Trump Walks Out On 60 Minutes Interview

I hope like hell "60 Minutes" goes with the video they did get and run the story this coming Sunday.
He's on the verge of exploding and that's fine with me. An explosion so big we'd see yellow hair and facial bronzer specs floating in the air.
My friend just asked me the same thing. CBS on Sunday night for ratings.

Yup, and CBS Nightly News is going to play teasers several days in advance.
Trump is such an idiot, he doesn't realize the fucking GIFT he just gave CBS.

Sounds like Trump got upset and walked out on an interview.

Another cutting edge thread on a third party report of he heard that someone told him about something that may have happened.

Would serve them right if Trump finally told the media to go FUCK themselves like you should F you, meantime, Trump probably got called away on some pressing national matter, but then, who really cares as these days, the media is all 99% lies.

If the democrats and leftwing media had to run an honest election, they couldn't get picked for dog catcher.

I think OKfine is a basement dwelling idiot for the FBI or CIA.
They employ alot of them.
Go ahead and flame me. I wonder though, do you really think Trump is a baby?

Compared to who?

Another cutting edge thread on a third party report of he heard that someone told him about something that may have happened.

Would serve them right if Trump finally told the media to go FUCK themselves like you should F you, meantime, Trump probably got called away on some pressing national matter, but then, who really cares as these days, the media is all 99% lies.

If the democrats and leftwing media had to run an honest election, they couldn't get picked for dog catcher.

He isnt the candidate wearing two diapers.
This thread really gets to you mucks. It really is embarrassing. That's for sure.

Now, I wonder what was asked? Hmmm.

"President Donald Trump was said to have “abruptly” ended an interview with 60 Minutes correspondent Leslie Stahl at the White House."
According to CNN correspondent Kaitlan Collins, the “drama” occurred on Tuesday afternoon.
“Apparently there was some drama while President Trump was taping his 60 Minutes interview today,” Collins wrote on Twitter. “He abruptly ended his solo interview after around 45 minutes & did not return for a scheduled walk & talk he was supposed to tape with Pence, @abdallahcnn and I are told by sources.”

The fact that this article isn't saying why Trump walked out exactly-----------tells me that 60 minutes needed to be walked out on.
Trump walks out or does not return; then Trump loses. Trump is losing it, big time, as he is staring at defeat.

He isnt the candidate wearing two diapers.
This thread really gets to you mucks. It really is embarrassing. That's for sure.
Doesn't get to me, can't believe you lemmings believe anyone watches CBS. Even your rioting thugs wouldn't waste their time if it was playing on one of the tvs they were stealing

"President Donald Trump was said to have “abruptly” ended an interview with 60 Minutes correspondent Leslie Stahl at the White House."
According to CNN correspondent Kaitlan Collins, the “drama” occurred on Tuesday afternoon.
“Apparently there was some drama while President Trump was taping his 60 Minutes interview today,” Collins wrote on Twitter. “He abruptly ended his solo interview after around 45 minutes & did not return for a scheduled walk & talk he was supposed to tape with Pence, @abdallahcnn and I are told by sources.”

It's rare that I get though a whole 60 minutes program anymore. I record it so I can edit out the bullshit. Same thing for their Sunday morning program. As soon as they start spewing libtarded bullshit, I hit the button and it's gone.

The fact that this article isn't saying why Trump walked out exactly-----------tells me that 60 minutes needed to be walked out on.
Trump walks out or does not return; then Trump loses. Trump is losing it, big time, as he is staring at defeat.
Diaper Joe back to eating his strained carrots on election eve.....

He's probably going to walk out of the debate too.

That would be great. Fuck the dishonest leftwing lie machine. They should be put in prison.
Only in Trump-land is making the president follow some rules of decorum a reason to jail people. Can't be rid of that asshole soon enough. The way some of you talk it's almost like you've never seen a debate before. Did wrasslin' used to come on the same night?
Decorum? I don't think you know what that word means do you snowflake? And Diaper Joe will be back in the nursing home on election eve where he belongs goofus.

They had to change the rules because Trump is incapable of shutting the fuck up for two minutes. Even toddlers can do it if there's a cookie to be had.

That would be great. Fuck the dishonest leftwing lie machine. They should be put in prison.
Only in Trump-land is making the president follow some rules of decorum

RULES OF UNOCCUPIED'S NEW 2020 'DECORUM':

DEBATE 1: Biden interrupts/insults Trump 11 times, Wallace does so 5 times during first 17 minutes as Trump was the only one behaving professional sticking to the rules and questions. Trump gets called "bully."​
DEBATE 2: Cancelled to protect Biden against phantom threat.​
ABC Town Hall: Joe asked what flavor ice cream he likes​
NBC Town Hall: Mod Guthrie spends 40 of the 60 minutes drilling Trump with accusations while cutting him off during every answer.​
DEBATE 3: Foreign policy topic cancelled at last second to keep from discussing Hunter, China, and Biden's weakest subject and failures during Obama nor mentioning all of Trump's successes to rehash old topics already covered. Meantime, switch put on Trump's mic to censor him like Twitter if he starts getting anything out that might make Joe look bad.​
I see a lot of journalists and news organizations going to prison in 2021 if Trump gets reelected. The Left have now usurped our election process into a banana republic.

Democrats must really be sweating bullets that Trump could get reelected! What next, an attempt on Trump's life or was the deliberate Covid infection it?

Last edited:
And yet the Democrats refuse to discuss THIS (video included in the article)...

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden refused to answer an apparent question about his son’s email controversy when he walked away from reporters in North Carolina on Sunday.

Biden was campaigning in Durham when he and his team stopped off for an ice cream photo opportunity.

The 77-year-old was being asked about his favorite flavor of milkshake amid what is perhaps the biggest scandal in modern political history.

Biden was then asked by a reporter, “I have one more question. The FBI—.”

The reporter did not have a chance to even finish the question before Biden walked away.

Biden’s dodge of the apparent question about his son’s email scandal and his reported involvement in that scandal came just two days after Biden unloaded on a CBS reporter who asked a question about Hunter Biden’s international business dealings

CBS reporter Bo Erickson on Friday evening asked Biden, “What is your response to the New York Post story about your son, sir?”

Biden lashed out at Erickson, describing the Post report and other reports about his son’s apparent influence peddling as a “smear campaign.”

“I have no response,” Biden said. “It’s another smear campaign, right up your alley, those are the questions you always ask.”

CBS News political correspondent Ed O’Keefe defended his establishment media colleague on Twitter after he asked the question and was criticized by both Biden and other Democrats and reporters online.

O’Keefe wrote on Twitter, “It’s our job as journalists to ask questions of people in power or who want to be in power — whether they like the questions or not. Bo did his job tonight. And Bo did his job well.”

He walked away because it's becoming obvious it's being debunked as Russian disinformation/meddling.

A tabloid got a trove of data on Hunter Biden from Rudy Giuliani. Now, the FBI is probing a possible disinformation campaign.
""""Less than three weeks before one of the most contentious presidential campaigns in history, federal authorities are investigating whether the material supplied to the Post by Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal lawyer, is part of a smoke bomb of disinformation pushed by Russia."""

Now we probably won't find out what twisted Trump's tiny little jockstrap in a wad with Leslie Stahl but Trump's attack on her on Twitter is so fucking lame.....So lame.....
Usatoday had to retract their story, dear

60 Minutes has always been a Libtard shitshow. I stopped watching that Moon Bat show decades ago.

I suspect that Leslie bitch started in with her mindless mental illness TDS bullshit and Trump told her to go fuck herself.

Good for Trump.

"I stopped watching that Moon Bat show decades ago.""

Decades ago, like when Mike Wallace was still reporting stories?
Since you are trying to blow some bullshit here, I've been watching "60 Minutes" since I was a kid. They ask tough questions of EVERYONE they interview and they do their homework before an interview with hard evidence provided to the interviewee.

Does Sean Hannity ever ask Trump tough questions? Maria Bartolomo? Any of them? Even Chris Wallace let's Trump talk over him and won't demand straight answers.

You're talking out of your ass..

No wonder your so uninformed and afraid of everything.

Only in Trump-land is making the president follow some rules of decorum a reason to jail people. Can't be rid of that asshole soon enough. The way some of you talk it's almost like you've never seen a debate before. Did wrasslin' used to come on the same night?
Decorum? I don't think you know what that word means do you snowflake? And Diaper Joe will be back in the nursing home on election eve where he belongs goofus.

They had to change the rules because Trump is incapable of shutting the fuck up for two minutes. Even toddlers can do it if there's a cookie to be had.
So what? Biden rattles on when someone pulls the string on his neck until his recording ends.

Once again Donald ducks.

You mean like when Biden shit himself when CBS asked him a straight question about his money laundering connection with Hunter and China?

The American people can find out now or they can find out later, but they will find out.

Want to provide a link to that or just stick with your opinion?

It just happened yesterday and there was a thread about it here complete with video! Good god, are all you libs that ignorant and uninformed?!

yet the media is silent when it comes to Biden refusing to answer a fucking question you fucking bullshit hack

I swear, Trump is such a whiny bitch.

Actually you're quite a little bitch yourself I guess you haven't been watching Biden's behavior around reporters huh? He is the president of the United States how do you know there wasn't some pressing matter he had to handle immediately? It does happen.

I don't know what's going to happen on November 3rd.
but I have a feeling I'm going to be back here shoving Trump's re-election right up your ass.

Jo

Once again Donald ducks.

You mean like when Biden shit himself when CBS asked him a straight question about his money laundering connection with Hunter and China?

The American people can find out now or they can find out later, but they will find out.

Want to provide a link to that or just stick with your opinion?

It just happened yesterday and there was a thread about it here complete with video! Good god, are all you libs that ignorant and uninformed?!
yes they are that stupid

Forum List

Back