Trump was right again...New York Attorney General files lawsuit to dissolve NRA

....first they confiscate the guns, then they confiscate the people

www.nationalreview.com

How the Nazis Used Gun Control | National Review
The perennial gun-control debate in America did not begin here. The same arguments for and against were made in the 1920s in the chaos of Germany’s Weimar Republic, which opted for gun registration…
www.nationalreview.com
www.nationalreview.com
"In 1931, Weimar authorities discovered plans for a Nazi takeover in which Jews would be denied food and persons refusing to surrender their guns within 24 hours would be executed."

Texas is a most unique state. I'm surprised NRA isn't already headquartered there.

Texas AG on NY AG seeking to dissolve NRA: ‘In Texas we care about what the founders put in the Constitution’

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton slammed New York Attorney General Letitia James for trying to dissolve the National Rifle Association and welcomed the organization to his state saying that “in Texas we care about what the founders put in the Constitution.”

Paxton made the comment Sunday on “Fox & Friends Weekend,” three days after James announced that her office has filed a lawsuit against the National Rifle Association and its leadership, including Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre.

On Sunday Paxton said he is “absolutely” welcoming the NRA to come to Texas because “they have done amazing work over the years defending the Second Amendment.”

Did the founders put the ability to OK fraud and abuse in the Constitution? For the leadership of the NRA to line their pockets? Cause that's what the case against the NRA is about. Nothing to do with the 2nd Amendment. But if the case goes against them, I'm sure they'll find a way to reorganize in Texas..or somewhere else.

Can anyone explain why they are not furious at the NRA big wigs for looting the organization and endangering their mission?
Because I for one don't believe the fake news you chinamen do. I don't belong to the nra for other reasons.

The Founders did not put anything about the NRA in the Constitution you dumb jackass.

Are you really this stupid or is this just an act?

‘In Texas we care about what the founders put in the Constitution’

They didn't say the NRA was in the Constitution you unbelievable intellectual amoeba.

Why don't you go make yourself some cereal for breakfast, milk first.

Can anyone explain why they are not furious at the NRA big wigs for looting the organization and endangering their mission?
Because I for one don't believe the fake news you chinamen do. I don't belong to the nra for other reasons.
Not really an explanation why you think embezzlement is fine.

Prove it. Lemmings like you will believe anything you hear as long as its anti NRA.

Come back when you get smart enough to understand you need actual proof not just an accusation.

Not really an explanation why you think embezzlement is fine.

Prove it. Lemmings like you will believe anything you hear as long as its anti NRA.

Come back when you get smart enough to understand you need actual proof not just an accusation.
There is no level of proof that will convince you people that you have been played.

Texas is a most unique state. I'm surprised NRA isn't already headquartered there.

Texas AG on NY AG seeking to dissolve NRA: ‘In Texas we care about what the founders put in the Constitution’

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton slammed New York Attorney General Letitia James for trying to dissolve the National Rifle Association and welcomed the organization to his state saying that “in Texas we care about what the founders put in the Constitution.”

Paxton made the comment Sunday on “Fox & Friends Weekend,” three days after James announced that her office has filed a lawsuit against the National Rifle Association and its leadership, including Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre.

On Sunday Paxton said he is “absolutely” welcoming the NRA to come to Texas because “they have done amazing work over the years defending the Second Amendment.”

Did the founders put the ability to OK fraud and abuse in the Constitution? For the leadership of the NRA to line their pockets? Cause that's what the case against the NRA is about. Nothing to do with the 2nd Amendment. But if the case goes against them, I'm sure they'll find a way to reorganize in Texas..or somewhere else.

So what does leadership have to do with dissolving an entire organization?

As I asked, if an executive is found stealing, do they dissolve the corporation?

How about a member of a political party? If a Democrat is found stealing money, do they dissolve the entire party?

I'm watching this from a 1000 mile view from above, but I'd guess it's quite political.

Doesn't New York have enough on it's plate with allegations that the governor might be responsible for at least 3,000 nursing home deaths without going after the NRA? Why not go after the Red Cross for using donations intended for Haitian earthquake relief on limousines and trips?

I'm in agreement with Peter on this;
I don't want to see the NRA go away because they have done a lot of good..... but the shenanigans have gotten out of control, and some folks need to go to jail.

I think I'll just stick with the other groups for now, and wait and see if the NRA can get their shit together.

I just wonder about the people bashing the NRA on this thread. What percentage do you think are members and what percentage are NRA trolls.

I'm an endowment member of NRA (40 years) and this year I contributed more to them as well as becoming a life member of the GOA and SAF.

If you have to look up what the GOA or SAF are then you're probably an NRA-troll.

Forum List

Back