Trump was originally a Democrat

So you got fooled again by a bullshitter and blame Dems?

Jesus
No, just myself. Don't be fooled by bullshiters.
So you got fooled again by a bullshitter and blame Dems?

Jesus
Yes, and them some! I voted for Clinton! When I go to a Democratic caucus, the ahhem "leaders" tell me I can't bring up facts like the high black crime rate or illegal aliens because..."it might offend people". What? EXCUSE ME? That's when I realized the democratic party was broken. The OBAMA birther thing, that was a huge red herring. I bring it up because it fooled me, and don't let Democrats BLM CRT ANTIFA bullshit do the same to you!

Last edited:
Members of my family have been vaccinated, they are good democrat liberals ( I do a sit down family dinner with them like something out of Bluebloods & Regans) once a year. We are good Irish Catholics, but only the ones that got inoculated seemed to get Covid...twice even. I don't know where to go with that.
I have a hard time believing that.

What happened? Early onset dementia?
I'm sure a lot of young men were lured in by hot looking hippie chicks offering free love and funny cigarettes. The smart men soon realized these women were leading down the wrong path.

What does that make you asslips? A fuckin malignant disease festering within a tick turd? Trump is a Noble Knight of Camelot compared to any of the criminal sociopaths pathetic worms like you vote for. Assholes like stalin and mao would never have been able to slaughter and stave millions of people if cocksucking primates like you were properly aborted and fed to rats.
Wow dude. Spit tRump's dick out and stop taking this shit so personally.

No he wasnt. He's always just been a con man. Evidently he conned you into thinking he was dem.
haha sure…well either way he voted for and supported dems

maybe you are right. seeing how corrupt the dems were likely keep him from really believing in the dems

He got smart, and became a republican.

OIP.AoLlXv8bff9h9Wa_3j5lZAHaFF

I'm sure a lot of young men were lured in by hot looking hippie chicks offering free love and funny cigarettes. The smart men soon realized these women were leading down the wrong path.
I'm responding to a person of the female persuasion. Are you saying she was lured in by hot looking hippie chicks?

He was never a true Democrat. He simply saw that most people in New York more liberal ideals and played into that by supporting Democrats like the clintons.

He only started playing in to the birther movement because he saw that a lot of people on the right supported it and believe them he saw that as a way to get instant support with a large base among the far righters.

When the Democratic party caucus started dictating what the issues WHERE (Racism and sexism and yadda yadda) instead of actually listening to Americans, the honorable and distinguished party, they abandoned all democratic principals and practically became a clearing house for every anti American group under the sun.

And a huge supporter and friend of the Democrats and the Clinton's, politically and financially. But the Birther thing? I bough into that until enough posters on various chat boards poked so many holes in it...So I thank all those posters, and I hope to have that same effect on YOU. Please realize what a bunch of lying conniving manipulative con artists that the Democratic party has become.
Yeah, the Dems really dodged a bullet there. :biggrin:

Lets pretend for a moment Drumpf was ever any party other than his own. We know for a fact his current preying on the stupidity of the repubs is what is at the heart of fund raising to make himself wealthier. We also know for a fact that repubs are retarded for donating to him and even signing a disclaimer that the money doesnt have to be used for whatever cause they are donating to.

Forum List

Back