Trump Walks Out On 60 Minutes Interview

I swear, Trump is such a whiny bitch.

Actually you're quite a little bitch yourself I guess you haven't been watching Biden's behavior around reporters huh? He is the president of the United States how do you know there wasn't some pressing matter he had to handle immediately? It does happen.

I don't know what's going to happen on November 3rd.
but I have a feeling I'm going to be back here shoving Trump's re-election right up your ass.

Jo
When Trump loses, I‘ll be assaulted by your and other Trumpers posts as you bitch about the unfairness of it all as well as the voter fraud hoax and blah, blah, blah. Luckily, it will be via the net so I don’t have to actually listen to your bellyaching.

Last edited:
He's probably going to walk out of the debate too.

That would be great. Fuck the dishonest leftwing lie machine. They should be put in prison.
Only in Trump-land is making the president follow some rules of decorum

RULES OF UNOCCUPIED'S NEW 2020 'DECORUM':

DEBATE 1: Biden interrupts/insults Trump 11 times, Wallace does so 5 times during first 17 minutes as Trump was the only one behaving professional sticking to the rules and questions. Trump gets called "bully."​
DEBATE 2: Cancelled to protect Biden against phantom threat.​
ABC Town Hall: Joe asked what flavor ice cream he likes​
NBC Town Hall: Mod Guthrie spends 40 of the 60 minutes drilling Trump with accusations while cutting him off during every answer.​
DEBATE 3: Foreign policy topic cancelled at last second to keep from discussing Hunter, China, and Biden's weakest subject nor mentioning all of Trump's successes to rehash old topics already covered. Meantime, switch put on Trump's mic to censor him like Twitter if he starts getting anything out that might make Joe look bad.​
I see a lot of journalists and news organizations going to prison in 2021 if Trump gets reelected. The Left have now usurped our election process into a banana republic.
You are going to be angry with anything short of Trump randomly venting rage for ninety minutes. You are going to be angry no matter what. Might want to get a handle on your rage. Life is too short to walk around pissed off all the time.
Anger and rage? You mean like the diaper wearing nutbags who lash out at others for not being as stupid as they are??
Nope like all you people who get mad every time Trump gets asked a pointed question about his random remarks and incoherent policies.
The questions asked by your idiot press are just that....idiotic. He shouldn't answer them
Answering hard questions is just one of those quaint old-fashioned things presidents used to do when they considered themselves accountable to the nation they lead.

Sounds like Trump got upset and walked out on an interview.

Another cutting edge thread on a third party report of he heard that someone told him about something that may have happened.

Would serve them right if Trump finally told the media to go FUCK themselves like you should F you, meantime, Trump probably got called away on some pressing national matter, but then, who really cares as these days, the media is all 99% lies.

If the democrats and leftwing media had to run an honest election, they couldn't get picked for dog catcher.

I think OKfine is a basement dwelling idiot for the FBI or CIA.
They employ alot of them.
Go ahead and flame me. I wonder though, do you really think Trump is a baby?
He isnt the candidate wearing two diapers.
This thread really gets to you mucks. It really is embarrassing. That's for sure.
Doesn't get to me, can't believe you lemmings believe anyone watches CBS. Even your rioting thugs wouldn't waste their time if it was playing on one of the tvs they were stealing
Trump is your mentor.

That supposed to be an insult? :auiqs.jpg:

That would be great. Fuck the dishonest leftwing lie machine. They should be put in prison.

DEBATE 1: Biden interrupts/insults Trump 11 times, Wallace does so 5 times during first 17 minutes as Trump was the only one behaving professional sticking to the rules and questions. Trump gets called "bully."​
NBC Town Hall: Mod Guthrie spends 40 of the 60 minutes drilling Trump with accusations while cutting him off during every answer.​
DEBATE 3: Foreign policy topic cancelled at last second to keep from discussing Hunter, China, and Biden's weakest subject nor mentioning all of Trump's successes to rehash old topics already covered. Meantime, switch put on Trump's mic to censor him like Twitter if he starts getting anything out that might make Joe look bad.​
I see a lot of journalists and news organizations going to prison in 2021 if Trump gets reelected. The Left have now usurped our election process into a banana republic.
You are going to be angry with anything short of Trump randomly venting rage for ninety minutes. You are going to be angry no matter what. Might want to get a handle on your rage. Life is too short to walk around pissed off all the time.
Anger and rage? You mean like the diaper wearing nutbags who lash out at others for not being as stupid as they are??
Nope like all you people who get mad every time Trump gets asked a pointed question about his random remarks and incoherent policies.
The questions asked by your idiot press are just that....idiotic. He shouldn't answer them
Answering hard questions is just one of those quaint old-fashioned things presidents used to do when they considered themselves accountable to the nation they lead.

Creepy Biden can't even read the answers to the easy questions from the teleprompter.

Now, I wonder what was asked? Hmmm.

"President Donald Trump was said to have “abruptly” ended an interview with 60 Minutes correspondent Leslie Stahl at the White House."
According to CNN correspondent Kaitlan Collins, the “drama” occurred on Tuesday afternoon.
“Apparently there was some drama while President Trump was taping his 60 Minutes interview today,” Collins wrote on Twitter. “He abruptly ended his solo interview after around 45 minutes & did not return for a scheduled walk & talk he was supposed to tape with Pence, @abdallahcnn and I are told by sources.”

All that fat bastard does is bitch, wail, moan & cry...
FCGB7RAV3II6TNVNTT6WFW5QVA.jpg

So him storming out in a crying huff for being asked tough questions is to be expected.
and all biden does is showing his ass by not answering any questions is that the president you want?

I swear, Trump is such a whiny bitch.

Actually you're quite a little bitch yourself I guess you haven't been watching Biden's behavior around reporters huh? He is the president of the United States how do you know there wasn't some pressing matter he had to handle immediately? It does happen.

I don't know what's going to happen on November 3rd.
but I have a feeling I'm going to be back here shoving Trump's re-election right up your ass.

Jo
When Trump loses, I‘ll be assaulted by your and other Trumpers posts as you bitch about the unfairness of it all as well as the voter fraud hoax and blah, blah, blah. Luckily, it will be via the net and I don’t have to actually listen to your bellyaching.
Why would anyone assault you? You whiners always talk of things that never happen like the President losing

Then Trump should already be reelected.

Now tell us ONE hard question Biden has answered.

Not idiotic rants by the parroting media. Tell them to pound sand and leave.

Trump is totally losing it. His erratic behavior is becoming more erratic.
He is hurting his reelection chances worse than his competition.
His erratic debate performance resulted in an increase in Biden's lead.
His total disregard of COVID precautions after having COVID while a majority of voters feel he is mishandling the virus hurts him.
Trump is ripping Fauci. But Fauci has a higher approval rating than Trump. Trump, even, included Fauci in an ad with quote that appeared Fauci approved of Trump's handling of COVID. Fauci does not approve.
Today, he walks out of an interview with 60 minutes. It is getting him bad publicity through out the media and social media. Sunday, 60 minutes will air interviews with all candidates. It will look bad.
The debate should be interesting on Thursday.

Trump is showing he is not fit to lead. He is losing it.

You are going to be angry with anything short of Trump randomly venting rage

VENTING RAGE:
THAT PROCESS WHEREBY THE INCUMBENT CIRCUMVENTS LEFTWING MEDIA CENSORSHIP TO ACTUALLY GET OUT THE QUESTIONS ANY REAL JOURNALIST WOULD ASK THAT THE DEM-CONTROLLED DEBATE COMMISSION REFUSES TO ASK OF JOE BIDEN, kingpin of the Biden Crime Family.​
Tell us again just how a guy with no job, 8 years as VP and a senator's salary can afford FOUR very large multi-million dollar homes again?
You are a great example of anger clouding judgement.

CNN and CBS "report"???

You know that the Lame Stream Media just makes things up against President Trump? Its like a sport with them.
They do not have to, he provides too much for them. There is no need for invention
yes the media has to make shit up about the president and gives Biden a pass
There is nothing that needs to be made up about Trump. He is his own wirst enemy.
sure Koolaid cultist

Now, I wonder what was asked? Hmmm.

"President Donald Trump was said to have “abruptly” ended an interview with 60 Minutes correspondent Leslie Stahl at the White House."
According to CNN correspondent Kaitlan Collins, the “drama” occurred on Tuesday afternoon.
“Apparently there was some drama while President Trump was taping his 60 Minutes interview today,” Collins wrote on Twitter. “He abruptly ended his solo interview after around 45 minutes & did not return for a scheduled walk & talk he was supposed to tape with Pence, @abdallahcnn and I are told by sources.”

Raw Story? LOL!! They always slant their news to the hard left. I consider them as reliable as Breitbart, it seems there are those that would rather lie than be honest.

VENTING RAGE:
THAT PROCESS WHEREBY THE INCUMBENT CIRCUMVENTS LEFTWING MEDIA CENSORSHIP TO ACTUALLY GET OUT THE QUESTIONS ANY REAL JOURNALIST WOULD ASK THAT THE DEM-CONTROLLED DEBATE COMMISSION REFUSES TO ASK OF JOE BIDEN, kingpin of the Biden Crime Family.​
Tell us again just how a guy with no job, 8 years as VP and a senator's salary can afford FOUR very large multi-million dollar homes again?
thing is you leftist can't think for yourself to have a judgment on anything

BIDEN (townhall): American people deserve to know what they vote for.

Also BIDEN: Americans don't deserve to know whether we will pack the courts.

VENTING RAGE:

Jeesus, you shitheels sure are coming unglued and desperate as you see Joe's chances unravel as we get close to the election!

and all biden does is showing his ass by not answering any questions is that the president you want?
You, him, and your ilk will find out in exactly 2 weeks that the answer the American people will give is YES!!!

Forum List

Back