Trump/Vivek Vivek destroys neocon Nikki

She will keep the Obiden BS in place. Thus allowing the continued slide into 3rd world (poverty) status. The Deep State conglomerate will get bigger, richer and dug in deeper for 2028. 2020 was the best shot. 2024 is the last chance to save the Country.
1. The $33T Debt is $100,000 for every American.
2. Interest on that Debt is exploding
3. SS & Medicare are going to be insolvent unless fixed. Nikki has committed to fix them.
4. You need to be specific as to which of her policies are bad. I'm calling BULLSHIT.

I attended her rally here in SC. I like some of what she says, but that is talk. She won't do all the hard things that need to be done, and ends up catering more to the ilk than standing up to them.
We're about to see what the Budget battle looks like in January between Republican spending cutters, and democrat spenders.
Whoever gets elected will have a very difficult task getting the Budget back to balance and start paying down the $33T Debt.

He has a future in the GOP, just not President yet. I do see him as being a major player in the party at some point.
I believe that the term that applies to Vivek is "half-baked ideas".
25 years old to vote?
I'd like to see how he runs a department, like Energy, or Transportation before giving him the keys to the WH.

The American culture that democrats are destroying.
Picking a GOP candidate who governs like a democrat is a counterproductive sideways move.
So are you a Ron Desantis supporter? I like what he's doing in FL rolling back the "woke agenda".

I'm not sure Nikki or even Trump could do that nationwide? Its more of a state-by-state battle. Blue states are gone.

Whatever it takes....pulling the country out of the leftside ditch and getting it on the right track again....things that she would stop short of that she felt would be a detriment to her career. Trump has none of those fears.
OK, I agree that Trump would be more forceful with his Executive Orders than Nikki.
I have not heard her list of what she would do on Day-1.
I'm assuming she would cancel all of Biden's EOs as a start.

Bush? WTF does Bush have to do with anything?

No clue what "theft" you're referring to. The only theft I know of is Biden's 2020 theft via mail-in voter fraud.
Wow! Color you clueless.

We're about to see what the Budget battle looks like in January between Republican spending cutters, and democrat spenders.
Whoever gets elected will have a very difficult task getting the Budget back to balance and start paying down the $33T Debt.
Haley is right about one thing, the Dims are not the only spenders.

And you are worse than he is. Maybe a bigger flake, too.
Everyone-Laughing-At-You.png

Forum List

Back