Trump Undersecretary of Defense Resigns a la Photo- Op

Trump is going to be so sorry for that little walk. In his little cocoon he plays it like he's still directing a reality tv show. Get those extras off the set. But this ain't Hollywood.

I see you still have not learned to read. Trump had NOTHING to do with the force displayed PRIOR to his walk to the church.

Maybe one day you can find a child who will read for you!
Bullshit. They wouldn't have cleared a path to the church had Impeached Trump not been planning on that ridiculous photo-op.

The decision to use force was not Trump's, dumbass!
Doesn't matter. Force was used to clear a path for his photo-op, ordered by his direct subordinate. That's on Impeached Trump.

Bullshit! Is that all you ever post is bullshit?

Did you mean Acquitted Trump? Your pathetic statement avoids all fact and reason.
No, I mean Impeached Trump.

Triggered much?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Are you stupid much? Yes, a great deal!
LOLOL

You're the one who can't deal with the fact that Trump was impeached.

:dance:

Why are people more upset about trump taking a photo there with a bible then they are of the historical church being burned down....
No one I've heard cares that he had a photo op. What they are upset about is how LE cleared the park so Trump could take that stroll. To me, it wasn't just a photo op; it was a territorial display. Yannow, like your dog does when you take him for a walk? Peeing on every post and bush? Leaving his "message." That's what Trump was trying to accomplish. Not that there's anything wrong with that. What was wrong was the show of force to move the protesters for no other reason.

And btw, I was totally FREAKED that the church was on fire. All that history going up in smoke? Thank God it received as little damage as it did. But if the Reverend of the church could be out among the protesters the very next day, passing out refreshment and offering prayers, I guess I too can remember that it was one asshole that set that fire, not the thousands across the country crying out for justice.
The “protestors” that got cleared out were throwing rocks and frozen water bottles at the police. It was 20 mins before the curfew, and they were asked to move out multiple times. The decision to extend the safety zone an extra block was made that morning. They let the protestors continue anyway up until it was time to disperse. It’s not just one asshole either, and not just one church. Virtually every monument in the national mall, including the Lincoln memorial, has been defaced. 1000s of business across the country have been burned down. Tens of thousands have been looted. 100 of innocents have been senselessly been beaten. I cop executed. At least 4 more shot. A dozen or so run over by vehicles, and hundreds have been hospitalized.

9 unarmed black men were killed by police in 2019. It’s funny how you characterize the church burning as just one asshole, yet don’t do the same for police. Get your fucking priorities straight. I’ve been harping against police brutality and the fact they’ve been militarizing long before Micheal Brown. My stomach sank when I watched that cop have his knee on floyds neck for 9 minutes. You know what made it sink even more. When I saw an innocent lady getting beat with a 2x4. When I saw a 77 year old black former police chief trying to protect his store, getting shot to death, and being left to die in the streets. When I saw antifa burning the only possessions of a homeless man with mental issues begging them to stop, and then just laughing and cheering.
"The “protestors” that got cleared out were throwing rocks and frozen water bottles at the police."

They did that because they were being cleared out for no good reason while they had the right to be there.

Why are people more upset about trump taking a photo there with a bible then they are of the historical church being burned down....
No one I've heard cares that he had a photo op. What they are upset about is how LE cleared the park so Trump could take that stroll. To me, it wasn't just a photo op; it was a territorial display. Yannow, like your dog does when you take him for a walk? Peeing on every post and bush? Leaving his "message." That's what Trump was trying to accomplish. Not that there's anything wrong with that. What was wrong was the show of force to move the protesters for no other reason.

And btw, I was totally FREAKED that the church was on fire. All that history going up in smoke? Thank God it received as little damage as it did. But if the Reverend of the church could be out among the protesters the very next day, passing out refreshment and offering prayers, I guess I too can remember that it was one asshole that set that fire, not the thousands across the country crying out for justice.
The “protestors” that got cleared out were throwing rocks and frozen water bottles at the police. It was 20 mins before the curfew, and they were asked to move out multiple times. The decision to extend the safety zone an extra block was made that morning. They let the protestors continue anyway up until it was time to disperse. It’s not just one asshole either, and not just one church. Virtually every monument in the national mall, including the Lincoln memorial, has been defaced. 1000s of business across the country have been burned down. Tens of thousands have been looted. 100 of innocents have been senselessly been beaten. I cop executed. At least 4 more shot. A dozen or so run over by vehicles, and hundreds have been hospitalized.

9 unarmed black men were killed by police in 2019. It’s funny how you characterize the church burning as just one asshole, yet don’t do the same for police. Get your fucking priorities straight. I’ve been harping against police brutality and the fact they’ve been militarizing long before Micheal Brown. My stomach sank when I watched that cop have his knee on floyds neck for 9 minutes. You know what made it sink even more. When I saw an innocent lady getting beat with a 2x4. When I saw a 77 year old black former police chief trying to protect his store, getting shot to death, and being left to die in the streets. When I saw antifa burning the only possessions of a homeless man with mental issues begging them to stop, and then just laughing and cheering.
"The “protestors” that got cleared out were throwing rocks and frozen water bottles at the police."

They did that because they were being cleared out for no good reason while they had the right to be there.

You wouldn't fight for your rights when they're being trampled by an out of control government?

Trump is going to be so sorry for that little walk. In his little cocoon he plays it like he's still directing a reality tv show. Get those extras off the set. But this ain't Hollywood.

I see you still have not learned to read. Trump had NOTHING to do with the force displayed PRIOR to his walk to the church.

Bullshit. They wouldn't have cleared a path to the church had Impeached Trump not been planning on that ridiculous photo-op.

Doesn't matter. Force was used to clear a path for his photo-op, ordered by his direct subordinate. That's on Impeached Trump.

Did you mean Acquitted Trump? Your pathetic statement avoids all fact and reason.

Triggered much?

LOLOL

Can't wait to see how the sniveling cowardly republicans deal with their moron king getting thrown out of the WH

It's campaign season. Are libs going to complain if Biden does a photo-op?
If he clears a park of legal protesters for no reason to do it, YES..

Except that isn't what Trump did either.

It was nearing curfew time and the crowd was getting larger, not smaller, and they were throwing rocks and bottles at police.
Nothing was thrown at police until after they tried to clear the crowd that had the right to be there.

The same people who are telling you that the "peaceful protesters" weren't throwing things at police are the same people that are telling you that mean old Trump ordered the crowd to be tear gassed, which we now know did not happen.

Just something to think about.
There's a ton of videos online. I've seen nothing thrown at police prior to them clearing out the protesters -- which they had no right to do.

Ridiculous on so many fronts.

Starting with "there's video online" we KNOW for absolute fact that there is dishonest media coverage going on where people post content (including videos) that show what they want people to see and nothing else. That you choose to ignore all the riots around the country in the last week and believe that the Parks Service is lying when they say their officers were being assaulted with rocks and bottles doesn't make it factual.

As for the right to break up protests, I wasn't here a month ago, but I've a feeling that if I did a search I'd find posts from you encouraging the police to break up protests against the Corona related lockdowns, no don't bother denying it, we both know it is almost certainly true.
Idiot, there's raw footage online. Dozens upon dozens of people posted what they recorded. Deny reality at your own risk.

That resulted in twice as many protesters returning the next day. Nothing was thrown at police because police didn't wrongly try to remove them when they had the right to be there.

As far as your silly search... go for it....

Now Esper has gone on camera against Trump. Hopefully he's fired by the end of the day. He has a right to disagree but not to disagree with the Commander-in-Chief in public. That undermines our military and teaches our military and our enemies that our military need not follow the Commander-in-Chief. This is a very dangerous precedent that has been set.

This is where you draw the line in the sand? Here. Trump has done everything possible to undermine military command, including lauding a Navy Seal who disgraced the uniform.
He was punished for that, although it was excessive. You have no idea about disgracing a uniform as you are not an American. So why don't you STFU Canuck?

Now Esper has gone on camera against Trump. Hopefully he's fired by the end of the day. He has a right to disagree but not to disagree with the Commander-in-Chief in public. That undermines our military and teaches our military and our enemies that our military need not follow the Commander-in-Chief. This is a very dangerous precedent that has been set.

What happens if the president orders the military to do something that is illegal, against their code, blatantly bad judgement...?

Bad judgement? Not damn thing! They don't get to decide what is good or bad judgement.

Why are people more upset about trump taking a photo there with a bible then they are of the historical church being burned down....Sandy hit, Obama visited, and it was one big photo shoot with him and Christie holding hands on the beach while millions were without power. The fucking lemmings here. Photo ops happen all the time. Now you’re surprised a president was in one? I could cite 50 other trump photo ops, but he goes to a historical church that was set on fire, and y’all care more about the fact trump took a picture there?
Who was gassed or shot for Obama to visit with Christie?

Was there a riot going on at the time?
Idiot, there was no riot until police moved out people who had every right to be there and started shooting them with pepper spray and rubber bullets.

Wrong answer, asshole. They would not be shooting them with pepper spray or rubber bullets if they were not throwing objects and refusing to disperse when ordered.

the police say they were doing it before he arrived and it was not related.

if true or not? well who knows what the truth is except how we choose to see it.

not a good time we are all in.

It was nearing curfew time and the crowd was getting larger, not smaller, and they were throwing rocks and bottles at police.
Nothing was thrown at police until after they tried to clear the crowd that had the right to be there.

The same people who are telling you that the "peaceful protesters" weren't throwing things at police are the same people that are telling you that mean old Trump ordered the crowd to be tear gassed, which we now know did not happen.

There's a ton of videos online. I've seen nothing thrown at police prior to them clearing out the protesters -- which they had no right to do.

Starting with "there's video online" we KNOW for absolute fact that there is dishonest media coverage going on where people post content (including videos) that show what they want people to see and nothing else. That you choose to ignore all the riots around the country in the last week and believe that the Parks Service is lying when they say their officers were being assaulted with rocks and bottles doesn't make it factual.

As for the right to break up protests, I wasn't here a month ago, but I've a feeling that if I did a search I'd find posts from you encouraging the police to break up protests against the Corona related lockdowns, no don't bother denying it, we both know it is almost certainly true.
Idiot, there's raw footage online. Dozens upon dozens of people posted what they recorded. Deny reality at your own risk.

That resulted in twice as many protesters returning the next day. Nothing was thrown at police because police didn't wrongly try to remove them when they had the right to be there.

LULZ, you found some videos of some protesters who weren't throwing rocks and bottles, good for you, but that certainly doesn't prove that NO ONE was throwing rocks or bottles.

Your last paragraph exposes you entirely though, as you just attempted to justify throwing bottles and rocks at cops.

Why are people more upset about trump taking a photo there with a bible then they are of the historical church being burned down....Sandy hit, Obama visited, and it was one big photo shoot with him and Christie holding hands on the beach while millions were without power. The fucking lemmings here. Photo ops happen all the time. Now you’re surprised a president was in one? I could cite 50 other trump photo ops, but he goes to a historical church that was set on fire, and y’all care more about the fact trump took a picture there?

Idiot, there was no riot until police moved out people who had every right to be there and started shooting them with pepper spray and rubber bullets.

Wrong answer, asshole. They would not be shooting them with pepper spray or rubber bullets if they were not throwing objects and refusing to disperse when ordered.
It's all on video, ya flamin' moron. Nothing was thrown at police until they tried to clear out that crowd which was within their right to be there.

Maybe you're a pussy who's willing to forfeit your rights unopposed, but they weren't.

LULZ, you found some videos of some protesters who weren't throwing rocks and bottles, good for you, but that certainly doesn't prove that NO ONE was throwing rocks or bottles.

Your last paragraph exposes you entirely though, as you just attempted to justify throwing bottles and rocks at cops.

Imbecile, there is no video of anyone throwing anything at police until they were being cleared out. If you could find even one, you would have posted it.

So? How's your search going...?

It's all on video, ya flamin' moron. Nothing was thrown at police until they tried to clear out that crowd which was within their right to be there.

Maybe you're a pussy who's willing to forfeit your rights unopposed, but they weren't.

The video showed the whole crowd? Bullshit! You don't know what, if anything is thrown. Until the proper angle was shown, did you see the two other cops holding George down? Didn't think so!

The video showed the whole crowd? Bullshit! You don't know what, if anything is thrown. Until the proper angle was shown, did you see the two other cops holding George down? Didn't think so!
You mean you don't think.

Of course I've seen two other cops holding Floyd down. You would have seen it too had Impeached Trump farted and you peeked out from his rectum where your head is firmly planted...

Screenshot_20200604-175436_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

Your ignorance aside, there are literally dozens upon dozens of videos of that event, including so.e that are hours long covering most of that protest. Not one shows protesters behaving anything other than peaceful until police swarmed in to move them out.

Of course I've seen two other cops holding Floyd down. You would have seen it too had Impeached Trump farted and you peeked out from his rectum where your head is firmly planted...

View attachment 345654

Your ignorance aside, there are literally dozens upon dozens of videos of that event, including so.e that are hours long covering most of that protest. Not one shows protesters behaving anything other than peaceful until police swarmed in to move them out.

Why would someone post a video of someone of like mind breaking the law?

That would be like videotaping yourself robbing a bank and posting it on Facebook.

What a fucking moron you are!

View attachment 345654

That would be like videotaping yourself robbing a bank and posting it on Facebook.

How could you possibly be this dumb?

How can anyone be as dumb as you?

Who said the ones throwing water bottles at police were thd ones video recording the event??

View attachment 345654

Who said the ones throwing water bottles at police were thd ones video recording the event??

No one. But, why would they video tape a criminal act during a riot?

Triggered much?

LOLOL

Oh, I deal with it just fine. It is you libtards who wasted months accomplishing absolutely nothing, just like the Republicans did with Clinton. The problem is that Clinton actually did commit a crime whereas Trump did not except in the minds of brain-damaged libtards!

Man Arrested After Posting Video of Himself Speeding | TIME ...
newsfeed.time.com › 2012/07/13 › man-arrested-after-...

Jul 13, 2012 - Man Arrested After Posting Video of Himself Speeding. Pro tip: If you happen to take a video of yourself hitting 97mph in a Lamborghini, don't ...

Blundering driver arrested after posting footage of himself ...
www.mirror.co.uk › ... › World news › Dangerous driving

Jun 1, 2017 - Blundering driver arrested after posting footage of himself speeding at 125mph with ..

Last edited:

View attachment 345654

No one. But, why would they video tape a criminal act during a riot?
Many people were video recording the event. Some for over an hour. How the fuck would everyone of them know what was going to happen? You make no sense because you're desperate AND stupid.

Forum List

Back