Trump Undersecretary of Defense Resigns a la Photo- Op

Trump is going to be so sorry for that little walk. In his little cocoon he plays it like he's still directing a reality tv show. Get those extras off the set. But this ain't Hollywood.

I see you still have not learned to read. Trump had NOTHING to do with the force displayed PRIOR to his walk to the church.

Maybe one day you can find a child who will read for you!
Bullshit. They wouldn't have cleared a path to the church had Impeached Trump not been planning on that ridiculous photo-op.

The decision to use force was not Trump's, dumbass!
Doesn't matter. Force was used to clear a path for his photo-op, ordered by his direct subordinate. That's on Impeached Trump.

Bullshit! Is that all you ever post is bullshit?

Did you mean Acquitted Trump? Your pathetic statement avoids all fact and reason.
No, I mean Impeached Trump.

Triggered much?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Are you stupid much? Yes, a great deal!
LOLOL

You're the one who can't deal with the fact that Trump was impeached.

:dance:

So according to the person you replied to, Bill Clinton was never impeached.

Clinton was found not guilty.

Using the same standard the republicans use, Clinton never lied and he was never impeached.

Which is weird because for over 20 years they've been saying Clinton lied and was impeached.

The fact is, trump was impeached and will forever be the first and so far only president to be impeached in his first term.
Exactly.

Trump is going to be so sorry for that little walk. In his little cocoon he plays it like he's still directing a reality tv show. Get those extras off the set. But this ain't Hollywood.
ROFLMFAO

You're right...this ain't Hollywood

This isn't a movie set, it's ALL God's stage
No one is making a movie or tv show...life is in session

Why is Trump going to be sorry? Tell me, sorry with who, for what?
The heathen of that church, calling herself a reverend, is gonna be sorry
Many, many people are gonna be sorry one day darling

Great, so that happened in your deluded mind only.
Here's a perfect example of scatterbrained liberals jumping to wrong conclusions. Often people post correct things without presenting proof. It doesn't mean their content didn't happen. Get with it , liberals. :slap:

1591608925702.png

Great, so that happened in your deluded mind only.
Here's a perfect example of scatterbrained liberals jumping to wrong conclusions. Often people post correct things without presenting proof. It doesn't mean their content didn't happen. Get with it , liberals. :slap:

View attachment 347401
LOLOL

Poor, crazy gramps, so you do have proof. Unlike the other time you couldn't prove your hallucination because you made it up.

Poor, crazy gramps, so you do have proof. Unlike the other time you couldn't prove your hallucination because you made it up.
Yes I have proof now. And I had proof before too. It's just that then only I knew of my proof having seen the video on TV. But you jumped to the conclusion that I had no proof of any kind, and that this incident was only in (your words) my "deluded mind"

You just got taught a lesson here. Whether you learn from it or not, is up to you. :doubt:

Yes I have proof now. And I had proof before too. It's just that then only I knew of my proof having seen the video on TV. But you jumped to the conclusion that I had no proof of any kind, and that this incident was only in (your words) my "deluded mind"

You just got taught a lesson here. Whether you learn from it or not, is up to you. :doubt:
LOLOL

No gramps, you didn't have proof before. You just proved when you actually have proof, you post it. What you just proved is that you lied last time.

A person who was truly just resigning from a position in protest would just quietly resign, they wouldn't be a drama queen who announced to the world that they were leaving.

Forum List

Back