Trump Wants Churches Packed On Easter

In a second interview with Fox that aired Tuesday afternoon, Trump said he offered the holiday as a deadline because “Easter’s a very special day for me.”

“Wouldn’t it be great to have all the churches full?” Trump asked. “You’ll have packed churches all over our country … I think it’ll be a beautiful time.”

<snip>

“Obviously Trump is not rooted in reality,” said Dr. Tina Tan, a board member of the Infectious Diseases Society of America and a staff member at Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago.

“This is the making of a major public health disaster. I am not sure where he is getting his information from, but it is extremely flawed,” Tan said.

Easter is April 12. There is no way that is going to happen, and it is just plain irresponsible to suggest it could happen.

The man is delusional. Seriously delusional. Not just delusional, he's a danger to public health.

If Trump keeps pumping out disinformation, there will eventually be a severe backlash.

I can answer the doctor's question of where Trump gets his information. Inside his pointy, stupid, ignorant head. That's where. He hears little voices.

"I am a super genius!"

Because he's right?

“Wouldn’t it be great to have all the churches full?” Trump asked. “You’ll have packed churches all over our country … I think it’ll be a beautiful time.”

yeah, he's right. It would be. Let me guess... you think it would be wonderful if everyone was spending their entire lives terrified hiding in their homes, and that's your left-wing Utopia. What a bunch of garbage people.

In a second interview with Fox that aired Tuesday afternoon, Trump said he offered the holiday as a deadline because “Easter’s a very special day for me.”

<snip>

“Obviously Trump is not rooted in reality,” said Dr. Tina Tan, a board member of the Infectious Diseases Society of America and a staff member at Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago.

“This is the making of a major public health disaster. I am not sure where he is getting his information from, but it is extremely flawed,” Tan said.

Easter is April 12. There is no way that is going to happen, and it is just plain irresponsible to suggest it could happen.

The man is delusional. Seriously delusional. Not just delusional, he's a danger to public health.

If Trump keeps pumping out disinformation, there will eventually be a severe backlash.

I can answer the doctor's question of where Trump gets his information. Inside his pointy, stupid, ignorant head. That's where. He hears little voices.

"I am a super genius!"
What Trump likes is irrelevant. It is the governors that issued orders that closed businesses and stopped public gathering and it will be the governors that resend those orders. Turmp's statements are purely political. It places him on the side of the working stiff who just wants to get back to work but since Trump also supported the actions of governors, he's covered either way. And if any governors are stupid enough to ignore the healthcare professions and lift the orders, then it will on them not Trump if the number of cases jumps up sharply.
We're not stopping it now. People still have to go to the store. The pharmacy, work if critical area, post office etc. I'm afraid thing will just go on forever so the only course of action is to get out there and take our lumps. The strong will survive and have lifelong immunity. The weak shall perish from the earth. We can't let this Coronavirus destroy us. Hate to say it, but that's the way...war of attrition.

Go on.

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"
What Trump likes is irrelevant. It is the governors that issued orders that closed businesses and stopped public gathering and it will be the governors that resend those orders. Turmp's statements are purely political. It places him on the side of the working stiff who just wants to get back to work but since Trump also supported the actions of governors, he's covered either way. And if any governors are stupid enough to ignore the healthcare professions and lift the orders, then it will on them not Trump if the number of cases jumps up sharply.
We're not stopping it now. People still have to go to the store. The pharmacy, work if critical area, post office etc. I'm afraid thing will just go on forever so the only course of action is to get out there and take our lumps. The strong will survive and have lifelong immunity. The weak shall perish from the earth. We can't let this Coronavirus destroy us. Hate to say it, but that's the way...war of attrition.

Go on.
It's moving faster than anything our health systems, our governments or we can do about it. Might as well go and make peace with God on Easter.

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

Because he's right?

yeah, he's right. It would be. Let me guess... you think it would be wonderful if everyone was spending their entire lives terrified hiding in their homes, and that's your left-wing Utopia. What a bunch of garbage people.
Be my guest. Pack yourselves right in.

Meanwhile, my family will be watching our pastor live streaming.

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

Because he's right?

Be my guest. Pack yourselves right in.

Meanwhile, my family will be watching our pastor live streaming.

You never did answer my question.

Are you saying there is NO WAY to go to church and prevent the spread of the virus at church at the same time ?

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

Because he's right?

The american capitalist utopia is not fairing all that well at the moment, look around. It's been a house of cards awaiting a stiff wind for quite some time. Gather at Easter, go ahead, hell gather next Sunday if your church is that Jim Jones batshit crazy. That could very well have a positive effect on variant subpopulation group die off statistics.

You proponents of any of these 3 domionator god religions vomited up in the middle east never really diverged that far from one another. All are fear based perceptual realities based upon submission and oppression, and guilt/sin/blame. NO responsibility.

Yours is merely another permutation of:

WATCH: Iranian pilgrims taunt coronavirus with ‘communal licking’ of religious shrines despite outbreak

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

Because he's right?

Wouldn’t it be wonderful having a President who leads during a crisis instead of offering false hope?

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

Go on.
It's moving faster than anything our health systems, our governments or we can do about it. Might as well go and make peace with God on Easter.
America was always a death cult. Bye.

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

Because he's right?

Wouldn’t it be wonderful having a President who leads during a crisis instead of offering false hope?

It will be instructive to see how much death the corporate state media machine will reveal. The system hid from the people that this was coming. It hides our war dead, some of us can recall when that was not so. Showing body bags coming back from Viet Nam created issues for the power structure, so no, can't let the masses see that.

America has become what it used to point at with horror and disdain. And still the people refuse to put up any real resistance.

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

I've always believed that Trump was mentally ill. That was true even as he was running for president. But now I think it's quite clear that he's not just a narcissistic compulsive liar, he's also a delusional sociopath with no regard for anyone or anything but himself.

I always amazed me to the Nth degree how his supporters couldn't see what seemed obvious to me; Trump simply doesn't give a damn about them aside from basking in the glow of their sychophantic idolatry. Perhaps that will begin to change as his supporters start getting ill and dying after he encourages them to gather together for his rallies which serve no other purpose than to stroke his ego.

Perhaps THEN, we'll here a rousing chorus of "How could I (we) have been so STUPID?"

Last edited:
Churches packed with cadavers?
View attachment 314893
Sorry, I believe you failed trying to get Trump once again.
Gee....I guess that means we can all start hugging and kissing again. The virus is not a big deal
It's not dangerous enough for an abortion clinic to stop abortions till the quarantine is over.

I postponed mine. Did you know Don had two years with majorities in both houses and never went near any abortion legislation?

Do you not remember his colleagues thought he wouldn't last, so they wouldn't work with him? Anyway he is the first president to personally attend a March for life March, you didn't know that?

He sells more red hats by doing stuff like that.

Donald Trump's favorite charity is Donald Trump.

Dopey Donald Trump is currently fiddling in front of Uncle Sam for a handout.

Do you donate your salary to a charity?

Dopey Donald Trump is pulling more out of the hat than he is donating. Kushner and Ivanka are also on the make.

Well Obama left the Whitehouse a millionaire, so what's the problem? I mean the Clinton's left dead broke.

Trump will be evicted after he bankrupts Uncle Sam.

Which is what you want so you can Elect and Worship The AntiChrist, right son of Satan?

Dopey Donald Trump?

May you be cursed with financial ruin and perpetually dirty underwear.

Thanks for sharing your personal circumstances.

These shut downs ordered by Democrats suck. A delicious Easter Brunch sounds great. Let's ignore the ignorant Democrats and eat some delicious food.

Thanks for accepting your fate. Curses upon you and all that you care about.
Churches packed with cadavers?
View attachment 314893
Sorry, I believe you failed trying to get Trump once again.
Gee....I guess that means we can all start hugging and kissing again. The virus is not a big deal
It's not dangerous enough for an abortion clinic to stop abortions till the quarantine is over.

I postponed mine. Did you know Don had two years with majorities in both houses and never went near any abortion legislation?

Do you not remember his colleagues thought he wouldn't last, so they wouldn't work with him? Anyway he is the first president to personally attend a March for life March, you didn't know that?

He sells more red hats by doing stuff like that.

Donald Trump's favorite charity is Donald Trump.

Dopey Donald Trump is currently fiddling in front of Uncle Sam for a handout.

Do you donate your salary to a charity?

Dopey Donald Trump is pulling more out of the hat than he is donating. Kushner and Ivanka are also on the make.

Well Obama left the Whitehouse a millionaire, so what's the problem? I mean the Clinton's left dead broke.

Trump will be evicted after he bankrupts Uncle Sam.

Which is what you want so you can Elect and Worship The AntiChrist, right son of Satan?

Dopey Donald Trump?

May you be cursed with financial ruin and perpetually dirty underwear.

Thanks for sharing your personal circumstances.

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

Because he's right?

Tell that to nurses in N.Y.C. who are wearing garbage bags for lack of PPE thanks to that malevolent psychopath in the W.H.

It seems like the people in power have given up

They say it’s too hard...it’s too much of a challenge. But that’s what we are doing here. We have not given up because this is a matter of life and death for countless people

the Chinese virus is the mortal threat to our planet. Solve it or all the other causes — feminism, human rights, gay rights, and economic justice — would not matter.

Either we choose to go on as a civilization or we don’t

That is as black or white as it gets. There are no gray areas when it comes to survival.

Forum List

Back