Trump was right

I have a feeling this is going to get some use the next few days...

It will not change the Truth

New evidence suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians against Clinton campaign: CNN
U.S. officials have information that suggests associates of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign communicated with Russian operatives in a coordinated effort to release damning info on Hillary Clinton, CNN reports.
The words "may" and "suggests" mean they have squat.. No evidence.. The story is Bullshit!

I've read the article .. only a complete idiot would believe it... all innuendo (fake news) with zero facts

Soooo you believed it correct.... :banana2:
You believe in Trump who is a serial Pathological liar

This judgement from a pathological liar and emotional wreck ... mmm .. sorry Uncle Tom Democrat, I like most everyone else just can't take you seriously but thanks for the laugh... :wink_2:

I've read the article .. only a complete idiot would believe it... all innuendo (fake news) with zero facts

This judgement from a pathological liar and emotional wreck ... mmm .. sorry Uncle Tom Democrat, I like most everyone else just can't take you seriously but thanks for the laugh... :wink_2:
Sad Weak ....Bimbo

so, a member of trump's transition team is the chief investigator on Russian ties to trump's transition team - do i have that right? ..
0180418c195dd374a20189d7ef5575ef9aea8cc6eb903b35829e02bf1d892304.jpg
CxBNaC5XAAQXUkh.jpg:small

Follow
Devin Nunes @DevinNunes

I'm honored to have been named to the @realDonaldTrump transition team. http://ow.ly/v9xN30664xv

6:39 PM - 11 Nov 2016

Obama wasn't wire tapping his friend Angela Merkel until he got caught wire tapping his friend Angela Merkel. You can believe that it was incidental :eusa_doh:but if Obama would spy on an ally, what are the odds he would use any means to prevent some rich white guy from erasing his whole political legacy?

It's not Obama doing the spying. It's the agencies you idiot..

As David Nunes reiterated several times today, the claim that Obama ordered a wiretap on Trump Tower is false.

You need to understand the difference between incidental collection and direct surveillance.
No matter how you say it he was being watched and Obama was the HNIC at the time
The way Trump said it qualifies for slander.

Sad Weak ....Bimbo

intaintwhatyouknow.jpg

No matter how you say it he was being watched and Obama was the HNIC at the time

There is no proof that he was under observation, and definitely no proof that he was wiretapped.

The surveillance was on foreign agents, which were caught communicating with Trump officials. You obviously didn't understand the information that came out today.
They said all along Trump wasn't watch at all and now the story is different.
"They" said all along "there was no wire tap".

Moron !!!

He was under servalance.

Obama should be held to account for abusing IRS to target and obstruct "political enemies" from organizing resources and campaigns against him.

Not to mention the mess with the Benghazi video deflection
that cost that filmmaker as the scapegoat, and got people killed at
additional protests, IN ADDITION to the contested attacks during election campaign time.

That whole abuse of power because of election campaigns
NEEDS to be addressed.

All this is basically more backlash spilling over
from what wasn't addressed and resolved
the first 10, 20, 1000 times it has happened ,which continues to worsen
like a cancer allowed to run amok... until the whole body politic is malignant with tumors!
emilynghiem the FBI and the Justice Dept have way more fish to fry than BHO and the IRS.

1 - Trump's slander of Obama

2 - Trump's invitation in his speech for the Russians to keep hacking the DNC

3 - Trump's connections with Russia

4 - The Clinton Foundation

5 - The hundreds of thousands of dollars paid to Trump's campaign team by Russia and Turkey

Etc.

There is no proof that he was under observation, and definitely no proof that he was wiretapped.

The surveillance was on foreign agents, which were caught communicating with Trump officials. You obviously didn't understand the information that came out today.
They said all along Trump wasn't watch at all and now the story is different.
"They" said all along "there was no wire tap".

Moron !!!
But now the truth says there was.

Comey Perjured Himself so now he and Obama can be tried as Co-conspirators.

Comey did say Trump was under investigation since July of 2016 for the possible Russian/Trump connections. Is there any doubt Obama's people gave any classified information he received to the Hillary campaign, the Democratic Party operatives, the fake news media as well as releasing that information to all US and British intelligence agencies to undermine Trump before and after the election...

Democrats can't win elections on their accomplishments, only through corruption, promising free hand-outs after legally stealing it from working class taxpayers and character assassinations.

Last edited:
I doubt if it was Obama who personally put the "spyware" in place to data mine Angie. He did it to Hllary's competition, and they couldn't get a damn thing on Trump. If they had, you can bet they would have turned it into the scandal of the year right before we went to the polls.
I remember how disturbing it was to Americans to find out that Hoover compiled dossiers on American citizens. It should be even more disturbing to Americans that our government is compiling dossiers on all of us now.

Forum List

Back