Trump Urged To Cancel Event Where Latino Man Was killed

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Trump playing the race card yet again.

Trump Urged To Cancel Event Where Latino Man Was killed In Vicious Hate Crime - FreakOutNation

Donald Trump’s campaign event in Long Island will be held just steps away from the site where an immigrant was killed in a 2008 hate crime.

Picketers, many of them Hispanic, on Wednesday chanted, “Trump, you’re out of here” outside The Emporium, which is a nightclub and event space on the same Patchogue, New York street, according to NBC News. That street is where Marcelo Lucero, 37, who worked at a local dry cleaner, was stabbed and killed in 2008 by a teen who said he and his friends attacked Hispanics in what they called “beaner-hopping.”

Seven youths engaged in “hunting Latinos” and his killing was prosecuted as a hate crime.

“We’re not going to allow the hate from Donald Trump to come back to our community,” said Eliana Fernandez.

What in the world does this have to do with trump?

As far as I can tell Trump likes Americans. That includes Hispanic Americans like my wife. My wife says the left is a bunch race card morons.

Trump Urged To Cancel Event Where Latino Man Was killed In Vicious Hate Crime - FreakOutNation

Donald Trump’s campaign event in Long Island will be held just steps away from the site where an immigrant was killed in a 2008 hate crime.

Picketers, many of them Hispanic, on Wednesday chanted, “Trump, you’re out of here” outside The Emporium, which is a nightclub and event space on the same Patchogue, New York street, according to NBC News. That street is where Marcelo Lucero, 37, who worked at a local dry cleaner, was stabbed and killed in 2008 by a teen who said he and his friends attacked Hispanics in what they called “beaner-hopping.”

Seven youths engaged in “hunting Latinos” and his killing was prosecuted as a hate crime.

“We’re not going to allow the hate from Donald Trump to come back to our community,” said Eliana Fernandez.

Oh no!!! Trump is going to hold a rally where a Latino man was killed!!!! Does Trump not know that as a brown skinned Latino Man, he was anointed into Social Justice Sainthood as an liberal example of how unjustly racist this country is so as to promote ridiculously unwarranted social change to fit a leftist agenda to morph the culture of the United States away from the evils of white capitalism and to a pauper country of dependent discontent multicultural leftists!!?? The shame of it all! cancel your rally Trump! Our Latino Angel deserves better!

I found an error in your article. Eliana Fernandez stated.. .

"This presidential election is not a reality show."

Who is he to make this declarative statement. If he knew how the deep state worked and how the elites are pulling the strings, manipulating the way folks think in the media, he'd know for damn sure that this is exactly what it is. :lmao:

Does he have any evidence to the contrary?

Does he actually think his vote matters? No matter how many folks vote for Trump or Bernie, the party elites will choose who they want. It's all a big show.

What a rube.

Oh no!!! Trump is going to hold a rally where a Latino man was killed!!!! Does Trump not know that as a brown skinned Latino Man, he was anointed into Social Justice Sainthood as an liberal example of how unjustly racist this country is so as to promote ridiculously unwarranted social change to fit a leftist agenda to morph the culture of the United States away from the evils of white capitalism and to a pauper country of dependent discontent multicultural leftists!!?? The shame of it all! cancel your rally Trump! Our Latino Angel deserves better!
You're naive to think it's coincidence that it's close to where the Latin man was killed.
You probably thought Reagan starting his campaign in Philadelphia, MS was a coincidence too.

You're naive to think it's coincidence that it's close to where the Latin man was killed.
You probably thought Reagan starting his campaign in Philadelphia, MS was a coincidence too.

You know what, you're right! I didn't think of it that way but now I see the light. Donald Trump must have said to himself, "Hey, why don't I hold my next campaign near a spot where the victim of a 2008 Latino hate crime was," before calling his campaign manager over to research locations of hate crimes in 2008. Makes perfect sense. :rolleyes: Is there anything the left won't stoop to?

If I were he I would hold a rally at the Alimo with Davy Crockets musket in my hand utilizing it to beat an effigy of General Santa Anna just for shits and giggles. That would make sense. The garbage you're pitching doesn't. You'd be hard pressed to find a venue in the United States, particularly in populated areas (LIKE LONG ISLAND), where you could host a venue where no hate crime occurred at some point in time. The fact that the left is attempting to influence outrage simply demonstrates how desperately stupid and disingenuous they are. It also demonstrates how the left unjustly uses racial issues in a fallacious way to attempt to shut up their opposition and mobilize minorities. Next you're going to tell me that he shouldn't be allowed to hold a campaign rally in Tulsa Oklahoma because of the Tulsa Race Riots. Or perhaps he shouldn't campaign in the Southwest because "it was stolen from Mexico." Lets just save you some time and declare the United States a Trump campaign free zone shall we? Something tells me you'd like that. We'll call it "Democracy and Free Speech for me but not for Thee." Or perhaps it's simply racial hypersensitivity, media coverage, and political capitalization on minority deaths the left is after? I gotta say, that's one hell of a sleazy way to attack your political opponents. Is anyone dumb enough to buy it? Or are minorities intelligent enough to know that their being used as political pawns in the leftist crusade to shut up their political opposition? Talk about PC run amok huh?

Last edited:
What in the world does this have to do with trump?

As far as I can tell Trump likes Americans. That includes Hispanic Americans like my wife. My wife says the left is a bunch race card morons.

See Political Junky, they aren't all as stupid as you think they are.

Were the 7 "youths" who killed the Hispanic all white conservatives??

we like to ask you cancel posting anything from FreakoutNation. thanks
dumb

found an error in your article. Eliana Fernandez stated.. .

"This presidential election is not a reality show."

Who is he to make this declarative statement. If he knew how the deep state worked and how the elites are pulling the strings, manipulating the way folks think in the media, he'd know for damn sure that this is exactly what it is. :lmao:

Does he have any evidence to the contrary?

Does he actually think his vote matters? No matter how many folks vote for Trump or Bernie, the party elites will choose who they want. It's all a big show.

What a rube.

1) Eliana is a woman's name.

2) Your Tin-foil hat needs adjusting.

3) Party Elections are not public elections. The Parties are private entities who set their own rules. The majority of Democrats have voted against Bernie. The majority of Republicans have voted against Trump.

Maybe someone can list the venues Bernie and Hillary held rallies and check police records for the rap sheets of black/brown on white crime in each vicinity.
Patchogue, a small town of only 12,000 was well known for violent anti-Hispanic attacks dating back to the 2008-09 period. Significant stories in all the papers and were covered on local TV. Even the New York Times covered the story, including a significant investigative piece. Knowledge of teenage boys roaming the streets of Patchogue on bicycles and randomly beating up Hispanics was not something that needed any kind of special research and investigation.

Maybe someone can list the venues Bernie and Hillary held rallies and check police records for the rap sheets of black/brown on white crime in each vicinity.
Patchogue, a small town of only 12,000 was well known for violent anti-Hispanic attacks dating back to the 2008-09 period. Significant stories in all the papers and were covered on local TV. Even the New York Times covered the story, including a significant investigative piece. Knowledge of teenage boys roaming the streets of Patchogue on bicycles and randomly beating up Hispanics was not something that needed any kind of special research and investigation.
So?

So?
So, the Trump team knew exactly what they were doing and that holding a rally in that little notorious town in a densely populated area with lots of venues to choose from in nearby towns would rile up a segment of the voters. It was done on purpose for the effect it would have. They had every right to do it, but I was responding to a post that implied maybe they didn't because they were perhaps unaware of the reputation and situation in Patchogue.

So?
So, the Trump team knew exactly what they were doing and that holding a rally in that little notorious town in a densely populated area with lots of venues to choose from in nearby towns would rile up a segment of the voters. It was done on purpose for the effect it would have. They had every right to do it, but I was responding to a post that implied maybe they didn't because they were perhaps unaware of the reputation and situation in Patchogue.
How do you know the team knew about the violence, that's hindsight speculation on your part. And why should that prevent future engagements? It's off limits for how long? 10 more years? A hundred? No where is safe from the fact that hysterical retards might get riled up. It's their purpose in life. Otherwise staining bedsheets is all they have.

So?
How do you know the team knew about the violence, that's hindsight speculation on your part. And why should that prevent future engagements? It's off limits for how long? 10 more years? A hundred? No where is safe from the fact that hysterical retards might get riled up. It's their purpose in life. Otherwise staining bedsheets is all they have.
I didn't say it was off limits. In fact, I said they had every right to hold the event there. Having lived in a town only a few miles from Patchogue I find it hard to believe that New Yorkers in NYC would not know about the troubles in Patchogue. Teens roaming around a town on bicycles in search of Hispanics to beat down was not just an everyday ordinary story. But you are right, it is speculation on my part.

So?
I didn't say it was off limits. In fact, I said they had every right to hold the event there. Having lived in a town only a few miles from Patchogue I find it hard to believe that New Yorkers in NYC would not know about the troubles in Patchogue. Teens roaming around a town on bicycles in search of Hispanics to beat down was not just an everyday ordinary story. But you are right, it is speculation on my part.
Happened long ago though and it might be more on your mind than theirs. What about all the knock out games blacks play with old white folks? Lots of racism around.

Forum List

Back