Trump: "We're going to drain the swamp"

Trump won't drain the swamp. He'll just rearrange the critters so it appears that something was done.

Hopefully he drains the swamp of the liberal critters first! Better watch your pussy! ;)
Neocons ARE liberal critters, only with that (R) by their names.

How so?

We've Been Neoconned - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

In your own words please. I don't want to watch an hour long video. Thanks.

Poor little liberals. Crying and squalling after receiving the biggest electoral defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.
This is where the commie says "I'm not liberal!"

Oh..I see he did.

Hahaha I can smell a commie pig from a mile away.
Better get your nose checked, little sister. I'm an anarcho-capitalist,

Anarcho-capitalism - Wikipedia

Trump won't drain the swamp. He'll just rearrange the critters so it appears that something was done.

Hopefully he drains the swamp of the liberal critters first! Better watch your pussy! ;)

How so?

Then read the linked piece.

I'm sorry becoming better informed is so burdensome.

How so?

Some of us have better things to do than to watch an hour long video when you SHOULD be able to use your words. Now, please explain in your words how the two are the same. Thanks.

How so?

Wow you sound like one of the commie bastards that the leftist media is infecting our rural areas with.

Who tweet things like "hello from the information desert!" and set up fake *ranches* and pretend they're a part of the communities they are infecting.

Like this jackass:

Les Zaitz (@LesZaitz) | Twitter

Hey dipshit we do need some guys running it. Some insiders want to change it too. I cant wait u til you squeal when kobach is the AG and Cruz is the supreme court nomimee
Yeah, yeah, yeah. That argument only works if you're not floating the worst of the worst (i.e. Bolton and Giuliani) as your top guys.

Like I said, Jebby probably would have had thsoe douchebags on his short list. Welcome to hopey-changey 2.0.

I love bolton and rudy is a trump.loyallist who hates terrorisrm. And i trust him. He's proven ALL the experts and doubters wrong.

Poor little liberals. Crying and squalling after receiving the biggest electoral defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.
This is where the commie says "I'm not liberal!"

Oh..I see he did.

Hahaha I can smell a commie pig from a mile away.
Better get your nose checked, little sister. I'm an anarcho-capitalist,

Anarcho-capitalism - Wikipedia
aaahhhhh. Now I remember you. Under a different name. As I told you then, capitalism and anarchy are not compatible. It's an oxymoron and just because some moron posted it on the open source wikipedia doesn't validate the viewpoint.

I love bolton and rudy is a trump.loyallist who hates terrorisrm. And i trust him. He's proven ALL the experts and doubters wrong.
Bolton is a warmonger and Rudy's only bona fides are "9/11 9/11, 9/11, 9/11 boogboogabooga!"

You aren't very good at explaining your position. It should be quite easy. I can explain all of my views with my own words.

Some of us have better things to do than to watch an hour long video when you SHOULD be able to use your words. Now, please explain in your words how the two are the same. Thanks.
Better things to do like continue with the flame a leftist meme thread?

Are you really so intellectually incurious?

By putting the alligators in charge of the job!

Sure, basking in the schadenfreude and bathing in the sweet bitter tears of the special snowflakes and howling moonbats is satisfying for awhile, but the buzz is wearing off. Especially so when your reputed outsider change agent starts appointing insider members of the Big Club to his highest political positions.

This clown car could have been nominated by Jeb!, Christie or Rubio. Are you Trump-a-maniacs even bright enough to have buyer's remorse?

That’s right, the electorate favored nobody at all by an almost 2-to-1 margin over either fake, controlled political puppet. Turnout was down from previous elections. Things are looking good.

For those who stayed home out of principle: I salute you.

MEET THE NEOCONS, 9/11 CRIMINALS AND GOLDMAN BANKERS ON TEAM TRUMP

I don't have a problem with the insiders tbh. He needs at least some of those to know how DC works. I'd be more concerned with the Wall Street guys.

hell yeah, drain the swamp, eehaw!!
41VVb5bgRcWEvVTImLwg_trumptoilet1.jpg

seriously though, it seems now more and more that he had no idea what the job of president was to begin with, and he has promised so many things, as well as contradictory things, that I have a hard time understand what he's going to do.

There are maybe one or two things where I do agree with him, but I have a hard time figuring out what he's really going to do, also because he contradicts himself.

Forum List

Back