your talking points. They are not rioters they are to be called protestors. No star sticker for your leftist card today!

Moderate American here.There are no "talking points" that I checki in for. I am beholden to no one. I know what I have seen: the murder of a man recorded on video. DO NOT THINK FOR ONE MOMENT THAT I WOULD EVER APPROVE OF BURNING PROPERTY OR LOOTING BECAUSE I DON'T. But I will not approve public murder, racism.

Right-wingers attack Americans group by demographic group, but Americans are on to this now. We Americans know now that we have to protect our women, our LGBTs, our African-American men, our Muslim citizens, our folks from spanish--speaking countries, our folks whose ethnic background is the Far East, our first Americans of all tribes

Sorry, you're just repeating what the media tells you. So called "right wingers" aren't attacking any of those groups.

They have attacked all of these groups, so you can stop denying it now. Unfortunately there is a small subset of our white male population that thinks that they are entitled to dominate the rest of American society. They have no such right. It's way over time that the rest of us Americans go after them. And yes, they are right-wingers.
come and get me punk ! and thanks for admitting that the left is Waging all out war on real patriotic Americans ! patriotic American is a phrase that drives you bat shit doesnt it punk .... all you idiots have done is guaranteed Trumps reelection ! its going to be interesting to find out who has been funding and supporting Antifa now that they have been designated as a terrorist group ! china ? soros? dem leaders ? or maybe commie traitors like you ! you might want to get an attorney if you have been involved in terrorist support funding or activity !MAGA !

We like Trump because he calls things as they are and he's effective.

Kinda like his barrage at Twitter. All sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Nothing more than I would expect from him. But he is your hero..so there's that.

Let's make a friendly bet on your mouth. If ANTIFA isn't declared a terrorist group then Trump's just a mouth. If they are then you're just a mouth.........Cool?

That's assuming the Demonicrats don't interfere, I say 90% chance they do. If they do you're still just a mouth.

It looks like your whore is getting what he wants tonight. Americans in the streets rioting. trump, trumpsters, and the phony "Christians" must be so happy.

You obviously haven't checked in for your talking points. They are not rioters they are to be called protestors. No star sticker for your leftist card today!

Moderate American here.There are no "talking points" that I checki in for. I am beholden to no one. I know what I have seen: the murder of a man recorded on video. DO NOT THINK FOR ONE MOMENT THAT I WOULD EVER APPROVE OF BURNING PROPERTY OR LOOTING BECAUSE I DON'T. But I will not approve public murder, racism.

Right-wingers attack Americans group by demographic group, but Americans are on to this now. We Americans know now that we have to protect our women, our LGBTs, our African-American men, our Muslim citizens, our folks from spanish--speaking countries, our folks whose ethnic background is the Far East, our first Americans of all tribes

Sorry, you're just repeating what the media tells you. So called "right wingers" aren't attacking any of those groups.

They have attacked all of these groups, so you can stop denying it now. Unfortunately there is a small subset of our white male population that thinks that they are entitled to dominate the rest of American society. They have no such right. It's way over time that the rest of us Americans go after them. And yes, they are right-wingers.
Many years ago I remember a black guy saying all he wanted was his space. I agree with him. And it took a few years to understand for I was young. That is all most people want. The problem is there are many who want that space also beside their own. And some of them are black.

Dallas

Tampa

Fella....you guys are burning down properties, but you are small potatoes. Go to the big time properties. High rises are there for the taking. Sports complexes galore. Subways and trains. Schools, Malls, Museums and Historical buildings. The cities are yours. If only you think outside the box. Think big. You will never know what you can get away with until you try. I would have been tried and put in jail already for this. I told you, the politicians are afraid of you. You think to little of yourselves.

Dallas

Tampa

Fella....you guys are burning down properties, but you are small potatoes. Go to the big time properties. High rises are there for the taking. Sports complexes galore. Subways and trains. Schools, Malls, Museums and Historical buildings. The cities are yours. If only you think outside the box. Think big. You will never know what you can get away with until you try. I would have been tried and put in jail already for this. I told you, the politicians are afraid of you. You think to little of yourselves.

Have I approved of far right racists torching and looting?
Nope, I don't approve of ANYONE doing such.
Your Donnie lost MN by 1.5 points.
This time, it'll be 5 points (at a minimum)
Take it to the bank - "fella" :)

Forum List

Back