Trump Will be Impeached

Would Trump feel better if he resigned than go through something he can't control? How many Republican Senators will vote for impeachment?

We will likely find out soon enough that Trump directed people to lie to investigators and to congress.

And we all know what the penalty for THAT is...
Wow, I haven't read anything along those lines yet but that is serious stuff. Directing his staff to lie to congress and investigators? I'm buying popcorn in bulk this weekend.

We will likely find out soon enough that Trump directed people to lie to investigators and to congress.

Wow, I haven't read anything along those lines yet but that is serious stuff. Directing his staff to lie to congress and investigators? I'm buying popcorn in bulk this weekend.

You better by a lot and some some Depends cause you aren't going to want to miss this for a couple of months! :113:

You better by a lot and some some Depends cause you aren't going to want to miss this for a couple of months! :113:
Off Topic. I'll leave the Depends purchases to MikeTx. I just might contribute to his GoFundMe fund for the replenishment of his nasty pantiez.

The scandal just reached into the White House.

Will Trump throw his son and Kushner under the bud?

Would Trump feel better if he resigned than go through something he can't control? How many Republican Senators will vote for impeachment?
He just pissed off a bunch of em over the Khashoggi thing

I hope he is not impeached. However, if Mueller's report exposes enough crimes, there will be no choice but to impeach him. No president should ever be impeached unless there is no other choice.
I haven't seen this many contradictions since the Nicene creed

Directing his staff to lie to congress and investigators?
The Cohen filing strongly hints at this. And it explicitly states that Cohen lied about illegal activity that he was directed by trump to perform. The claim has not yet been explicitly made by federal prosecutors, at least not in unredacted portions of the filings.

Last edited:
Directing his staff to lie to congress and investigators?
The Cohen filing strongly hints at this. And it explicitly states that Cohen lied about illegal activity that he was directed by trump to perform. The claim has not yet been explicitly made by federal prosecutors, at least not in inredacted portions of the filings.

I think we will see a drip....drip...drip....hinting at what Mueller has found.

trump CANNOT stop the rule of law from the day of justice.

Nixon all over

Actually...far worse than Nixon. Once all the facts come out...people will be astonished. The Presidency has been hijacked by a Putin groomed surrogate.
Only two things left to show, now that collusion is all but proven: kompromat, and, is/was the president a Russian agent?

Nixon all over

Actually...far worse than Nixon. Once all the facts come out...people will be astonished. The Presidency has been hijacked by a Putin groomed surrogate.
Only two things left to show, now that collusion is all but proven: kompromat, and, is/was the president a Russian agent?

I really think he was knowingly or unknowingly groomed to be the Kremlin's man in DC. But they underestimate the strength of the institutions of Democracy and the Rule of Law.

trump is a devious traitor who, if given the chance, would name himself president for life. He was installed by Putin to remove the sanctions and kill the Magnitsky Act.

Nixon all over

I really think he was knowingly or unknowingly groomed to be the Kremlin's man in DC. But they underestimate the strength of the institutions of Democracy and the Rule of Law.

trump is a devious traitor who, if given the chance, would name himself president for life. He was installed by Putin to remove the sanctions and kill the Magnitsky Act.
*And to weaken NATO

In order to smear him for history. Democrats have the House. Priority number one...get Trump! Glad they have their priorities straight. Budget process will come to a halt when they try to defund the Wall and ICE. Enjoy your two years in charge of House liberals.
What will happen if Democrats retake the House?
Senate holds the trial after House indictment. Trump is safe.

The impeachment of Trump will be historic...in exposing the Democrats as bitter sore losers.

09aa1991bfcc960b8b939342015674ab.jpg

Like Slick Willie Clinton who is revered

-Geaux
This is all a politically hit job and this whole special prosecutor nonsense is ridiculous.
The primary purpose of of appointing a special council is investigation of Russian interference in our elections. This point is often lost in the zeal to catch Trump and associates and in the end may be far more important.
Indeed. Impact on our election. Most of Mueller's prosecutions were for offenses after he was appointed SC

-Geaux
That is common in all special counsel or prosecutor investigations. There is a clause in Mueller's appointment letter as is in all such investigations which commissions the investigation of all illegal activity discovered in the course of the investigation.
Meh, I guess that is what Rosenstein meant when he was looking for ways to reel in Trump

-Geaux
It's SOP in federal investigation. As an officer of the court the special council can not ignore criminal activity that comes up in the course of the investigation. This is why federal investigation are often and erroneous referred to as witch hunts. Most of the indictments are incidental to the purpose of the investigation, obstruction of justice, income tax evasion, money laundering, etc.

He's broken election laws by directing his lawyer to give hush money to Stormy Daniels weeks before the election

He was informed back in 2015 about the Russian willingness to establish "political synergy"

The Moscow Project

Flynn letting the Russians know that Trump would ease sanctions after the election

And that's just the quick cliff notes.

He's not gonna make it to 2020
What is “political synergy?” Where are the legal crimes? You have none. Therefore it is a politically hack job. What are you waiting for? Quick cliff notes? I get it..your waiting for MSNBC and CNN to tell you what to think or say.
With Cohen implicating Trump there is certainly evidence of criminal activity by Trump. The question is how much other evidence is there that has not been disclosed plus there is also the probably of a charge of obstruction of justice. Then there is what Flynn gave up during the integrations that would link Trump to the Russians.

Forum List

Back