MrPillow’s blockbuster symposium!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
So the former crack addict cum foam pillow huckster says that after a 9-0 SCOTUS decision, Biden will have to leave and Dear Leader will be reinstated on 8-13. Are you excited Lastamender? :lol:

1627865850767.jpeg

So the former crack addict cum foam pillow huckster says that after a 9-0 SCOTUS decision, Biden will have to leave and Dear Leader will be reinstated on 8-13. Are you excited Lastamender? :lol:
Fraud will be proven. I will still be here when that happens. Will you?

Don't you need a link? And what are you worried about? There are a couple of threads on this.

I have no idea what the hell you are referring to. So lets ask no other than Hunter Biden about the crack thing and see where this goes.

Between Mr. Pillow and Trump, there's no room in lefty heads for brains.

Mike and Rudy found a new Hunter Biden laptop in the Ukraine.
PLUS the secret Dominion server that was flipping votes! :auiqs.jpg:

What do you think that was that Biden picked off his face then ate the fuckin thing?

Any idea?

Maybe that's where he stores his snacks for later, eh?

What do you think that was that Biden picked off his face then ate the fuckin thing?

Any idea?

Maybe that's where he stores his snacks for later, eh?

Maybe - Many people are saying that Donnie hides hamburders in his mighty buttcrack for a midnight snack! :eek2yum:

Last edited:
I have no idea what the hell you are referring to. So lets ask no other than Hunter Biden about the crack thing and see where this goes.
You poor thing. You really wanted that Hunter Biden thing to turn into something,didn't you? You must be soooooo disappointed.

Forum List

Back