Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

Great answer, I am proud of you! Neither do I. So why do you call me a racist when I don't believe in the concept of race?
Because you insist Trump is a racist and your solution is to vote for a narcissist who has demonstrated repeatedly that she cares not for the social advancement of Blacks.
By default you fall back on sound bites.
But it is rather obvious that Trump DOES believe in the concept of race. That technically makes him a racist since he is an adherent to the concept. Like JROC. What do those initials mean any way. If his posts offer any clue the acronym stands for Just Relying On Crap,
Yawn...
All you care about is handouts.

All you do is complain about things you know nothing about!..includig me! heh heh heh…your obsession is duly noted...
All you do is scream, "Trump is a racist!".
Seriously, I can't take you seriously.
Ohhh, I have done SIGNIFICANTLY MORE than say Trump is a racist. You sell me short, lad. And I doubt is Trump is as observant as you and me…He still believes in race…. We don't…RIGHT?

Because you insist Trump is a racist and your solution is to vote for a narcissist who has demonstrated repeatedly that she cares not for the social advancement of Blacks.
By default you fall back on sound bites.
But it is rather obvious that Trump DOES believe in the concept of race. That technically makes him a racist since he is an adherent to the concept. Like JROC. What do those initials mean any way. If his posts offer any clue the acronym stands for Just Relying On Crap,
Yawn...

All you do is complain about things you know nothing about!..includig me! heh heh heh…your obsession is duly noted...
Ohhh, I have done SIGNIFICANTLY MORE than say Trump is a racist. You sell me short, lad. And I doubt is Trump is as observant as you and me…He still believes in race…. We don't…RIGHT?
And you have yet to provide ONE concrete example of Trump's racism.
ONE.

All private schools are not the same in any ore than all public schools are.

That's true which makes me wonder where you came up with some idea that private schools have more security.

Yes, they are all different, just like public schools are all different. I know people that had their children in public school and people that had their children in private school. I don't know anybody that chose one or the other based on security.

Well golly, Ray, I didn't mean to make a blanket statement. I meant that some private schools do have increased security above the norm…specifically those where celebrities and high ranking officials send their kids. Would you give me that meager possibility?

That's true which makes me wonder where you came up with some idea that private schools have more security.

Yes, they are all different, just like public schools are all different. I know people that had their children in public school and people that had their children in private school. I don't know anybody that chose one or the other based on security.

Well golly, Ray, I didn't mean to make a blanket statement. I meant that some private schools do have increased security above the norm…specifically those where celebrities and high ranking officials send their kids. Would you give me that meager possibility?
How sad it is that you consider the need for increased security progress.
We have to get your intellect out of the hood.

Yawn...

ONE.
If you haven't heard about it by now, I don't think my tedious research and validations will help…. Look it up. Hint: google Trump's racist remarks.

Yawn...

ONE.
If you haven't heard about it by now, I don't think my tedious research and validations will help…. Look it up. Hint: google Trump's racist remarks.
And all I will get is what you copy and paste.
Watch him for an hour and tell me he's a racist.
The fact is that YOU are a racist.

Too bad you have the need to hang on my every word and scrutinize them with microscopic acuity. Then you process what you read in error and make up your own wacky conclusions

ONE.
Frankly I don't care you think. If your conversation is going to hinge on your opinion of ME… I will simply put you on ignore.and go on with my life.

Too bad you have the need to hang on my every word and scrutinize them with microscopic acuity. Then you process what you read in error and make up your own wacky conclusions

Because you are an intellectual phony and anyone who comes along your threads should notice your long string of nonsensical postings.
That's my job.

ONE.
Frankly I don't care you think. If your conversation is going to hinge on your opinion of ME… I will simply put you on ignore.and go on with my life.
Feel free to put me on Ignore.
You will wind up putting lots of non-Progressive users on Ignore.

Because you are an intellectual phony and anyone who comes along your threads should notice your long string of nonsensical postings.
That's my job.
Well, one more blast like that and I won't even know you exist…that ignore feature is great!

What a load of crap. Ben Carson is living proof that what you say pure fallacy! Michelle Obama is another fine product of pubic schooling.

Obviously they are anomalies because black public schools have a much higher dropout and failure rate. Talk to younger black people and that's exactly what they think. Many of those kids actually believe they stand no chance in life because they were born black.

Several years ago when I made a delivery to one of our customers, I learned that they got bought out by a much larger company. One of the benefits of the new company was giving their employees company stocks. I arrived when they were on break and began to listen to their excitement and discussion on the subject.

During breaks, whites usually sat in one area of the building and blacks on another. The white workers were talking about how they tracked the stocks, what they were worth a couple of years ago, what they were worth when the company gave it to them, and how much they expected to earn from those stocks. Some were even talking about buying more outside of what the company gave them.

So I walked to the side where the blacks were sitting. Not one word about what was going on. They didn't seem to care.

So I asked the black guy who usually was in charge of shipping what he thought about the stock benefits, and I'll never forget how he responded: "Man, I don't know nothing about no stocks. All I know is I work here (pointing to the floor) I get paid and put it in here (pointing to his pants pocket). The other blacks cheered him on.

So if you ever have the opportunity to talk to a black with only a high school education or less. Ask them what they know about investments. Ask them how the stock market works, if they know what a PE ratio is, ask them if they know about real estate or the commodities market. You'll be met with a blank face. Public school doesn't even teach the basics of investments.

That's my job.
Well, one more blast like that and I won't even know you exist…that ignore feature is great!
Watch a one hour speech or interview and state some facts of your own and you won't be getting any "blasts".
If you won't do that go right ahead and put me on Ignore.
I will still find people addressing you and I will interject with facts as opposed to sound bites that sooth my emotions.

ONE.
No I won't because most are not focusig on me…they are focusing on issues that concern us all. that is the crucial difference.

ONE.
No I won't because most are not focusig on me…they are focusing on issues that concern us all. that is the crucial difference.

You are not stating information that you have viewed personally.

What a load of crap. Ben Carson is living proof that what you say pure fallacy! Michelle Obama is another fine product of pubic schooling.

Obviously they are anomalies because black public schools have a much higher dropout and failure rate. Talk to younger black people and that's exactly what they think. Many of those kids actually believe they stand no chance in life because they were born black.

Several years ago when I made a delivery to one of our customers, I learned that they got bought out by a much larger company. One of the benefits of the new company was giving their employees company stocks. I arrived when they were on break and began to listen to their excitement and discussion on the subject.

During breaks, whites usually sat in one area of the building and blacks on another. The white workers were talking about how they tracked the stocks, what they were worth a couple of years ago, what they were worth when the company gave it to them, and how much they expected to earn from those stocks. Some were even talking about buying more outside of what the company gave them.

So I walked to the side where the blacks were sitting. Not one word about what was going on. They didn't seem to care.

So I asked the black guy who usually was in charge of shipping what he thought about the stock benefits, and I'll never forget how he responded: "Man, I don't know nothing about no stocks. All I know is I work here (pointing to the floor) I get paid and put it in here (pointing to his pants pocket). The other blacks cheered him on.

So if you ever have the opportunity to talk to a black with only a high school education or less. Ask them what they know about investments. Ask them how the stock market works, if they know what a PE ratio is, ask them if they know about real estate or the commodities market. You'll be met with a blank face. Public school doesn't even teach the basics of investments.

Your experiences are just a drop in the bucket of life. There are too many examples of successful people who went through the public school system and made something of themselves.

Your experiences are just a drop in the bucket of life. There are too many examples of successful people who went through the public school system and made something of themselves.

Of course there are.
Why not increase those chances?

Because I don't think personal opinions can be verified. I have opinions but I try to support them with validation from others who I deem credible

Because I don't think personal opinions can be verified. I have opinions but I try to support them with validation from others who I deem credible

Huh?
You won't watch someone over a period of time in context but you will take the opinion of a PAID commentator?
Isn't that a major problem with FoxNews?

Of course there are.
Why not increase those chances?

If you can afford it Why not. Many poor families couldn't afford the co-pay.

Forum List

Back