Trump Undersecretary of Defense Resigns a la Photo- Op

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
James Miller resigns for what happened with the church photo- op. That didn't take long. I expect things will be changing a lot in the next 5 months.

"I wish you the best': US military adviser resigns after Trump's controversial photo op at church"

"You may not have been able to stop President Trump from directing this appalling use of force, but you could have chosen to oppose it," Miller wrote to Esper in his resignation letter, which was obtained by The Washington Post. "Instead, you visibly supported it."

WASHINGTON — “Where will you draw the line, and when will you draw it?”

"In an extraordinary resignation letter, provided to The Washington Post, James Miller resigned from his post at the Pentagon’s Defense Science Board.
Miller, a former undersecretary of defense for policy, cited Secretary of Defense Mark Esper’s participation in President Donald Trump’s Monday night photo op in front of St. John’s Church. "

James Miller resigns for what happened with the church photo- op. That didn't take long. I expect things will be changing a lot in the next 5 months.

"I wish you the best': US military adviser resigns after Trump's controversial photo op at church"

"You may not have been able to stop President Trump from directing this appalling use of force, but you could have chosen to oppose it," Miller wrote to Esper in his resignation letter, which was obtained by The Washington Post. "Instead, you visibly supported it."

"In an extraordinary resignation letter, provided to The Washington Post, James Miller resigned from his post at the Pentagon’s Defense Science Board.
Miller, a former undersecretary of defense for policy, cited Secretary of Defense Mark Esper’s participation in President Donald Trump’s Monday night photo op in front of St. John’s Church. "

Good to see. He would have had a knife in his back eventually. Esper opposes using the IA too so he’s on borrowed time

dudeNoFuck.jpg

Now Esper has gone on camera against Trump. Hopefully he's fired by the end of the day. He has a right to disagree but not to disagree with the Commander-in-Chief in public. That undermines our military and teaches our military and our enemies that our military need not follow the Commander-in-Chief. This is a very dangerous precedent that has been set.

I'm more concerned that the AG of the US believes Trump can use active duty military to attack peaceful protestors outside a church.

And Leslie Graham is having hearing with Rosenstein today.

Good to see. He would have had a knife in his back eventually. Esper opposes using the IA too so he’s on borrowed time
Trump the wannabe dictator still has Barr the criminal nearby.

Trump the wannabe dictator still has Barr the criminal nearby.
And the professional military officers can probably be counted upon to not attack American citizens. But the DOJ …. and Barr….. them I ain't so sure of. The FBI interfered in an election for both Trump and Hillary, so that's rotten to the core.

I'm more concerned that the AG of the US believes Trump can use active duty military to attack peaceful protestors outside a church.

In DC he can. Get over it.
Barr was the one who instituted the crap at the church. Despicable anti-american.

Barr was the one who instituted the crap at the church. Despicable anti-american.
Whereas looting and burning down churches and police precincts not despicable or anti-American? WTF is wrong with you?

Good, Hope he has a nice life...Probably will make lots of money now as a contributor for CNN, or MSNBC

What was wrong with it?
It was unnecessary and an abuse of power for a photo- op.

Forum List

Back