Trump was right...Early Outpatient Treatment of Symptomatic, High-Risk Covid-19 Patients that Should be Ramped-Up Immediately as Key to the Pandemic C

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
from this link...

Five studies, including two controlled clinical trials, have demonstrated significant major outpatient treatment efficacy.
Hydroxychloroquine+azithromycin has been used as standard-of-care in more than 300,000 older adults with multicomorbidities, with estimated proportion diagnosed with cardiac arrhythmias attributable to the medications 47/100,000 users, of which estimated mortality is <20%, 9/100,000 users, compared to the 10,000 Americans now dying each week.
These medications need to be widely available and promoted immediately for physicians to prescribe.

BUT not so long ago...about 30 days...Mon 6 Apr 2020 14.33 EDT Last modified on Mon 6 Apr 2020 20.25 EDT
Trump touts hydroxychloroquine as a cure for Covid-19. Don't believe the hype

Trump has been repeatedly contradicted by public health experts including his own top infectious diseases adviser, Dr Anthony Fauci, who has warned that there is only “anecdotal evidence” that the drugs could be helpful.

Hydroxychloroquine+azithromycin has been widely misrepresented in both clinical reports and public media, and outpatient trials results are not expected until September

So it is just a little early to make the claim it works. Which proves that Trump doesn't know...

from this link...

Five studies, including two controlled clinical trials, have demonstrated significant major outpatient treatment efficacy.
Hydroxychloroquine+azithromycin has been used as standard-of-care in more than 300,000 older adults with multicomorbidities, with estimated proportion diagnosed with cardiac arrhythmias attributable to the medications 47/100,000 users, of which estimated mortality is <20%, 9/100,000 users, compared to the 10,000 Americans now dying each week.
These medications need to be widely available and promoted immediately for physicians to prescribe.

BUT not so long ago...about 30 days...Mon 6 Apr 2020 14.33 EDT Last modified on Mon 6 Apr 2020 20.25 EDT

Trump has been repeatedly contradicted by public health experts including his own top infectious diseases adviser, Dr Anthony Fauci, who has warned that there is only “anecdotal evidence” that the drugs could be helpful.
How about injecting disinfectant? Would you try that too?

But there is data suggesting otherwise.

There is data all over the place. Lupus and rheumatoid arthritis patients as well as those going to malaria ridden countries using it as a prophylactic have for decades, all safely, under a physicians guidance.

PROGS said Trump said you should inject bleach or somethin', so in PROG-think Trump said it, which cancels out everything.

Plus PROGS said Trump said white supremacists are good people, so in PROG-think that's true too. Trump was done from start.

Trump cures cancer...Oh yeah, why the delay and where's his tax return?

So it is just a little early to make the claim it works. Which proves that Trump doesn't know...

Medical doctors have been using drugs with impressive effectiveness and reporting that. But since you vile Leftists are bent on cynicism, hatred, and destruction, you spew lies relentlessly.
Disgraceful. Obama was the beginning of this new round of hatred.

Medical doctors have been using drugs with impressive effectiveness and reporting that. But since you vile Leftists are bent on cynicism, hatred, and destruction, you spew lies relentlessly.
Disgraceful. Obama was the beginning of this new round of hatred.

The clinical study stated that it was too early to significantly verify the result of the trial... Did you read the posted link about the story the OP used or have you always been attack dawg for Trump? I totally disregard your political rhetoric of propaganda you posted.

Whenever I need cardiac arrhythmia I'll be sure to pop a couple of Trump's fav drug.

You understand all drugs have possible side effects, right?

Anti malarials are handed out to everyone and their mother, which is why doctors prescribe them like candy

They are one of the few prophylactics your doctor is likely to prescribe you.....

Whenever I need cardiac arrhythmia I'll be sure to pop a couple of Trump's fav drug.

Anti malarials are handed out to everyone and their mother, which is why doctors prescribe them like candy

They are one of the few prophylactics your doctor is likely to prescribe you.....
I need none because I don't need or want any, but if I feel the need to die by drugs I will let yous know, and the doctors who practice death via medicine.
Yet, the story stated the test result will not be in until Sept. so don't hold yer breathe or swallow any pills Trump hands you.

I need none because I don't need or want any, but if I feel the need to die by drugs I will let yous know, and the doctors who practice death via medicine.
Yet, the story stated the test result will not be in until Sept. so don't hold yer breathe or swallow any pills Trump hands you.

In a nation that prescribes prozac and chantix i don't think concern over very banal medication is a big deal bud

Which is why trump said it in the first place

There is no way this goes wrong fo rhim. They hand that shit out like candy if you wanted to go to a place with malaria....

from this link...

Wait till you hear all the fake newsers reply....

from this link...

Knock yourself out. Just be sure to have one of those AED devices handy. Because the dose is twice what you'd take for something like malaria, lupus, or RA.
Oh yeah, and doctors can already prescribed this drug for their patients if they feel it is warranted.
And yes, the evidence so far is anecdotal. We'll have to wait for another few months before the data from the first real study is released.

The clinical study stated that it was too early to significantly verify the result of the trial... Did you read the posted link about the story the OP used or have you always been attack dawg for Trump? I totally disregard your political rhetoric of propaganda you posted.

YOU cite YOUR "clinical study" as if it is the only data that matters. What utter nonsense.
Anything you Leftists post is pretty much worthless in light of your history of mendacity and hateful intolerance.

I'm not an "attack dawg". I post the words of your handlers and facts showing how irresponsible and dishonest and corrupt they are. These things would make you even more upset so don't look.
Find a safe space and play with your coloring books and PlaDoh.

There is no way this goes wrong for him. They hand that shit out like candy if you wanted to go to a place with malaria....

I took it for a year. Zero ill effects. Zero.

Speaking of malaria, how many millions of people have died of malaria after Rachel Carson's lying book, Silent Spring, resulted in the banning worldwide of DDT? Save some birds,kill millions of humans. Like Leftists care about human lives when they promote abortion more than anything else they push?

Forum List

Back