Trump was the incumbent. Biden was the opponent. can you guys name a single country where the opponent rigged the election against the incumbent?

• Banned
Trump forced Ivanka to delete the tweet

ErFuIOzXcAYjMQh

• Banned
let the record show no one satisfyingly answered my question!

Biden ran a Brilliant campaign from his Basement, and won fair and square, my friends

Does CIA interference count as helping the challenger? Because that happens quite often. Also helps if the govt and military SUPPORT the challenger over the incumbent in most countries.

Most countries dont HAVE accurate and secure voting anyways. It's worth keeping our system along those lines so that people can believe the results.

Biden ran a Brilliant campaign from his Basement, and won fair and square, my friends

How did the GOP win 35 states both state house and state senate, and lose the presidency, the senate, and the house?

A - massive fraud

How did the GOP win 35 states both state house and state senate, and lose the presidency, the senate, and the house?

A - massive fraud
you are allowed to vote for D's and R's at the same time

it's called Democracy...besides, Biden would be a moderate Republican if he ran in the 60s

you are allowed to vote for D's and R's at the same time

it's called Democracy...besides, Biden would be a moderate Republican if he ran in the 60s

Reagan and Bill Clinton pulled it off.

To suggest Biden did is laughable. Biden fell off a cliff at the end, dropping 14 points in Rasmussen daily poll in final 4 weeks.

Face it, you are a Zionist 911 traitor pretending to be a republican, just like all the rest of you at fox... Owned by

Rupert "Biden in a landslide, call AZ early for Biden because I know we have enough fraud ballots ready" murdoch

Forum List

Back