Trump wants a Soviet Style MILITARY Parade through the streets of Washington DC

Show me pictures.

JFK’s inauguration :eusa_think:

80452f48-adaa-494b-970a-68d0a5cc0ed2-jpeg.175294

8f7a2623-7e40-43f5-8548-e38b5337edad-jpeg.175297

e397aa4e-7802-47ff-a3a8-2e86bdb034ca-jpeg.175295
Nothing wrong with national pride unless you're a fuckwitt like rtarddean
How can you have pride in a nation where the majority is against everything you stand for? Unless, do you actually live in Russia? If you don't, you might consider relocation to a place that is filled with hate, division and racism. I think it's right up your alley. Seriously, I think you would be much happier there if you aren't already there.

The majority is happy with the changes Trump has made for us.
The scotus spot filled with someone sane was worth the vote alone.

The majority of WHAT?

People.
Crazies like you demlefties are not the majority.
No matter how many fits y'all throw like this example of lunacy about a military parade.

Brit’s are proud of their military...

So the US never does military parades?

The UK doesn't do "Let's show everyone how fucking strong we are" parades.

The Hell March is a MARCH, not a parade. They do parade, but they don't do full out, fucked up, let's show the world who we are, military parades.

Understanding something before you post might help.

The UK army has regimental marches. They're not for the public to gush about how great they are at killing.

The last military parade I marched in was down Main Street, West Jeff, Ohio. That was over 35 years ago and wore a pure white t-shirt and carried 30-06 bolt action rifle and had my VFW cap on. That was a Memorial Day Parade and the American Legion marched behind us. We did a few facing movements.

edit: Moi called cadence.

Last edited:

The Hell March is a MARCH, not a parade. They do parade, but they don't do full out, fucked up, let's show the world who we are, military parades.

The UK army has regimental marches. They're not for the public to gush about how great they are at killing.

The last military parade I marched in was down Main Street, West Jeff, Ohio. That was over 35 years ago and wore a pure white t-shirt and carried 30-06 bolt action rifle and had my VFW cap on. That was a Memorial Day Parade and the American Legion marched behind us. We did a few facing movements.

Last one I marched in was MCRD San Diego at graduation. Otherwise units came back from overseas piece meal so no parade. Flew back to restore order in Los Angeles when the filthy savages rioted.

France has a huge military parade every year - July 14th. They are obviously, as described by the OP, a dictatorship .

BJO9bu6.png

Too fcking funny.

As usual, when disgruntled liberals get stomped in either a debate or an election, they start examining and commenting on people's sexual organs.
A 'disgruntled liberal' eh? Yes, I can see Trump as that.

"Look at those hands, are they small hands?" the front-runner for the GOP presidential nomination said, raising them for viewers to see. "And, he referred to my hands -- 'if they're small, something else must be small.' I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee."
https://edition.cnn.com

I have always been fond of the West African proverb: "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
-- Teddy Roosevelt

Good lord! Now Trump wants the U.S. military to trot out its men and materiel in a public display of strength that is a military parade. He doesn't want to conduct a parade of the sorts the nation and jurisdictions in it have hosted for returning members of the military, but rather the sort wherein displays of military might is itself is a key purpose for the parade.

What's the difference between the two types of parade? The incidence of their happenstance and political focus on the military and on the state itself and there being a focus of some measure on the leaders of the state.

Parades for members of the military:

WWII Victory Parade

1945-wwii-nyc-ticker-tape-parade-for-returning-pow-gen-wainwright-press-photo-a596623a9f5daefe9531c3c24e0afff0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Desert Storm Victory Parade

Parades about the military:

Let's not kid ourselves, a military parade is the very opposite of "speaking softly" and the only folks who are concerned that others know anything about their "stick," big or otherwise, are sexual predators and bullies of other sorts.

Your a fucking anti-military liberal turd burger.

You think military parades with tanks and missiles is better than a gay parade with people celebrating equality?

Yes. A parade of our military is far better than a half naked fella with colored feathers covering his dick as he sashays down the street in a rainbow colored tophat.

So, killing is better than sex?

Wow.

What a third grade level attempt. You're serious with that stupid shit?

A military parade isn't a show of or representing killing. A great many people in this country have pride and respect for those that fight for us. You'd do well to remember that. Maybe you wouldn't come off as such a simpering hater.
Those assholes in those sickening parades those here are referencing are in no way representative of the everyday, average gay. They don't go about making a mockery of themselves with foolishness and disgusting behavior like sticking dicks in mufflers and anything else that doesn't run away. All on national TV. They are pigs.

Bush92 said the reason we should have a military parade so the US could showcase its fighting strength.

Showcase our military and it’s fighting strength. Let them march and be proud again after decades of liberals tearing down the military with PC bullshit.
Trump tells Pentagon to plan a military parade - CNNPolitics

So, sending a message to the rest of the world that we have these weapons and we're strong etc etc, is a sign that hey, we can fuck you over whenever we like.

That's war, that's death, that's destruction.

Sex is sex. Doesn't kill people.

Which is better.

Third grade stuff? Yeah, maybe third grade kids could see that killing people is not better than sex.

You are entitled to your wrong opinion all day long.

And you're entitled to argue you case on a political forum. Why don't you have a go.

JFK’s inauguration :eusa_think:

80452f48-adaa-494b-970a-68d0a5cc0ed2-jpeg.175294

8f7a2623-7e40-43f5-8548-e38b5337edad-jpeg.175297

e397aa4e-7802-47ff-a3a8-2e86bdb034ca-jpeg.175295
Nothing wrong with national pride unless you're a fuckwitt like rtarddean
How can you have pride in a nation where the majority is against everything you stand for? Unless, do you actually live in Russia? If you don't, you might consider relocation to a place that is filled with hate, division and racism. I think it's right up your alley. Seriously, I think you would be much happier there if you aren't already there.

The majority is happy with the changes Trump has made for us.
The scotus spot filled with someone sane was worth the vote alone.

The majority of WHAT?

People.
Crazies like you demlefties are not the majority.
No matter how many fits y'all throw like this example of lunacy about a military parade.

The majority of people huh?

I assume you have the facts to back this up.

Okay... and?

Did anyone ever consider what kind of damage would be done to the streets of DC if they ran tanks and heavy artillery over it?

They would have to repave the streets after the parade.

Is that money well spent?

Okay... and?

That makes him twice the American you are.

Last one I marched in was MCRD San Diego at graduation. Otherwise units came back from overseas piece meal so no parade. Flew back to restore order in Los Angeles when the filthy savages rioted.

I guess these didn't happen.

Okay... and?

That makes him twice the American you are.

Does it?

How's that?

Please, tell me what I've done in my life.

Forum List

Back