Trump was proven right

Trumps instincts were correct. Joe Biden was the biggest threat to his re-election.
Not Bernie, not Liz Warren, not Beto.

That is why he needed the Ukraine to dig up dirt on Joe Biden

Too bad there was nothing to be found.

I said this about Biden in 2016. Even as a career politician, he was a slightly better candidate than Hillary.

Trumps instincts were correct. Joe Biden was the biggest threat to his re-election.

I said this about Biden in 2016. Even as a career politician, he was a slightly better candidate than Hillary.
There was a strong......I hate Hillary sector of the country

Biden is not hated

^^^^^
A true useful idiot! Our Country is loaded with 'em.
RWer is not a useful idiot.
I know quite a few people in my community who get lots of work from the local Democratic party and post tons of lying bullshit on our community Facebook page.
RWers is very smart.

Biden wrote the original Patriot Act. He is a war hawk. Harris suppressed evidence and put a man on death row. She kept people in prison longer than their sentence. I am not sure that you realize yet that you guys can't discuss these issues without looking like hypocrites. Nobody is going to take you seriously. So............you pat yourselves on the back and tell each other that your vote saved the world and then go back to sleep.

Biden wrote the original Patriot Act. He is a war hawk. Harris suppressed evidence and put a man on death row. She kept people in prison longer than their sentence. I am not sure that you realize yet that you guys can't discuss these issues without looking like hypocrites. Nobody is going to take you seriously. So............you pat yourselves on the back and tell each other that your vote saved the world and then go back to sleep.

I think you may be missing the point here.
That is, not that Biden was elected, but that Rump was FIRED.

Biden, Cruz, {insert name of any politician with the excception of Trump}.
They all cater to Wall Street.

I think you may be missing the point here.
That is, not that Biden was elected, but that Rump was FIRED.

No. I'm sure we are all aware of the point.

This weeks results showed Trump could have beaten any of the other Democrats.
Biden promised to deliver the Blue Wallof Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin and he did.

For good measure, he delivered Arizona and Georgia

The election was a repudiation of Trump, not an endorsement of Biden.

The election was a repudiation of Trump, not an endorsement of Biden.

I agree

But Trumps attempts to smear Biden failed miserably

Biden wrote the original Patriot Act. He is a war hawk. Harris suppressed evidence and put a man on death row. She kept people in prison longer than their sentence. I am not sure that you realize yet that you guys can't discuss these issues without looking like hypocrites. Nobody is going to take y, lou seriously. So............you pat yourselves on the back and tell each other that your vote saved the world and then go back to sleep.

I see nowhere where Biden wrote the original Patriot Act. Lots of repubs and dems mentioned but I didn't see Biden.

Biden wrote the original Patriot Act. He is a war hawk. Harris suppressed evidence and put a man on death row. She kept people in prison longer than their sentence. I am not sure that you realize yet that you guys can't discuss these issues without looking like hypocrites. Nobody is going to take y, lou seriously. So............you pat yourselves on the back and tell each other that your vote saved the world and then go back to sleep.

I see nowhere where Biden wrote the original Patriot Act. Lots of repubs and dems mentioned but I didn't see Biden.

You aren't going back far enough. Omnibus Counterterrorism Act of 1995

Ok found it but his original bill was never put to a vote. Another version passed in 1996.

Ok found it but his original bill was never put to a vote. Another version passed in 1996.
No. It's his. He takes credit for it. You don't get to play that off because it's not nice. The rest of us will not tolerate that shit.

Bullshit. He got the PG fired to protect Hunter's generous benefactor Mykola Zlochevski.

Everyone here who is not an ignorant dumbass knows that.

Forum List

Back