Trump was originally a Democrat

Ok maybe a tad off topic, but more to the point (being the OP I can do that): January 6th cost the life of one protester and 1.5 million (I used to be a democrat). Why are the Democrats ignoring the far larger issue and cost of billions lost race riots and deaths since 2019?

Ok maybe a tad off topic, but more to the point (being the OP I can do that): January 6th cost the life of one protester and 1.5 million (I used to be a democrat). Why are the Democrats ignoring the far larger issue and cost of billions lost race riots and deaths since 2019?
Dems are trying to get to the bottom of the larger issue which is an attack on democracy. Repubs want to produce a clown show to protect Drumpf.

They are also trying to do something about police violence in the Black communities which repubs deny exists.

And a huge supporter and friend of the Democrats and the Clinton's, politically and financially. But the Birther thing? I bough into that until enough posters on various chat boards poked so many holes in it...So I thank all those posters, and I hope to have that same effect on YOU. Please realize what a bunch of lying conniving manipulative con artists that the Democratic party has become.
He should have run as a democrat and invited Hillary to be his VP.

And a huge supporter and friend of the Democrats and the Clinton's, politically and financially. But the Birther thing? I bough into that until enough posters on various chat boards poked so many holes in it...So I thank all those posters, and I hope to have that same effect on YOU. Please realize what a bunch of lying conniving manipulative con artists that the Democratic party has become.
because that was the social group he was desperately trying to be accepted into. The elites of new York Society. Someone clued him in that every single one of them thinks he is a nauseating piece of shit. So he stopped trying and went to a circle more accommodating to nauseating pieces of shit.

No, just myself. Don't be fooled by bullshiters.

Yes, and them some! I voted for Clinton! When I go to a Democratic caucus, the ahhem "leaders" tell me I can't bring up facts like the high black crime rate or illegal aliens because..."it might offend people". What? EXCUSE ME? That's when I realized the democratic party was broken. The OBAMA birther thing, that was a huge red herring. I bring it up because it fooled me, and don't let Democrats BLM CRT ANTIFA bullshit do the same to you!
Honey it's not them...it's you...and your racism

It makes you vulnerable to bullshitters like Trump

Members of my family have been vaccinated, they are good democrat liberals ( I do a sit down family dinner with them like something out of Bluebloods & Regans) once a year. We are good Irish Catholics, but only the ones that got inoculated seemed to get Covid...twice even. I don't know where to go with that.
:cuckoo:

He wasn't about partisan politics. He's about identifying what benefits him personally the most.

To steal a line from another poster: Trump took one look at the talk radio crowd and said, "THIS is gonna be EASY".

Then he latched on to it because he is adored by those he scammed. And that's about it.

Last edited:
You would see what Trump could have done if the United States did not have a strong constitution and separation of powers. Power poisoning in politics is a very popular problem. Therefore, it is necessary not to think ideologically when choosing to support such people, even if they do some things right.

15 years ago, Turkey was in an incredible place in terms of economic and foreign relations. The development and progress was incredible in a short time. But as you all know, what happens when separation of powers and state institutions lose their meaning,What is the today position of Turkey in terms of economic and foreign relations? (This incident did not happen on its own, I offer all my bad wishes to those in charge of NATO.)

He wasn't about partisan politics. He's about identifying what benefits him personally the most.

To steal a line from another poster: Trump took one look at the talk radio crowd and said, "THIS is gonna be EASY".

Then he latched on to it because he is adored by those he scammed. And that's about it.
Yep. The birtherism opened a new avenue of attention for the simpleton narcissist, and it was all over. Instantly. Might as well dangle a pound of heroin in front of an opioid addict.

I've said this before, but I'll say it again. I could never trust anyone who praised the Clintons on numerous occasions, was friends with them for years and donated money to them. And frankly I'm amazed at how so many Republicans were so crazy about him and still support him.

Donald "take the guns first, go through due process second" Trump is no conservative or constitutionalist. Just like all the other corrupt phonies in DC, he's a Keynesian, he's one of the biggest spending presidents in history, he didn't "drain the swamp" like he promised he would, in fact he appointed some of the swampiest creatures around, he never brought Hillary to justice like he said he would (see the video below), and obviously he didn't save the country like many Republicans believed he would, which confirms my theory on him, but I won't get into that right now.

Also he's fully on board with the Big Pharma/ vaccine agenda, which is yet another reason why I don't trust him, and there's so much more I could say, but I'll stop here.

Watch the whole thing, the best part is near the end:

And I'm sure most will think this is silly, but also it always creeped me out how he constantly does the 666 symbol with his hand. It would be easy to find TONS of pictures of him with this same hand gesture.

david-vose-youtube.jpg

And I'm sure most will think this is silly, but also it always creeped me out how he constantly does the 666 symbol with his hand. It would be easy to find TONS of pictures of him with this same hand gesture.

david-vose-youtube.jpg
Ha! Coincidence, i am sure. Trump is far too shallow and narcissistic to believe in any gods are fairies or demons.

Ha! Coincidence, i am sure. Trump is far too shallow and narcissistic to believe in any gods are fairies or demons.

Don't get me wrong, I highly doubt he does it intentionally. To be fair, maybe just a habit. It's still creepy to me though, lol.

As for what he actually believes, who knows. And not to take this thread off topic, but one thing's for sure…unless this has changed recently, he is on the record saying that he doesn't ask God for forgiveness, and it's pretty clear that he doesn't understand the inescapable reality that everyone needs forgiveness because we all fall short. I mean that's one of the central tenets of the Christian faith, which he doesn't seem to understand. Instead, he seems to think he's a good person.

Last edited:
All of this racism charges on Trump
From 30-50 years ago and Trump getting out of the Draft didn’t seem to bother the Democrats when Trump was writing checks to Democrats. It also didn’t bother Democrats when Trump took to the airwaves to trash President GW Bush.

It only bothered Democrats when Trump disrupted Hilary’s coronation. Quite frankly, it disrupted the Republican establishment as well.

It's always whatever is in it for him........period.
And how is that different from any other President or politician, Republican or Democrat? Especially, these politicians that come into office on elected official salaries and emerge as multimillionaires?

Forum List

Back