Trump will be the republican nominee in 2024 .

Biden didn't sit in a basement the first time. He didn't need to travel throughout the country to have big ralleys. Trump had all the rallies, and Biden's support grew with every one of them. The final vote count proves that.
Trump got 6,000,000 more votes the 2nd time around .

Trump got 6,000,000 more votes the 2nd time around .
People turned out in droves for Trump. OTOH, activists had to go door to door to collect ballots from uninformed, easily manipulated people for Biden.

The results of the election were not a true reflection of what Americans wanted. But then again, when did Democrats ever care about what people want?

Yep. I voted for him. His border handling and attention paid to immigration (nothing constructive) is a huge issue, really the only thing that hacks me off, as I hate unforced errors, especially with these results. The other reason is age discrimination by me, plain and simple. All the men in my family kick the bucket around 84 and with Alzheimer or age related dementia. There is a time to turn it over and go to the house. Also with this, is Kamala, a poor selection at best, even this time. Hard to push that button at his age, especially if she remains VP choice. We need a choice and the Reps do not appear to want one, except Trump or Trump light DeSantis. It is time for Joe to do some senior statesman thinking and go to the house, though I would even give DeSantis a try before Newsom. If Trump vs Joe, I hold my nose and go with Joe. I like to have options. I don't see any, right now.
so you will continue to vote for the most leftwing admin in history .... ok got it mr independent .

Support him if you like, but it could be just what it takes to give Joe 4 more years, especially after Donny trying to overthrow free elections to remain in office when he lost. Nobody turning the country back over to that kind of self-serving megalomaniac.
votes from so called independents like could be what it takes to give Biden 4 more years .

so you will continue to vote for the most leftwing admin in history .... ok got it mr independent .
If trump is the choice, I will vote for whoever can best prevent his return to elected government. I will vote for nobody, that proven to go against free election and try to remain in office, by hook, crook or organized force against the government of the United States, or anybody else that supported it or will support it.

votes from so called independents like could be what it takes to give Biden 4 more years .
Choose a different candidate. I would like a choice. Trump is no choice.

Humm. Are you trying to play the real American card? My family is as white as yours and has probably been in US longer. At least you don't hide your racism. You go bro.
its racist to expect trespassers who come here illegally to be sent back where they came from?

exactly how is that racist?

even though Trump has been hit with attack after attack from the left ,the courts, the msm ,rino's and so on he will probably be the republican nominee in 2024 .... his closest rival if he were to run [Desantis] polls much much lower than Trump among republican voters ... dont expect any speech or action from Trump to change the advantage he has [a much greater advantage than when he announced in 2015] . and Trump could very well win out against Biden in 2024 .

Probably. Even after sitting for 3 hours and doing nothing while the capitol was attacked. Even after pledging to pardon the attackers. Even after calling for the constitution to be terminated.

Which says all you ever need to know about MAGA.

the only alternatives the left have to Biden running are even more radical than the current admin is ...
I have only heard of one, the liberal lying asshole in California. It is not too late though. One of the parties still has time for a center candidate to emerge.

Damned shame, ain't it.
it is what it is ... but when it comes to policy Trump is hands down less radical than anyone the left has to field for the next election . a lot of people dont like his mannerisms but many people miss his policies .

Do you have credible evidence that Biden won before 3:30AM EST?

Do we have any evidence that Biden won......before a winner was determined and before all the votes were counted?

I don't think you get how counting works.

Forum List

Back