"I did nothing wrong at all": Trump on Bragg, DeSantis stance Social Security & Medicare+China "taking over Middle East (Iran & KSA) on Biden's watch

Given that Dems impeached Trump twice the second time he wasn't even in office? And multiple lawsuits? and raiding Mar-A-lago? Its seems Biden Also had secret documents, and skeleton in his closet. Hunter, What about all that money Biden got from China? How about that? Nothing?

Last edited:
Your POINT.
Discuss.

The point is, you can't stump the Trump. He's the teflon Don and the MAGA king. Ultra-MAGA even.

Ya'll haven't figured that out by now?

C89iNodXF9sY.jpeg

The point is, you can't stump the Trump. He's the teflon Don and the MAGA king.

Ya'll haven't figured that out by now?
They.......
They have not indicted him yet.
True

And When they do, you will scream.
POTUS, can't indict a sitting POTUS.
Since then,
DD,
buckle up.

They.......
They have not indicted him yet.
True

And When they do, you will scream.
POTUS, can't indict a sitting POTUS.
Since then,
DD,
buckle up.

Look, bro: You've had 6 years already. You've tried everything you could think of, and everything failed.

Do you remember what happened to the little boy who cried "Wolf!"? Give it up already, before you hurt yourselves.

Look, bro: You've had 6 years already. You've tried everything you could think of, and everything failed.

Do you remember what happened to the little boy who cried "Wolf!"? Give it up already, before you hurt yourselves.
Look boi, fuck biden.
trump is guilty ......no fucking doubt.
Indict Hunter, Hillary, Obama..... I don't care.

trump is a pos con man. You protect him. WHY? IDK.

OK, so defend tump again. GO>>>>>>>>

Look boi, fuck biden.
trump is guilty ......no fucking doubt.
Indict Hunter, Hillary, Obama..... I don't care.

trump is a pos con man. You protect him. WHY? IDK.

OK, so defend tump again. GO>>>>>>>>

Guilty of what? Did he con you out of something? :laughing0301:

Time will tell.
You KNOW he is guilty.

fuckin con man.

No, actually he's not guilty of anything.. Our legal system is based on the presumption of innocence, and Donald Trump has not been convicted in a court of law.

Forum List

Back