Trump: "We're going to drain the swamp"

Who's Corky? I don't have a God and Lew is a nut. If he voted for Trump, good for him. BUT the question was to define neocon. Looks like you can't.
And I say that warmongers lie Bolton and authoritarians like Ghouliani are the nuts.

Point still remains that Christie, Rubio , Jeb and a number of other republican candidates could have been elected to get this clown car of neocon toadies.

Where's the change?

Some of us have better things to do than to watch an hour long video when you SHOULD be able to use your words. Now, please explain in your words how the two are the same. Thanks.
Better things to do like continue with the flame a leftist meme thread?

Are you really so intellectually incurious?

Explain your position using your own words. Easy enough. Now do it.

I don't have a problem with the insiders tbh. He needs at least some of those to know how DC works. I'd be more concerned with the Wall Street guys.
To an extent, I tend to agree. This is why I'm not as fazed by guys like Priebus who remained loyal to Trump throughout the campaign.

But we're talking serious neocon scum with the likes of Bolton and Giuliani here.

hell yeah, drain the swamp, eehaw!!
41VVb5bgRcWEvVTImLwg_trumptoilet1.jpg

seriously though, it seems now more and more that he had no idea what the job of president was to begin with, and he has promised so many things, as well as contradictory things, that I have a hard time understand what he's going to do.

There are maybe one or two things where I do agree with him, but I have a hard time figuring out what he's really going to do, also because he contradicts himself.

He is your president, the president of the United States of America. Grow up and have some respect for the office and the people.

seriously though, it seems now more and more that he had no idea what the job of president was to begin with, and he has promised so many things, as well as contradictory things, that I have a hard time understand what he's going to do.

There are maybe one or two things where I do agree with him, but I have a hard time figuring out what he's really going to do, also because he contradicts himself.
He's the republican Obama, in that he's the dog that caught up with the fire truck and now has no idea what to do next.

But instead of appointing pointy-headed acedemics who have litlle idea who know how the world works, Cheeto Jesus is mostly going with warmongers and corporate oligarchs from the right.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

I love bolton and rudy is a trump.loyallist who hates terrorisrm. And i trust him. He's proven ALL the experts and doubters wrong.
Bolton is a warmonger and Rudy's only bona fides are "9/11 9/11, 9/11, 9/11 boogboogabooga!"

No, Bolten is great and hates the UN and international bullshit organizations. I hope he's the choice

Rudy was more qualified than hillary clinton to be at state.

Lew Rockwell?

BBBWAAAAAHAHHAAAAAHHAA
Lew supported electing your God Emperor, Corky.
Who's Corky? I don't have a God and Lew is a nut. If he voted for Trump, good for him. BUT the question was to define neocon. Looks like you can't.

Neo con- jews that love war and a boogeyman of the left, but they supported Hillary, so they made up this alt right bullshit to take their place as boogeyman number 1

He's the republican Obama, in that he's the dog that caught up with the fire truck and now has no idea what to do next.

But instead of appointing pointy-headed acedemics who have litlle idea who know how the world works, Cheeto Jesus is mostly going with warmongers and corporate oligarchs from the right.

Based on??????

He has a vision and hes going to promote that, but since he's against war, you observarion is hilarious

Your lack of intellectual curiosity is disappointing. The provided links are very concise, easy to digest, and can explain the subject better than I.

And I say that warmongers lie Bolton and authoritarians like Ghouliani are the nuts.

Point still remains that Christie, Rubio , Jeb and a number of other republican candidates could have been elected to get this clown car of neocon toadies.

Where's the change?
Except you can't say what a neocon is, it's just a slur so you use it mindlessly. The point remains that your opinion doesn't trump Trump's.

Your lack of intellectual curiosity is disappointing. The provided links are very concise, easy to digest, and can explain the subject better than I.

I am here on a discussion to have discussions. Not to watch silly videos that are an hour long or to read long and boring articles. Now, can you or can you not explain your position?

Based on??????

He has a vision and hes going to promote that, but since he's against war, you observarion is hilarious
He has no core philosophy and his "vision" is a mish-mash of economically illiterate tripe, wrapped up in red, white and blue nationalism.

Pat Buchanan, someone I'm certainly no fan of, would make a better and more ideologically grounded president.

I am here on a discussion to have discussions. Not to watch silly videos that are an hour long or to read long and boring articles. Now, can you or can you not explain your position?
From what I've seen, you're only here for the memes. Sorry about the short attention span.

From what I've seen, you're only here for the memes. Sorry about the short attention span.

Memes are more explanatory than you. So I guess you answered the question. You cannot explain your position using your words. Understood.

Based on??????

Yeah, especially that, he might want war with Iran.

Based on??????

He has no core philosophy and his "vision" is a mish-mash of economically illiterate tripe, wrapped up in red, white and blue nationalism.

Pat Buchanan, someone I'm certainly no fan of, would make a better and more ideologically grounded president.

Yeah economically illerterate, except he practices busines and he doesnt need some leftwing douche academic to tell him how it works and that communism is great!

His vision is good, his policies are great.

Based on??????

Yeah hes gonna nuke everyone, stop wit h the scare. Fuck it looks lkme iran wants war with obama. With a guy that will fuck them up, they may rethink their provocations.

I voted for Trump to keep a liberal criminal lying POS out of the White House. A complete ass who wants to take my rights away from by appointing SCOTUS judges who are anti second amendment. My rights are important and precious. The OPs stupid ramblings about national borders and blah, blah, blah are things that are NOT going to change no matter WHO is in the White House.

Based on??????

Yeah hes gonna nuke everyone, stop wit h the scare. Fuck it looks lkme iran wants war with obama. With a guy that will fuck them up, they may rethink their provocations.
No, I don't think he'll nuke everyone, but he might nuke one or more of the following: Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, North Korea.

Forum List

Back