Trump will be the republican nominee in 2024 .

Wanting legal immigration is racist?
BTW, my son-in-law's entire family legally emigrated from Cuba and Columbia.
You are not very bright. I am for border security and think both parties have been complicant since Reagan for not enforcing existing laws. I dont give a shit about your son in law.

even though Trump has been hit with attack after attack from the left ,the courts, the msm ,rino's and so on he will probably be the republican nominee in 2024 .... his closest rival if he were to run [Desantis] polls much much lower than Trump among republican voters ... dont expect any speech or action from Trump to change the advantage he has [a much greater advantage than when he announced in 2015] . and Trump could very well win out against Biden in 2024 .
That's a shame, not only for the Republicans, but for the country. Might mean we are stuck with Joe, if he runs.

You are not very bright. I am for border security and think both parties have been complicant since Reagan for not enforcing existing laws. I dont give a shit about your son in law.
I read your posts and you're just right of Bat Shit Crazy Leftist.

Biden received more votes than any other president ever got because trump was his opponent. Doubtful that would be any different in 2024.
If Joe did get those votes, it is because Prog are the hugest parasites on the planet. The more you take the less efficiency you will get from your great employees.

Biden received more votes than any other president ever got because trump was his opponent. Doubtful that would be any different in 2024.
but this time Biden wont be able to sit in a basement and now independent voters have his record to refer to ... Biden will have to answer questions during the debates like his families business dealings and other things that mods like Chris Wallace wouldnt allow to be asked ..

but this time Biden wont be able to sit in a basement and now independent voters have his record to refer to ... Biden will have to answer questions during the debates like his families business dealings and other things that mods like Chris Wallace wouldnt allow to be asked ..
The slums voted for Biden because they have such high IQs.
We all know Democrats are incredibly educated; especially the slums.

Yep. If Trump wins the Republican Nomination then democrats keep the White House. Trust me Republicans are pissed enough at their own party that a suicide pact seems to be the way to go. They will nominate Trump even if they know it means defeat in the general election.
remember that the majority of democrats dont want Biden to run again ...

I am sure you do.
For instance, when someone spends several months posting 100% Left leaning sexual perversion and supports sending all of our tax dollars overseas to an actor who makes believe he's on the battlefield all day and suddenly insists they are independent. :laughing0301: .

Forum List

Back