Trump was originally a Democrat

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
And a huge supporter and friend of the Democrats and the Clinton's, politically and financially. But the Birther thing? I bough into that until enough posters on various chat boards poked so many holes in it...So I thank all those posters, and I hope to have that same effect on YOU. Please realize what a bunch of lying conniving manipulative con artists that the Democratic party has become.

And a huge supporter and friend of the Democrats and the Clinton's, politically and financially. But the Birther thing? I bough into that until enough posters on various chat boards poked so many holes in it...So I thank all those posters, and I hope to have that same effect on YOU. Please realize what a bunch of lying conniving manipulative con artists that the Democratic party has become.
I ranted about Trump's politics way back in 2016, because I was in favor of Cruz. Looking back though I'm glad Trump won. I think he did a good job and undermined the establishment as best he could. I'm hoping Cruz runs again and wins. He is just about as well liked among the elites as Trump is, but more conservative. I also hope he purges the leftists from every Dept he can, because DC is literally occupied by bolsheviks as far as I'm concerned.

Drumpfs never been a dem or repub. He has always been a "whatever will make me money". He's a grifter, carnival barker, shitstain, and general all around fuckup of a crime lord.
But Democrats are pure as the driven snow...never mind the race riots they sponsored/endorsed and CDC lock down over virus nearly as deadly as minor case of the flu, here we go. Go into full on panic mode over BULLSHIT.

Drumpfs never been a dem or repub. He has always been a "whatever will make me money". He's a grifter, carnival barker, shitstain, and general all around fuckup of a crime lord.
he was a dem for decades…because of that very reason. dems were easy to buy off and helped make him rich.

Members of my family have been vaccinated, they are good democrat liberals ( I do a sit down family dinner with them like something out of Bluebloods & Regans) once a year. We are good Irish Catholics, but only the ones that got inoculated seemed to get Covid...twice even. I don't know where to go with that.

What does that make you asslips? A fuckin malignant disease festering within a tick turd? Trump is a Noble Knight of Camelot compared to any of the criminal sociopaths pathetic worms like you vote for. Assholes like stalin and mao would never have been able to slaughter and stave millions of people if cocksucking primates like you were properly aborted and fed to rats.

Forum List

Back