Trump Walks Out On 60 Minutes Interview

President Trump does NOT owe anything to the media.

Their treatment of him during the last four years has been disgusting and has sullied the reputation of American journalism.

They ran with every little bit of gossip about him and his family.

But the slightest whisper about Hunter Biden sends Twitter into hysteria.

On January 20, 2021, the American media officially becomes the arm of the Democratic Party. ("Democratic" my foot!)

60 Minutes has always been a Libtard shitshow. I stopped watching that Moon Bat show decades ago.

I suspect that Leslie bitch started in with her mindless mental illness TDS bullshit and Trump told her to go fuck herself.

Good for Trump.

"I stopped watching that Moon Bat show decades ago.""

Decades ago, like when Mike Wallace was still reporting stories?
Since you are trying to blow some bullshit here, I've been watching "60 Minutes" since I was a kid. They ask tough questions of EVERYONE they interview and they do their homework before an interview with hard evidence provided to the interviewee.

Does Sean Hannity ever ask Trump tough questions? Maria Bartolomo? Any of them? Even Chris Wallace let's Trump talk over him and won't demand straight answers.

You're talking out of your ass..

60 Minutes has always been a Libtard shitshow. I stopped watching that Moon Bat show decades ago.

I suspect that Leslie bitch started in with her mindless mental illness TDS bullshit and Trump told her to go fuck herself.

Good for Trump.

Since you are trying to blow some bullshit here, I've been watching "60 Minutes" since I was a kid. They ask tough questions of EVERYONE they interview and they do their homework before an interview with hard evidence provided to the interviewee.

Does Sean Hannity ever ask Trump tough questions? Maria Bartolomo? Any of them? Even Chris Wallace let's Trump talk over him and won't demand straight answers.

No you're the one talking out of their pelosi

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
Sounds like Trump got upset and walked out on an interview.
Now, I wonder what was asked? Hmmm.

"President Donald Trump was said to have “abruptly” ended an interview with 60 Minutes correspondent Leslie Stahl at the White House."
According to CNN correspondent Kaitlan Collins, the “drama” occurred on Tuesday afternoon.
“Apparently there was some drama while President Trump was taping his 60 Minutes interview today,” Collins wrote on Twitter. “He abruptly ended his solo interview after around 45 minutes & did not return for a scheduled walk & talk he was supposed to tape with Pence, @abdallahcnn and I are told by sources.”

Well Trump is a whiny little bitch so it’s not surprising lol

Now, I wonder what was asked? Hmmm.

"President Donald Trump was said to have “abruptly” ended an interview with 60 Minutes correspondent Leslie Stahl at the White House."
According to CNN correspondent Kaitlan Collins, the “drama” occurred on Tuesday afternoon.
“Apparently there was some drama while President Trump was taping his 60 Minutes interview today,” Collins wrote on Twitter. “He abruptly ended his solo interview after around 45 minutes & did not return for a scheduled walk & talk he was supposed to tape with Pence, @abdallahcnn and I are told by sources.”

Well Trump is a whiny little bitch so it’s not surprising lol
Did he take all your tissues or something?

Another cutting edge thread on a third party report of he heard that someone told him about something that may have happened.

Would serve them right if Trump finally told the media to go FUCK themselves like you should F you, meantime, Trump probably got called away on some pressing national matter, but then, who really cares as these days, the media is all 99% lies.

If the democrats and leftwing media had to run an honest election, they couldn't get picked for dog catcher.

And yet the Democrats refuse to discuss THIS (video included in the article)...

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden refused to answer an apparent question about his son’s email controversy when he walked away from reporters in North Carolina on Sunday.

Biden was campaigning in Durham when he and his team stopped off for an ice cream photo opportunity.

The 77-year-old was being asked about his favorite flavor of milkshake amid what is perhaps the biggest scandal in modern political history.

Biden was then asked by a reporter, “I have one more question. The FBI—.”

The reporter did not have a chance to even finish the question before Biden walked away.

Biden’s dodge of the apparent question about his son’s email scandal and his reported involvement in that scandal came just two days after Biden unloaded on a CBS reporter who asked a question about Hunter Biden’s international business dealings

CBS reporter Bo Erickson on Friday evening asked Biden, “What is your response to the New York Post story about your son, sir?”

Biden lashed out at Erickson, describing the Post report and other reports about his son’s apparent influence peddling as a “smear campaign.”

“I have no response,” Biden said. “It’s another smear campaign, right up your alley, those are the questions you always ask.”

CBS News political correspondent Ed O’Keefe defended his establishment media colleague on Twitter after he asked the question and was criticized by both Biden and other Democrats and reporters online.

O’Keefe wrote on Twitter, “It’s our job as journalists to ask questions of people in power or who want to be in power — whether they like the questions or not. Bo did his job tonight. And Bo did his job well.”

He walked away because it's becoming obvious it's being debunked as Russian disinformation/meddling.

A tabloid got a trove of data on Hunter Biden from Rudy Giuliani. Now, the FBI is probing a possible disinformation campaign.
""""Less than three weeks before one of the most contentious presidential campaigns in history, federal authorities are investigating whether the material supplied to the Post by Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal lawyer, is part of a smoke bomb of disinformation pushed by Russia."""

Now we probably won't find out what twisted Trump's tiny little jockstrap in a wad with Leslie Stahl but Trump's attack on her on Twitter is so fucking lame.....So lame.....

Good for Trump.

All I have seen out of 60 Minutes is Liberal filth. Only stupid uneducated Moon Bat assholes watch that show.

Trump answers tough questions every day. Unscripted and from the heart. Unlike that Biden peice of shit that gets questions like "what flavor ice cream are you eating" from the Moon Bat MSM.

For that Stalh bitch to piss him off she must have really started in with the mindless TDS hate.

Good for him for telling her to go fuck herself and the horse she rode in on.

Forum List

Back