Trump Wants Churches Packed On Easter

Trump does not decide when my church is holding worship. Why do you libtards give him powers he does not have?
No, and the states are calling the shots on almost everything, anyway. But what it WILL do, if he really said he thinks this will all be over by Easter, is convince the Independents and the intelligent Republicans who voted for him to get their agenda that Trump is an idiot who doesn't rely on facts to make major decisions and therefore....they will not vote for him.

What will you do if he is right? I know! You will slink off and deny you ever claimed it, despite us linking to your post!

BTW, states cannot control worship services either, you brain-dead reject from the abortion mill!
If he's right I'll be singing Glory Hallelujiah, but it won't happen and you know it. Our cases are rising exponentially still.
No, they don't control the church services, but check around your area. How many are open?

You don't understand what exponentially means.

As many as want to be, are open.
Yes, I do. They aren't doubling every day, it's true.
And you obviously can't find any churches that are still open, either.

Exponential does not even come close to "doubling" you hysterical fool!

Today's presser was not one of his better moments, that's for sure. Watching it, I just wanted him to just stop talking. He's had a couple that were good, but this was not one of them.

Pence did a good job and there was good information from Deborah Birx and the FEMA rep, but I've got no idea where he got this 'packed churches' thing from. It sure as hell wasn't her or Fauci who, had he been there, might have anesthetized him on the spot.

I think maybe we do have some back to work by then, but packed churches, stadiums etc......No fucking way that's happening, maybe not this year, much less by Easter.

When we have a vaccine and some people have developed immunity, ok, let's all go get our hallelujah's in and hit the stadium for some beers with the buds, but that road is way longer than a few weeks from now.

Trump has been consistently wrong in his assessment of this crisis. From day one, he has downplayed the risk and put out overly optimistic assessments based on his “gut feelings”

Both Republican and Democratic Governor’s have been on the front lines making unpopular decisions and offering direct guidance that people need to distance themselves.

He's had good days, he's had bad days. Like a sports fan that calls my QB''s good and bad days like I see 'em, I'm trying to do the same with Trump.

He is the QB right now, like it or not, so I'm pulling for him. Some days he looks good, some days not. Today was not a good day but overall I think he has been taking the advice of the medical people and, as you indicate, on a state level governors have been taking other actions as the situation demands for their states. That's what they have to do too.

In a second interview with Fox that aired Tuesday afternoon, Trump said he offered the holiday as a deadline because “Easter’s a very special day for me.”

“Wouldn’t it be great to have all the churches full?” Trump asked. “You’ll have packed churches all over our country … I think it’ll be a beautiful time.”

<snip>

“Obviously Trump is not rooted in reality,” said Dr. Tina Tan, a board member of the Infectious Diseases Society of America and a staff member at Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago.

“This is the making of a major public health disaster. I am not sure where he is getting his information from, but it is extremely flawed,” Tan said.

Easter is April 12. There is no way that is going to happen, and it is just plain irresponsible to suggest it could happen.

The man is delusional. Seriously delusional. Not just delusional, he's a danger to public health.

If Trump keeps pumping out disinformation, there will eventually be a severe backlash.

I can answer the doctor's question of where Trump gets his information. Inside his pointy, stupid, ignorant head. That's where. He hears little voices.

"I am a super genius!"
“Wouldn’t it be great to have all the churches full?” Trump asked. “

Not sure why anyone with a brain would have a problem with this.....which explains why the OP is butthurt over it.

Today's presser was not one of his better moments, that's for sure. Watching it, I just wanted him to just stop talking. He's had a couple that were good, but this was not one of them.

Pence did a good job and there was good information from Deborah Birx and the FEMA rep, but I've got no idea where he got this 'packed churches' thing from. It sure as hell wasn't her or Fauci who, had he been there, might have anesthetized him on the spot.

I think maybe we do have some back to work by then, but packed churches, stadiums etc......No fucking way that's happening, maybe not this year, much less by Easter.

When we have a vaccine and some people have developed immunity, ok, let's all go get our hallelujah's in and hit the stadium for some beers with the buds, but that road is way longer than a few weeks from now.

Trump has been consistently wrong in his assessment of this crisis. From day one, he has downplayed the risk and put out overly optimistic assessments based on his “gut feelings”

Both Republican and Democratic Governor’s have been on the front lines making unpopular decisions and offering direct guidance that people need to distance themselves.
In the vacuum of leadership, they simply responded to the call of duty and human decency where there was none to be found. Had we not previously sodomized the Presidential Medal of Freedom I'd say run off a batch for the coherent and responsible governors for their leadership.
I have nothing but admiration for the majority of governors from both parties in this crisis. They have avoided what is socially and politically popular and listened to what the experts have said.
What he said.

In a second interview with Fox that aired Tuesday afternoon, Trump said he offered the holiday as a deadline because “Easter’s a very special day for me.”

“Wouldn’t it be great to have all the churches full?” Trump asked. “You’ll have packed churches all over our country … I think it’ll be a beautiful time.”

<snip>

“Obviously Trump is not rooted in reality,” said Dr. Tina Tan, a board member of the Infectious Diseases Society of America and a staff member at Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago.

“This is the making of a major public health disaster. I am not sure where he is getting his information from, but it is extremely flawed,” Tan said.

Easter is April 12. There is no way that is going to happen, and it is just plain irresponsible to suggest it could happen.

The man is delusional. Seriously delusional. Not just delusional, he's a danger to public health.

If Trump keeps pumping out disinformation, there will eventually be a severe backlash.

I can answer the doctor's question of where Trump gets his information. Inside his pointy, stupid, ignorant head. That's where. He hears little voices.

"I am a super genius!"

Not sure why anyone with a brain would have a problem with this.....which explains why the OP is butthurt over it.
Please do gather, down by the river.

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"
Everyone would love that, but as my grandmother used to say
If wishes were horses, even beggars could ride.

I can't listen to the interview because my wifi connection is very weak, but I have a feeling in context he didn't say the whole thing would be over by then. He just wishes it was.

Did you hear it G? The whole thing?
This from the website:

Trump added that “I’m not sure that’s going to be the day,” but “that would be a beautiful thing.”
Thank you! You wouldn't have a link, would you? I've hunted and hunted and all I'm finding is everyone slamming him with the same quote over and over.
This was the source of the quote I posted

They've updated that same article, with more:

At a press briefing Tuesday evening, Trump appeared to back off the idea even further. “We’ll only do it if it’s good,” Trump said, adding that he is “very much in touch” with White House experts. “I just think it would be a beautiful timeline.”
“Our decision will be based on hard facts and data as to the opening” of the economy, Trump said in that presser. “Every decision is grounded solely in the health, safety and wellbeing of our citizens.”

He's had good days, he's had bad days. Like a sports fan that calls my QB''s good and bad days like I see 'em, I'm trying to do the same with Trump.

He is the QB right now, like it or not, so I'm pulling for him. Some days he looks good, some days not. Today was not a good day but overall I think he has been taking the advice of the medical people and, as you indicate, on a state level governors have been taking other actions as the situation demands for their states. That's what they have to do too.

Sure, compete for outstripped resources during a crisis via a bidding war. Capital is all about it.

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

I can't listen to the interview because my wifi connection is very weak, but I have a feeling in context he didn't say the whole thing would be over by then. He just wishes it was.

This from the website:

Trump added that “I’m not sure that’s going to be the day,” but “that would be a beautiful thing.”
Thank you! You wouldn't have a link, would you? I've hunted and hunted and all I'm finding is everyone slamming him with the same quote over and over.

At a press briefing Tuesday evening, Trump appeared to back off the idea even further. “We’ll only do it if it’s good,” Trump said, adding that he is “very much in touch” with White House experts. “I just think it would be a beautiful timeline.”
“Our decision will be based on hard facts and data as to the opening” of the economy, Trump said in that presser. “Every decision is grounded solely in the health, safety and wellbeing of our citizens.”

Typical Trump Chump behavior.

Churches packed with cadavers?
View attachment 314893
Sorry, I believe you failed trying to get Trump once again.
Gee....I guess that means we can all start hugging and kissing again. The virus is not a big deal
It's not dangerous enough for an abortion clinic to stop abortions till the quarantine is over.

I postponed mine. Did you know Don had two years with majorities in both houses and never went near any abortion legislation?

Trump does not decide when my church is holding worship. Why do you libtards give him powers he does not have?
No, and the states are calling the shots on almost everything, anyway. But what it WILL do, if he really said he thinks this will all be over by Easter, is convince the Independents and the intelligent Republicans who voted for him to get their agenda that Trump is an idiot who doesn't rely on facts to make major decisions and therefore....they will not vote for him.

What will you do if he is right? I know! You will slink off and deny you ever claimed it, despite us linking to your post!

BTW, states cannot control worship services either, you brain-dead reject from the abortion mill!
If he's right I'll be singing Glory Hallelujiah, but it won't happen and you know it. Our cases are rising exponentially still.
No, they don't control the church services, but check around your area. How many are open?

You don't understand what exponentially means.

As many as want to be, are open.
Yes, I do. They aren't doubling every day, it's true.
And you obviously can't find any churches that are still open, either.

Exponential does not even come close to "doubling" you hysterical fool!
You're not making any sense, but I'll be damned if I get into a math argument with you.

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

This from the website:

Trump haters never get that he always does this. He believes anything is possible. Rush mentions this in his (Trump's) calls and concern. Rush says he's always positive and believes anything is possible.

Sure, compete for outstripped resources during a crisis via a bidding war. Capital is all about it.

As usual, I've little idea what you're talking about in the context of this thread.

Here's the thing. You're obviously very bright, but if you aren't clear about what you're saying, or how it relates to a given thread/discussion, that all burns to ashes and you're nothing but a troll.

If you'd like to make a point I'm happy to discuss, but there's not much I, or anyone, can do with thread bombs.

You have a lot to offer here, or not.

I'm good either way....

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

If we do, will you come out of your van?

View attachment 314893
Gee....I guess that means we can all start hugging and kissing again. The virus is not a big deal
It's not dangerous enough for an abortion clinic to stop abortions till the quarantine is over.

I postponed mine. Did you know Don had two years with majorities in both houses and never went near any abortion legislation?
Do you not remember his colleagues thought he wouldn't last, so they wouldn't work with him? Anyway he is the first president to personally attend a March for life March, you didn't know that?

View attachment 314893

Do you not remember his colleagues thought he wouldn't last, so they wouldn't work with him? Anyway he is the first president to personally attend a March for life March, you didn't know that?

Majorities in both houses for 2 years with excuses to show for it?

Winning!

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

If we do, will you come out of your van?

For you people? No, you are the afflicted.

Forum List

Back