Trump Walks Out On 60 Minutes Interview

Sounds like Trump got upset and walked out on an interview.

Another cutting edge thread on a third party report of he heard that someone told him about something that may have happened.

Would serve them right if Trump finally told the media to go FUCK themselves like you should F you, meantime, Trump probably got called away on some pressing national matter, but then, who really cares as these days, the media is all 99% lies.

If the democrats and leftwing media had to run an honest election, they couldn't get picked for dog catcher.

I think OKfine is a basement dwelling idiot for the FBI or CIA.
They employ alot of them.

He's probably going to walk out of the debate too.

That would be great. Fuck the dishonest leftwing lie machine. They should be put in prison.
Only in Trump-land is making the president follow some rules of decorum a reason to jail people. Can't be rid of that asshole soon enough. The way some of you talk it's almost like you've never seen a debate before. Did wrasslin' used to come on the same night?

He's probably going to walk out of the debate too.

That would be great. Fuck the dishonest leftwing lie machine. They should be put in prison.
Only in Trump-land is making the president follow some rules of decorum a reason to jail people. Can't be rid of that asshole soon enough. The way some of you talk it's almost like you've never seen a debate before. Did wrasslin' used to come on the same night?
Decorum? I don't think you know what that word means do you snowflake? And Diaper Joe will be back in the nursing home on election eve where he belongs goofus.

Now, I wonder what was asked? Hmmm.

"President Donald Trump was said to have “abruptly” ended an interview with 60 Minutes correspondent Leslie Stahl at the White House."
According to CNN correspondent Kaitlan Collins, the “drama” occurred on Tuesday afternoon.
“Apparently there was some drama while President Trump was taping his 60 Minutes interview today,” Collins wrote on Twitter. “He abruptly ended his solo interview after around 45 minutes & did not return for a scheduled walk & talk he was supposed to tape with Pence, @abdallahcnn and I are told by sources.”

Well Trump is a whiny little bitch so it’s not surprising lol
Did he take all your tissues or something?
He did but I gladly gave them away because he needs them each night he is done tweeting like a toddler in the wee hours of the morning. Bless his heart!

I hope like hell "60 Minutes" goes with the video they did get and run the story this coming Sunday.
He's on the verge of exploding and that's fine with me. An explosion so big we'd see yellow hair and facial bronzer specs floating in the air.
Sniff, sniff......I have TDS and it gets me all teary.....

Another cutting edge thread on a third party report of he heard that someone told him about something that may have happened.

Would serve them right if Trump finally told the media to go FUCK themselves like you should F you, meantime, Trump probably got called away on some pressing national matter, but then, who really cares as these days, the media is all 99% lies.

If the democrats and leftwing media had to run an honest election, they couldn't get picked for dog catcher.

Go ahead and flame me. I wonder though, do you really think Trump is a baby?

Now, I wonder what was asked? Hmmm.

"President Donald Trump was said to have “abruptly” ended an interview with 60 Minutes correspondent Leslie Stahl at the White House."
According to CNN correspondent Kaitlan Collins, the “drama” occurred on Tuesday afternoon.
“Apparently there was some drama while President Trump was taping his 60 Minutes interview today,” Collins wrote on Twitter. “He abruptly ended his solo interview after around 45 minutes & did not return for a scheduled walk & talk he was supposed to tape with Pence, @abdallahcnn and I are told by sources.”

Well Trump is a whiny little bitch so it’s not surprising lol
Did he take all your tissues or something?
He did but I gladly gave them away because he needs them each night he is done tweeting like a toddler in the wee hours of the morning. Bless his heart!
You are going to need them

Go ahead and flame me. I wonder though, do you really think Trump is a baby?
He isnt the candidate wearing two diapers.

I hope like hell "60 Minutes" goes with the video they did get and run the story this coming Sunday.
He's on the verge of exploding and that's fine with me. An explosion so big we'd see yellow hair and facial bronzer specs floating in the air.
My friend just asked me the same thing. CBS on Sunday night for ratings.

President Trump does NOT owe anything to the media.

Their treatment of him during the last four years has been disgusting and has sullied the reputation of American journalism.

They ran with every little bit of gossip about him and his family.

But the slightest whisper about Hunter Biden sends Twitter into hysteria.

On January 20, 2021, the American media officially becomes the arm of the Democratic Party. ("Democratic" my foot!)

"President Trump does NOT owe anything to the media.""

Oh, so you'd prefer a totalitarian or despotic presidency where the citizens have no way of what their leader is doing except what he chooses for them to know?
Aren't you a fucking patriot.....

Forum List

Back