Trump was originally a Democrat

And a huge supporter and friend of the Democrats and the Clinton's, politically and financially. But the Birther thing? I bough into that until enough posters on various chat boards poked so many holes in it...So I thank all those posters, and I hope to have that same effect on YOU. Please realize what a bunch of lying conniving manipulative con artists that the Democratic party has become.
So you got fooled again by a bullshitter and blame Dems?

Jesus

And a huge supporter and friend of the Democrats and the Clinton's, politically and financially. But the Birther thing? I bough into that until enough posters on various chat boards poked so many holes in it...So I thank all those posters, and I hope to have that same effect on YOU. Please realize what a bunch of lying conniving manipulative con artists that the Democratic party has become.
download (17).jpeg

Trump lived and worked in NYC. The Dem politicians controlled NYC. Donating to a Republican politician in NYC is a waste of money, just like it's a waste to donate to a Dem politician in Texas' cattle country.

I ranted about Trump's politics way back in 2016, because I was in favor of Cruz. Looking back though I'm glad Trump won. I think he did a good job and undermined the establishment as best he could. I'm hoping Cruz runs again and wins. He is just about as well liked among the elites as Trump is, but more conservative. I also hope he purges the leftists from every Dept he can, because DC is literally occupied by bolsheviks as far as I'm concerned.

Cruz is a gutless, cuckolded bitch.

Trump lived and worked in NYC. The Dem politicians controlled NYC. Donating to a Republican politician in NYC is a waste of money, just like it's a waste to donate to a Dem politician in Texas' cattle country.

Trump was good friends with the Clinton family before running in 2016, and also Bloomberg ran as a Republican in New York City and Rudy G. was also a Republican Mayor, so please understand Trump is as much of a Republican as Clinton ( Bill ) is a honest man!

Trump was good friends with the Clinton family before running in 2016, and also Bloomberg ran as a Republican in New York City and Rudy G. was also a Republican Mayor, so please understand Trump is as much of a Republican as Clinton ( Bill ) is a honest man!
Reagan was a Democrat at one time. He turned out alright.

Forum List

Back