Trump will be the republican nominee in 2024 .

You mean truckloads of ballots were dumped at 3:00AM.
Where were those ballots at midnight?

Truckloads of ballots that were dumped at 3AM.....according to who?

There have been accusations of such, but nothing to back them up.

Even Fox News Pundits that were feeding you that conspiracy pablum didn't believe a word of it.

You've been played.

You mean truckloads of ballots were dumped at 3:00AM.
Where were those ballots at midnight?
I don't believe I said anything about votes being dumped at 3:00 am, or at any time. Do you have credible proof that a ballot dump happened? If so, you should call rudy. He's been looking for proof of that for a long time.

I asked for proof they existed. You got a credible link?
You have proof it didn't happen?
Isn't it fascinating that the entire web has no information when all those ballots were dumped way after midnight?
If my co-workers and I didn't see it, we wouldn't believe and at least 2 of them voted for Biden.

Isn't it fascinating that the entire web has no information when all those ballots were dumped way after midnight?
If my co-workers and I didn't see it, we wouldn't believe and at least 2 of them voted for Biden.

Proof your imagination didn't happen?

You've embraced the 'disprove anything I've made up' standard of conspiracy.

Which certainly explains your ilk's perfect record of failure in court.

Democrats (& RINOs) will do anythibg and everything, illegal or not, to ensure he does not become President again.

Hell, look at what they have done already - Russian Collusion scandal, failed coup attempt, multiple failed criminal coup Impeachment attempts, the govt-facilitated/manufactured 'Insurrection' theatrical/false narrative/production, a staged FBI photo of classified COVER SHEETS on the floor, etc...

After everything they have tried to do to him has been exposed, his getting back in the WH scares the hell out of them.

Your claim. Your responsibility to show reason to believe it. I am unaware of anything to back up your claim. That's why I asked for a link.

Democrats (& RINOs) will do anythibg and everything, illegal or not, to ensure he does not become President again.

Hell, look at what they have done already - Russian Collusion scandal, failed coup attempt, multiple failed criminal coup Impeachment attempts, the govt-facilitated/manufactured 'Insurrection' theatrical/false narrative/production, a staged FBI photo of classified COVER SHEETS on the floor, etc...

After everything they have tried to do to him has been exposed, his getting back in the WH scares the hell out of them.

Or....they'll just vote. Trump is a deeply unpopular candidate that Biden easily beat.

Your claim. Your responsibility to show reason to believe it. I am unaware of anything to back up your claim. That's why I asked for a link.

Election results are prima facie. If anyone wants to claim they're fraudulent or false, the burden of proof is on them.

And they don't have it.

You seem to be unaware of everything that occurs outside your apartment.

You seem to be unaware of everything that occurs outside your apartment.

Or......you gobbled the silly Big Lie that Fox News fed you, even when they didn't believe a word of it.

Its far simpler than your imaginary ballots delivered at 3AM.

its racist to expect trespassers who come here illegally to be sent back where they came from?

exactly how is that racist?
I have never said that. I think all of our immigration laws should be enforced and always should have been. You just made that up to argue with yourself.

I have never said that. I think all of our immigration laws should be enforced and always should have been. You just made that up to argue with yourself.
Then explain what the poster you accused of being a racist said that was actually racist. I fully expect you to answer this the same way you answered my direct question in another thread which was to avoid it and not answer it at all.

Forum List

Back