Huey Newton: "The First Lesson a Revolutionary Must Learn is that he is a Doomed Man."

Are White Progressives too socially inept to realize the danger they are in?

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Going to repost in a calmer manner.

“The first lesson a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man.”

The first lesson a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.

Huey Percy Newton (17 February 194222 August 1989) was co-founder and leader of the Black Panther Party for Self Defense, an African-American organization that began in October 1966 in Oakland, California.

The Premise of this Thread: White Progressives do not realize the ramifications of staging and supporting a revolution. They are social inept and unware manchildren who have been sheltered their entire lives. They do not realize that they have placed themselves in the crossfire of a bloody civil war, of which they shall be the first causalities.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To repeat from earlier thread:
While I was being sentenced to prison, many soft white boys came into county jail for the months I had been there.

These soyboys were arrested for petty crimes, fireworks, traffic violations, first time DUI's, etc.

Having lived sheltered yuppie existences, they were not socially aware...nay, I'd go further to say that they were socially retarded.

This put them in many dangerous situations. For instance, some of them wouldn't realize how long the line was for the food cart, and they'd just slip in "whereever." An inmate would confront them for cutting them in line. The inmate would plead and insist he didn't know (most were telling the truth, they didn't know they cut the obscure line), but before they finished their groveling, their eyes were blackened and noses broken. However, it was duly noted that their first beatdown/incident always occurred with another white inmate.

These soyboys would then be moved to another block.For some reason, these soyboys now avoided the other whites and stayed near the blacks and latinos. Someone from either clique (or gang in some instances) would tell them to go away. The soyboy would get confused but insist he had a right be anywhere.

Needless to say the soyboy would then get gang assaulted and with only a few days left in jail from the original 7-10 day sentence, they'd go into protective custody.

But what's coming to the 202 Progressives soyboys isn't a black eye or a beatdown, this is war.

You've declared war without knowing it (like the boys cutting the line in jail).

You (Progressives) will die.

There is no analog to "protective custody" in this war.

White Progressives will die. Minority Progressives will endure (since they're fighters).

You can't back out of it now, you can't apologize.

I'm sorry you didn't realize that humanity is the same today in 2020 as it's been for the past dozen millennia, but when you provoke another party with an Act of War (be it cutting an individual in-line in jail; or, stealing an election), you have rolled the dice with Fate Herself.

The die have been cast. You're all dead.

And you can't even negotiate you're way out of it. There's nothing you can do, there's no where to run, there's not even protective custody.

Your social retardation has led to veritable death sentence. And BLM isn't going to fight on your behalf. Unlike revolutionaries of the past, such as Huey Newton (whether or you like him or hate him), you don't realize that you can't "LARP" a revolution and expect there not to be consequences.

You have to be ready to fight and die, and you're not. You're not even aware that you've put yourselves in a lethal situation...aka you're socially retarded like the soyboys in jail.

Good luck and Godspeed.

The first lesson a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.

Huey Percy Newton (17 February 194222 August 1989) was co-founder and leader of the Black Panther Party for Self Defense, an African-American organization that began in October 1966 in Oakland, California.

The Premise of this Thread: White Progressives do not realize the ramifications of staging and supporting a revolution. They are social inept and unware manchildren who have been sheltered their entire lives. They do not realize that they have placed themselves in the crossfire of a bloody civil war, of which they shall be the first causalities.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I was being sentenced to prison, many soft white boys came into county jail for the months I had been there.

These soyboys were arrested for petty crimes, fireworks, traffic violations, first time DUI's, etc.

Having lived sheltered yuppie existences, they were not socially aware...nay, I'd go further to say that they were socially retarded.

This put them in many dangerous situations. For instance, some of them wouldn't realize how long the line was for the food cart, and they'd just slip in "whereever." An inmate would confront them for cutting them in line. The inmate would plead and insist he didn't know (most were telling the truth, they didn't know they cut the obscure line), but before they finished their groveling, their eyes were blackened and noses broken. However, it was duly noted that their first beatdown/incident always occurred with another white inmate.

These soyboys would then be moved to another block.For some reason, these soyboys now avoided the other whites and stayed near the blacks and latinos. Someone from either clique (or gang in some instances) would tell them to go away. The soyboy would get confused but insist he had a right be anywhere.

Needless to say the soyboy would then get gang assaulted and with only a few days left in jail from the original 7-10 day sentence, they'd go into protective custody.

But what's coming to the 202 Progressives soyboys isn't a black eye or a beatdown, this is war.

You've declared war without knowing it (like the boys cutting the line in jail).

White Progressives will die. Minority Progressives will endure (since they're fighters).

I'm sorry you didn't realize that humanity is the same today in 2020 as it's been for the past dozen millennia, but when you provoke another party with an Act of War (be it cutting an individual in-line in jail; or, stealing an election), you have rolled the dice with Fate Herself.

And you can't even negotiate you're way out of it. There's nothing you can do, there's no where to run, there's not even protective custody.

Your social retardation has led to veritable death sentence. And BLM isn't going to fight on your behalf. Unlike revolutionaries of the past, such as Huey Newton (whether or you like him or hate him), you don't realize that you can't "LARP" a revolution and expect there not to be consequences.

You have to be ready to fight and die, and you're not. You're not even aware that you've put yourselves in a lethal situation...aka you're socially retarded like the soyboys in jail.

Good luck and Godspeed.

I loved:

"I want a new drug"

Good luck and Godspeed.

I loved:

"I want a new drug"

Hunter Biden can go to Oregon, where hard drugs are now legal.

Good luck and Godspeed.

I loved:

"I want a new drug"

he just moved.

Good luck and Godspeed.
The only problem is, this is the new black man

No, hard drugs are now infractions ... police write you a ticket ... we're out of jail space for rapists, murderers and arsonists ...

I take it you want a Civil War ... you want brother killing brother ... father killing son ... and you want to go after white liberals ...

Get off your lazy ass and get us started ... you talk the talk, now go walk the walk ...

I take it you want a Civil War ... you want brother killing brother ... father killing son ... and you want to go after white liberals ...

Get off your lazy ass and get us started ... you talk the talk, now go walk the walk ...

That's not how it's gonna go down. Again this is because you're socially inept, you don't even know how it's going to be fought.

Biden will be declared (has been) declared the winner by the Media.

Trump will be declared the winner by the courts.

BLM (Burn Loot Murder) and Antifa will hit the streets in a defiant revolution.

Patriots will rise up and fight them.

And White Progressives will be like this (see video below), except it won't be bricks...it will be bullets.

And White Patriots won't want anything to do with you.

You'll either die from starvation, your own hand or a BLM bullet.

I didn't "want a a civil war." A Civil War has been forced by White Progressives, but it won't be decided by them, or even fought by them.

And BLM isn't gonna fight your war to put Biden in the White House, they' going to fight for their own sovereignty. To BLM this is the Civil War 1.2 (instead of 2.0 to white patriots), where they fight sufficiently to negotiate their own right to self governance, without any white liberals lording over them.

Deep down I'm happy for BLM, I know they will be free from the white liberal once it's all over.

Last edited:

Good luck and Godspeed.

The great and terrible thing about our American civilization is that it is a civilization of many, many layers . . . each crazier than the rest and totally under control . . . all at the same time. The riots were planned. The pandemic was planned. The price of Ritz Crackers and frozen shrimp is, wait for it, planned. Nothing, and I mean not a damned thing, is random or non-linear. Even the police in your home county pulling you over is probably planned. I mean, why you and not one of the other hundreds of speeding assholes, right?

So what am I getting at? Well, you see . . . the people who actually run America and Western civilization like one thing: MONEY. Not pussy, not power, not fucking with us Unwashed Masses. Nope. They bloody love them some lots of money. Thus, they will not greenlight a second civil war unless it makes them lots and lots and lots more money. Nor will they ever relax COVID pandemonium restrictions because they are making seriously meteoric bank from our misery during the time of coronavirus.

Beyond all of the above, rest assured that right now, out there—somewhere in the dark, barely neon bit shadows of America teams of seriously spooky special ops guys (and gals, really) are very silently popping the heads of BLM/Antifa/NFAC losers and kidnapping and interrogating others. The riots won't be stopped completely, however, because . . . you guessed it . . . they make money for our MASTERS via social media video views and other assorted, related shit.

Have a great night, best of luck and don't get too saddened by all the psycho-circus faggotry going down in our America.

Good luck and Godspeed.

Van Jones is an avowed communist. He is an avowed communist who lives like the pure capitalist. That suit he is wearing is expensive. Shirts, ties, socks and shoes all expensive. Lives in an expensive place. Expensive vehicles. What part of sharing does he do? The good part about the Progs is that they can be beaten with a good plan physically. But the bad part is it appears no one or group seems to be up to it. And it will take some organization. People that are proficient in killing. It may be thankless and they end up in jail with little support. Changing government when it does not need to is sickening. For it will take a loss of live to reacquire freedom again.

Good luck and Godspeed.

Van Jones is an avowed communist. He is an avowed communist who lives like the pure capitalist. That suit he is wearing is expensive. Shirts, ties, socks and shoes all expensive. Lives in an expensive place. Expensive vehicles. What part of sharing does he do? The good part about the Progs is that they can be beaten with a good plan physically. But the bad part is it appears no one or group seems to be up to it. And it will take some organization. People that are proficient in killing. It may be thankless and they end up in jail with little support. Changing government when it does not need to is sickening. For it will take a loss of live to reacquire freedom again.

the guy seams like a fairy to me

Good luck and Godspeed.

That's no man babeee!!!!

dr_evil.jpg

Forum List

Back