Trump Was Right -- Again

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
dims needn't bother with this thread. It's WAY over your heads. I suggest posting some mindless drivel laced with memes straight from DailyKooks for you dims.

Now, onto the meat of the thread.....

Trump said The Fed had 'gone crazy' when they started raising Fed rates shortly after Trump appointed Powell.
Trump says the Federal Reserve has 'gone crazy' by continuing to raise interest rates

Seems you can't escape The Deep State anymore. Oh well.

So, The Fed got its wish. They not only stopped inflation, they've stopped growth. Worldwide.

And now we're on the brink of another recession because of Deep State actors trying to manipulate markets that don't like to be manipulated.

When will they ever learn? Greenspawn was mostly responsible for The Great Recession by flooding the markets with money.

Berskanke was mostly wrong most of the time and now, Trump wants to fire Powell. Maybe he should. These eggheads seem to cause more problems than they solve and every time those fucking idiots at the Fed open their mouths, the Markets fall off a cliff

Now The Fed, due to its own stupidity, is considering cutting rates again. Just weeks after raising them!!??

Fed Officials Push Back on Market’s Expectation of Rate Cuts

I don't expect this thread to get a lot of attention but I thought I'd post it up as a community service. You GODDAMNED sure won't hear or read about it in the DISGUSTING FILTH.

The Fed just needs to go away

Zirp is not good. Rates are still historically low . I would say there are other reasons for worldwide slowdown..which was happening before some of increases, certainly before last one.

Zirp is not good. Rates are still historically low . I would say there are other reasons for worldwide slowdown..which was happening before some of increases, certainly before last one.

Which begs the question, why did the moron Powell push for, and get, rate increases?

I guess it's really hard to find non-Deep Staters in the Fed Circles.

Who else besides Deep State types would be there? Certainly not freedom loving Free Marketeers. Trying to find one of them in Fed Circles would be like trying to find a fish in the clouds.

Now, just to be obstinate, they're pushing back on the need to lower rates. These guys just need to go. Let the Markets set the rates

I disagree marginally with Trump. March of next year would be a great time to raise interest rates. When the Blue Wall is hit with more incentives to leave for the red edge several blue states would flip.

Forum List

Back