Trump Will Be In East Palestine OH Today....And Biden Hasn't Bothered To Help Them One Bit

:banana::banana::banana:

VgN634K.jpg

Trump went there to hope voters will vote for him in 2024 and to have them help his treasure box which is probably needing some help.

Buttigeig is going down there to do his job.

But, HEY, who is paying attention ?

The town is about 75% Republican already. It's population is about 4,500 people. Yeah, Trump stands a big chance at gaining a lot of voters there. :eusa_shhh:

If he did, that's a hell of a lot more than Dementia is doing.
The real story behind that is, a guy asked Trump if he could have a roll. When he was holding them up, and he threw him a roll. Still more than Biden has done. Trump also bought tons of cleaning supplies and 16 pallets of bottled water on his dime to Palestine. What a great man.

Mudwhistle for Minister of Transportation.

You do know how to repeat everything said on Fox, OAN and Newsmax.

You will be perfect for the job.

Plus, you swear like a drunken sailor.

Totally perfect.
I spent 5 years in the Navy, so that's where I learned to swear.
I spent the rest of my time in the Army where I learned how to shoot and blow shit up.
I spent several years on an ODA at 5th SF Group.
I have a low tolerance for stupidity.

Nope.

Trump has no power and all he thinks about is making money off of his followers to pay his legal bills.

Nope, no confusion at all.
He brought tons of cleaning supplies and 16 pallets of bottled water. A great man, what does Biden do? Go to Ukraine, and tell them. Us taxpayers are going to pay their pensions and help them start ww3. You're the one that is confused.

Last edited:
Or the government turning a train derailment into a massive chemical attack.

They have decon teams from the EPA trying to clean up what they can....but the damage is done.

I live about 80 air miles from Palestine, and even I worry about that shit getting here.

Forum List

Back