Trump was right

Trump Lied, this has nothing to do with what Trump said, NADA, NIENTE, ZILCH, ZIP......

Why are you all so easily fooled in to defending trump's outright lies?

is it some sort of black magic that he has over you? mind control?

this is what Trump said

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

And then he said this

Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

3:49 AM - 4 Mar 2017
31,548 replies 36,874 retweets 125,328 likes

and then this

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

4:02 AM - 4 Mar 2017
105,729 replies 53,478 retweets 164,756 likes

NONE of what Nunes mentioned has a single thing to do with Trump's accusations....

Obama did not order this, this was not during the sacred campaign, no mention of any wire tapping or surveillance on Trump Tower....???

SO WHY IS EVERYONE jumping up and down screaming, I TOLD YOU SO?

And I would HOPE the intel community is investigating and surveilling whomever is linked to any crime or the theft and dissemination of the stolen emails, with a proper FISA warrant including Trump campaigners, IF THEY ARE suspected of being nefariously involved some how...

You should be kicked out of America, we can't trust you, You are a radical Islam Plant!

Devin Nunes should be kicked off the committee. He can not be trusted. He became a Trump plant.

He is too pro Trump , running to Trump like that, and he is chair of the investigative team. He should be kicked out of the congress, he has overstepped his bounds.

He is too pro Trump , running to Trump like that, and he is chair of the investigative team. He should be kicked out of the congress, he has overstepped his bounds
Sooooo you would of liked it better if he didn't tell Trump he was being survailed by Obama's government? Why?

Trump Lied, this has nothing to do with what Trump said, NADA, NIENTE, ZILCH, ZIP......

Why are you all so easily fooled in to defending trump's outright lies?

is it some sort of black magic that he has over you? mind control?

this is what Trump said

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

And then he said this

Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

3:49 AM - 4 Mar 2017
31,548 replies 36,874 retweets 125,328 likes

and then this

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

4:02 AM - 4 Mar 2017
105,729 replies 53,478 retweets 164,756 likes

NONE of what Nunes mentioned has a single thing to do with Trump's accusations....

Obama did not order this, this was not during the sacred campaign, no mention of any wire tapping or surveillance on Trump Tower....???

SO WHY IS EVERYONE jumping up and down screaming, I TOLD YOU SO?

And I would HOPE the intel community is investigating and surveilling whomever is linked to any crime or the theft and dissemination of the stolen emails, with a proper FISA warrant including Trump campaigners, IF THEY ARE suspected of being nefariously involved some how...
All False statements involving Barack Obama | PolitiFact

As David Nunes reiterated several times today, the claim that Obama ordered a wiretap on Trump Tower is false.

You need to understand the difference between incidental collection and direct surveillance.
Incidental collection? Nobody collects all of that information incidentally and releases it to the media. Several laws were broken here.....and you cocksuckers think it's all a big mess up that doesn't change your belief that this wasn't on purpose. Remember, there was no Russian involved in this "incidental collection", so why were we told it was about Russian collusion with Trump?

Are you saying Nunes is lying? A republican Trump supporter. You are trying to twist and muddled this fucked up by Trump by twisting the logistics of these wiretapping.
Nunes released it to the media again a Trump supporter even mentioned it was legal.............. If I spy and wiretapped on your comrade Russian Ambassador Kislyak ............ Then you called Kislyak then I got you. That is how incidental collection mean.

Russian spy on us WE spied on then that is called espionage which started decades ago. Other countries are doing the same thing. This is not new and it didn't just happen last year. Try to keep that in your mind.

As David Nunes reiterated several times today, the claim that Obama ordered a wiretap on Trump Tower is false.

You need to understand the difference between incidental collection and direct surveillance.
Why don't you explain it to us?

incidental or otherwise, someone in the Obama admin was writing up reports on Trump and his campaign activities and distributing UNMASKED conversations far and wide. The FISA warrant was used for political gains, in violation of the law. Someone in the Obama admin ordered this task change of federal agents.

This is big news!

Trump claimed the surveillance was targeted at him — and directed by Obama...........Bogus

Politico: Nunes “Reiterated” There Was No Proof Of Trump’s Wiretap Claim. During the same March 22 briefing, Nunes said -- contrary to what some members of conservative media now claim -- he still “he had no evidence of” Trump’s claim that Obama ordered a wiretap of Trump Tower. [Politico, 3/22/17]

Rep. Nunes: “[Trump] Is Not Right About” Claim That Obama Personally Had Trump Tower Wiretapped. During an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper following his announcement that Trump’s transition team faced incidental “surveillance” by the intelligence community, Rep. Nunes clarified that Trump’s original claim that he was wiretapped by former President Obama was “not right”
[CNN, The Lead, 3/22/17]

Obama was in Charge of the Executive Branch of the Government not the Judicial or Legislative ...Judges Issue warrants...the Judicial branch

Forum List

Back