Trump will be the republican nominee in 2024 .

even though Trump has been hit with attack after attack from the left ,the courts, the msm ,rino's and so on he will probably be the republican nominee in 2024 .... his closest rival if he were to run [Desantis] polls much much lower than Trump among republican voters ... dont expect any speech or action from Trump to change the advantage he has [a much greater advantage than when he announced in 2015] . and Trump could very well win out against Biden in 2024 .
Hilarious

Nobody in their right mind

Have you ever had a conversation with the average American citizen?

I firmly believe there are tens of millions of voters that deliberately avoid politics like the Covid virus. They remember Biden from the 80s and they remember hearing the word Democrat one time when they were in college 50 years ago.

Don't overestimate the voting public.

I am unaware of an "independent political party" in any state. You don't need one to become president. You just need to get more votes in enough states to tally 270 electoral votes.
kGf6Wo9.jpg

I predict Trump will not even be on the slate for the Primary.

Are you a betting man? If so, I can make you some money. I bet you $1,000 that you are wrong. PM me to make arrangements. Although I think Desantis could beat Trump in the primary if he makes the right moves. The Desantis camp just needs to recruit the Cruz supporters. The Cruz campaign was very well organized in 2016. The delegates at the convention play a pretty big role in the selection process. The Cruz campaign had a great game plan in 2016 but Trump's numbers were just so huge. Trump's policy decision were wonderful for our nation but I don't know if America is willing to make the trade off of the psychological torture the left will put us through if Trump is president. I guess we will have to see if Trump's support is still there. I'd have to say it is but I'd love to be wrong.

Last edited:
even though Trump has been hit with attack after attack from the left ,the courts, the msm ,rino's and so on he will probably be the republican nominee in 2024 .... his closest rival if he were to run [Desantis] polls much much lower than Trump among republican voters ... dont expect any speech or action from Trump to change the advantage he has [a much greater advantage than when he announced in 2015] . and Trump could very well win out against Biden in 2024 .

How do Republicans really feel about Trump? If you ask them they'll lie. But what are they saying behind closed doors?

Addressing Trump’s four years as president, Carlson said: “We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There really isn’t an upside to Trump.”

And you think Trump's going to win in 2024? HA!!!

How do Republicans really feel about Trump? If you ask them they'll lie. But what are they saying behind closed doors?

Addressing Trump’s four years as president, Carlson said: “We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There really isn’t an upside to Trump.”

And you think Trump's going to win in 2024? HA!!!

The Progs have Tumpies exactly where they want them.
Believing he is the Messiah when at best he's a false god.
He will betray his base if he gets elected and if he doesn't, progs get their their man anyway.

Forum List

Back