Zone1 Trump Used "Lawlessness" To Try To Overturn 2020 Election: Probe Panel

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Trump Used "Lawlessness" To Try To Overturn 2020 Election: Probe Panel
Former US president Donald Trump "blazed a path of lawlessness and corruption" during the assault on the US Capitol last year, said the chair of a congressional committee investigating the attack on...

Local : 2022-07-22(Friday) 03 : 16 : 22
Remote : 2022-07-22(Friday) 03 : 16 : 22
Found via https://nicer.app/news-world-headlines

Shame on Trump and all Trumpians. They should never be allowed back in politics, let alone the Whitehouse.
I hope they face a humiliating defeat by the Democrats late 2023.

Former US president Donald Trump "blazed a path of lawlessness and corruption" during the assault on the US Capitol last year, said the chair of a congressional committee investigating the attack on...

Shame on Trump and all Trumpians. They should never be allowed back in politics, let alone the Whitehouse.

How is this "Clean debate zone" material????

Unless Joe Biden "meets with an accident" before the election, the Republicans will be running unopposed.
i say mr Buttigieg is an excellent opposing candidate.

Biden is welcome to run again, but i would recommend retirement to him. His age does show in slip-ups that constantly get ridiculed by the right wingers, and that gives the Democratic Party a bad name in general public opinion, especially among the young.

of course, i am 'just a European small IT startup businessman', but i do speak for EU interests, regardless of skin color or gender identity.

please bear that in mind, before screaming 'Election Interference!!' ;)

the US should listen on the political level to it's most vital allied countries, not just supply arms and natural resources and goods to them.
in return, you can expect us to do the same for you.
and in this way, NATO+EU+AUKUS becomes an actual political unified entity, during a very long phase (quite possibly longer than a century measured from today) of still being ruled as countries that get few of it's actual laws from the alliance as a whole, by allowing influence to their elections from allied nations when necessary.

Last edited:
...NEEP NEEP
R.1fd7b9dd305aa743b9e4b2e9ba5eabf6

Biden is welcome to run again, but i would recommend retirement to him. His age does show in slip-ups that constantly get ridiculed by the right wingers, and that gives the Democratic Party a bad name in general public opinion, especially among the young.

of course, i am 'just a European small IT startup businessman', but i do speak for EU interests, regardless of skin color or gender identity.

Buttplug is about as popular as AIDs.

Bennie Thompson's opinion is worthless.
There was no insurrection.
There was no plot for an insurrection.
The Jan6 Hearings are just another Democrat smear campaign.

They don't care. They've been convinced by voices they trust that they're "at war" with "evil" to "save America". Literally.

So they don't care. Bottom line.

the US should listen on the political level to it's most vital allied countries, not just supply arms and natural resources and goods to them.
in return, you can expect us to do the same for you.
and in this way, NATO+EU+AUKUS becomes an actual political unified entity, during a very long phase (quite possibly longer than a century measured from today) of still being ruled as countries that get few of it's actual laws from the alliance as a whole, by allowing influence to their elections from allied nations when necessary.
"i say mr Buttigieg is an excellent opposing candidate."
And you base that on what?

People need to realize that in Mac's world, there are just two types of people - those who agree with everything he says and "trumpsters"

It's much the same way that children divide their world, but a quick perusal of all the USMB posters with whom he shows lock step solidarity, it's pretty clear that his own vision of the world does not involve individual freedom for any one of us.

Because it's a news-article, followed by an independent's (me) opinion..
This forum is no longer a right wing castle.

Right wing, left wing, that's not what they meant. One this topic really isn't a debate, two the rules are meant for everybody not just one political side, three, why not just post it in politics or the election section of the forum or something?

Forum List

Back