Trump Will Be In East Palestine OH Today....And Biden Hasn't Bothered To Help Them One Bit

In the last 24 hrs Trump has called out the DC war machine, called for peace talks in Ukraine & flown to East Palestine to support Americans in need. You may not like Trump, but this is the leadership we desperately need. Don’t agree? Where is Biden & where are the other candidates?

FpmksI9aQAA5EYx

Trump did nothing during his 4 years at the WH in order to make train travel safer, or train cars safer, etc, then.

Thanks. Nice to go to East Palestine and claim one would have done so and so after an accident when one did NOTHING to make train travel and cars safer during full four years.

Go for it, Donald. They will love you in East Palestine, just for showing up. Because, what do they know, hey?

The trains were perfectly safe in Palestine during the Trump Administration, in fact they had no serious accidents until Sleepy Joe and Mayor Petey decided to dick around with the transportation system.

Last edited:
In the last 24 hrs Trump has called out the DC war machine, called for peace talks in Ukraine & flown to East Palestine to support Americans in need. You may not like Trump, but this is the leadership we desperately need. Don’t agree? Where is Biden & where are the other candidates?

FpmksI9aQAA5EYx
You must really be desperate if you think that fucktwit is the answer.

You asked........

The charges against that reporter were dropped the next day. Ok, now that I've set you straight on that incident feel free to post any other news organisations who were/are prevented from covering the derailment.

The charges against that reporter were dropped the next day. Ok, now that I've set you straight on that incident feel free to post any other news organisations who were/are prevented from covering the derailment.
Look punk. You didn't set me straight. The fact remains that they tried censoring this story....and they lost control of it. The only reason they let that journalist go was because they had the video going viral all over the internet.
Even Fox News wasn't covering it up until the point that everyone was covering it. It took 2 days for Fox to even mention it after I first saw it being reported on Twitter. I thought it was a hoax until someone allowed them to say something about what was happening in Palestine.
If Trump was president you can bet your paycheck that the derailment and the uncontrolled burn would have been another Katrina level event.

Trump's admin repealed the rules. Blame your
Still untrue. This was addressed earlier.
They were never implemented because the studies were inconclusive on the effectiveness of the brakes.
Besides if they were of such dire importance why did Bootyjudge not address it by now?

Looks like the left are the ones trying to cover for their unqualified diversity hire.

Look punk. You didn't set me straight. The fact remains that they tried censoring this story....and they lost control of it. The only reason they let that journalist go was because they had the video going viral all over the internet.
Even Fox News wasn't covering it up until the point that everyone was covering it. It took 2 days for Fox to even mention it after I first saw it being reported on Twitter. I thought it was a hoax until someone allowed them to say something about what was happening in Palestine.
If Trump was president you can bet your paycheck that the derailment and the uncontrolled burn would have been another Katrina level event.
Ooooooh look! "They" tried to censor a major train derailment affecting hundreds of people! Who are "they"? Are "they" by any chance the people who cause you to hear voices in your head?

I bet he bought everyone of them a Happy Meal.

FpmksI9aQAA5EYx
Where was this leadership when he was actually the POTUS. Now he shows up and buys some Happy Meals and now in your eyes this is leadership, this is nothing more than a photo shoot.

I bet he bought everyone of them a Happy Meal.

Where was this leadership when he was actually the POTUS. Now he shows up and buys some Happy Meals and now in your eyes this is leadership, this is nothing more than a photo shoot.
Funny the way you like pissing all over the things that are good to other people.
Kind of spells out lack of character.
Those people are scared and sick and suffering.....and they needed someone to show them that they care.
All you can do is piss all over it...

Funny the way you like pissing all over the things that are good to other people.
Kind of spells out lack of character.
Those people are scared and sick and suffering.....and they needed someone to show them that they care.
All you can do is piss all over it...
Right and in your eyes Trump showing up to get a photo shoot just gives them all kind of comfort and hope. If there was a chance of them being in danger, you can damn well believe Trump's coward ass wouldn't be anywhere in the vicinity.

Forum List

Back