Trump Wanted So Stay In Office. Long Live Trump.

Doesn't actually matter, been beating your ass since our first engagement on this board. Again not a tough chore.
No you haven't. You are a dime a dozen sycophant making sure everyone knows you are on the side you perceive as winning because you haven't the brains or the courage to think for yourself.

You better get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady, Mike Pillow and the rightwing nutters nuz pronto. They are in immediate need of it.
You better come up with something else because there is all kinds of evidence without any of those people. You better quit now stupid before I clean your fascist clock again.

You better get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady, Mike Pillow and the rightwing nutters nuz pronto. They are in immediate need of it.
What are you talking about!

These message board Trumpsters know MUCH more than Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, and the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas!

THEY GOTS DA TROOF I TELL YOU

What are you talking about!

These message board Trumpsters know MUCH more than Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, and the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas!

THEY GOTS DA TROOF I TELL YOU
Another excuse for the circular file. Congress was complicit and Trump never had any control over the weaponized agencies you claim he did. Try the truth you sorry son of a bitch.

Forum List

Back