Trump: "We're going to drain the swamp"

hell yeah, drain the swamp, eehaw!!
41VVb5bgRcWEvVTImLwg_trumptoilet1.jpg

seriously though, it seems now more and more that he had no idea what the job of president was to begin with, and he has promised so many things, as well as contradictory things, that I have a hard time understand what he's going to do.

There are maybe one or two things where I do agree with him, but I have a hard time figuring out what he's really going to do, also because he contradicts himself.
He's the republican Obama, in that he's the dog that caught up with the fire truck and now has no idea what to do next.

But instead of appointing pointy-headed acedemics who have litlle idea who know how the world works, Cheeto Jesus is mostly going with warmongers and corporate oligarchs from the right.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Based on??????

He has a vision and hes going to promote that, but since he's against war, you observarion is hilarious
Yeah, especially that, he might want war with Iran.

Yeah hes gonna nuke everyone, stop wit h the scare. Fuck it looks lkme iran wants war with obama. With a guy that will fuck them up, they may rethink their provocations.
No, I don't think he'll nuke everyone, but he might nuke one or more of the following: Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, North Korea.

He's the republican Obama, in that he's the dog that caught up with the fire truck and now has no idea what to do next.

But instead of appointing pointy-headed acedemics who have litlle idea who know how the world works, Cheeto Jesus is mostly going with warmongers and corporate oligarchs from the right.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Based on??????

He has a vision and hes going to promote that, but since he's against war, you observarion is hilarious
Yeah, especially that, he might want war with Iran.

Yeah hes gonna nuke everyone, stop wit h the scare. Fuck it looks lkme iran wants war with obama. With a guy that will fuck them up, they may rethink their provocations.
No, I don't think he'll nuke everyone, but he might nuke one or more of the following: Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, North Korea.

Lol, that proves Drumpf has consistent views.

By putting the alligators in charge of the job!

Sure, basking in the schadenfreude and bathing in the sweet bitter tears of the special snowflakes and howling moonbats is satisfying for awhile, but the buzz is wearing off. Especially so when your reputed outsider change agent starts appointing insider members of the Big Club to his highest political positions.

This clown car could have been nominated by Jeb!, Christie or Rubio. Are you Trump-a-maniacs even bright enough to have buyer's remorse?

That’s right, the electorate favored nobody at all by an almost 2-to-1 margin over either fake, controlled political puppet. Turnout was down from previous elections. Things are looking good.

For those who stayed home out of principle: I salute you.

MEET THE NEOCONS, 9/11 CRIMINALS AND GOLDMAN BANKERS ON TEAM TRUMP
In Trump's zeal to rid the White House of Washington politicians and insiders and replace them with loyal supporters and outsiders, he is creating an administration of loyal yes men, an environment of group think. This is pretty scary when you consider that the president himself has no experience in government.

Although purging all lobbyists may seem a good move on the surface, it removes many of the most knowledgeable and experience people in Washington.

As a candidate, Trump promised the best in the country as advisers. By the best, Trump meant the most loyal. It will be interesting to see how the blind leading blind works out.

Its hard to wait and see, some things like killing the blind trust are scary for many in both partys

Poor little liberals. Crying and squalling after receiving the biggest electoral defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.

Obama got more electoral votes in 2012. Your living memory seems to match the rest of your shortcomings.

Sure, basking in the schadenfreude and bathing in the sweet bitter tears of the special snowflakes and howling moonbats is satisfying for awhile, but the buzz is wearing off. Especially so when your reputed outsider change agent starts appointing insider members of the Big Club to his highest political positions.

This clown car could have been nominated by Jeb!, Christie or Rubio. Are you Trump-a-maniacs even bright enough to have buyer's remorse?

That’s right, the electorate favored nobody at all by an almost 2-to-1 margin over either fake, controlled political puppet. Turnout was down from previous elections. Things are looking good.

In Trump's zeal to rid the White House of Washington politicians and insiders and replace them with loyal supporters and outsiders, he is creating an administration of loyal yes men, an environment of group think. This is pretty scary when you consider that the president himself has no experience in government.

Although purging all lobbyists may seem a good move on the surface, it removes many of the most knowledgeable and experience people in Washington.

As a candidate, Trump promised the best in the country as advisers. By the best, Trump meant the most loyal. It will be interesting to see how the blind leading blind works out.

tantrum.gif

popcorn 4.jpg

Limiting the terms of lobbyists is pretty stupid, they can be easily replaced by the firms doing the lobbying and really won't change much.

Much more worrying is that Trump wants to limit House and Senate terms to just 2 terms, which would in the long run make Congress less powerful than the President, endangering the checks and balances, and leading to a more autocratic state. Note that in most dictatorships, the supreme leader has more power than his parliament.

Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, Trump's Russian affairs person and one of the most dangerous people behind Trump has said:
“Donald Trump is not doing this for the next four years. Donald Trump is doing this for the next 40, or the next 400, years."

Exclusive - Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn: Obama, Hillary Ignored Intelligence They Did Not Like About Middle East, Only Wanted 'Happy Talk' - Breitbart

I'm not sure what he meant by that, but he could go for changing the two-term law for presidents, and putting a Russian-style system in place in the USA.

Trump's children working for him in government is not comforting, especially as they are running his businesses as well. I'd like to point out that Putin also mixes business with government.

hell yeah, drain the swamp, eehaw!!
41VVb5bgRcWEvVTImLwg_trumptoilet1.jpg

seriously though, it seems now more and more that he had no idea what the job of president was to begin with, and he has promised so many things, as well as contradictory things, that I have a hard time understand what he's going to do.

There are maybe one or two things where I do agree with him, but I have a hard time figuring out what he's really going to do, also because he contradicts himself.
Millions of Trump voters chose the devil they didn't know over the one they did. Now it's time to find out just who this person really is.

Trump insisted that he would be bringing into his administration the best and brightest to advise him. So far he has brought in the most loyal and mostly likely to follow him blindly. Sessions is the only one that has any idea how to govern.

Limiting the terms of lobbyists is pretty stupid, they can be easily replaced by the firms doing the lobbying and really won't change much.

Much more worrying is that Trump wants to limit House and Senate terms to just 2 terms, which would in the long run make Congress less powerful than the President, endangering the checks and balances, and leading to a more autocratic state. Note that in most dictatorships, the supreme leader has more power than his parliament.

Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, Trump's Russian affairs person and one of the most dangerous people behind Trump has said:
“Donald Trump is not doing this for the next four years. Donald Trump is doing this for the next 40, or the next 400, years."

Exclusive - Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn: Obama, Hillary Ignored Intelligence They Did Not Like About Middle East, Only Wanted 'Happy Talk' - Breitbart

I'm not sure what he meant by that, but he could go for changing the two-term law for presidents, and putting a Russian-style system in place in the USA.

Trump's children working for him in government is not comforting, especially as they are running his businesses as well. I'd like to point out that Putin also mixes business with government.
An independent non-partisan study was conducted a few years ago to determine how congressmen spent there time. They found that members of the House on average spend 40% to 50% of their working activities to get re-elected. In others words they waste 1 year of their 2 years term. Senators spend about the same amount of time but only every 6 years.

Limiting the number of terms and the length of terms as Trump has proposed would reduce the Congress to a rubber stamp for the administration.

This, like so many of Trump's actions is based on the erroneous belief that the most complex and powerful organization on earth can be run best by people lacking in both experience and knowledge of the organization. How voters could fall for this crap still evades me. One can easily see why Trump is applauded by the likes Putin and Kim Jong-un.

When the last time you lobbied in DC?

Forum List

Back