Trump Undersecretary of Defense Resigns a la Photo- Op

It's campaign season. Are libs going to complain if Biden does a photo-op?
If he has to shoot law-abiding citizens with pepper spray and rubber bullets to enable such a photo-op, hell yeah.

James Miller resigns for what happened with the church photo- op. That didn't take long. I expect things will be changing a lot in the next 5 months.

"I wish you the best': US military adviser resigns after Trump's controversial photo op at church"

"You may not have been able to stop President Trump from directing this appalling use of force, but you could have chosen to oppose it," Miller wrote to Esper in his resignation letter, which was obtained by The Washington Post. "Instead, you visibly supported it."

WASHINGTON — “Where will you draw the line, and when will you draw it?”

"In an extraordinary resignation letter, provided to The Washington Post, James Miller resigned from his post at the Pentagon’s Defense Science Board.
Miller, a former undersecretary of defense for policy, cited Secretary of Defense Mark Esper’s participation in President Donald Trump’s Monday night photo op in front of St. John’s Church. "

Good to see. He would have had a knife in his back eventually. Esper opposes using the IA too so he’s on borrowed time
Trump the wannabe dictator still has Barr the criminal nearby.
When it gets here, you will know. And it won't be Trump. this guy has refrained from doing things over the first three years. Many of the Hollywood people who threatened him and violence could be in jail just as an example. The funny thing is the jackboot will be on everyone's neck when it blooms. You'll see.

If he clears a park of legal protesters for no reason to do it, YES..

Except that isn't what Trump did either.

It was nearing curfew time and the crowd was getting larger, not smaller, and they were throwing rocks and bottles at police.
Nothing was thrown at police until after they tried to clear the crowd that had the right to be there.

It was nearing curfew time and the crowd was getting larger, not smaller, and they were throwing rocks and bottles at police.
Nothing was thrown at police until after they tried to clear the crowd that had the right to be there.

The same people who are telling you that the "peaceful protesters" weren't throwing things at police are the same people that are telling you that mean old Trump ordered the crowd to be tear gassed, which we now know did not happen.

Just something to think about.

Trump is going to be so sorry for that little walk. In his little cocoon he plays it like he's still directing a reality tv show. Get those extras off the set. But this ain't Hollywood.

I see you still have not learned to read. Trump had NOTHING to do with the force displayed PRIOR to his walk to the church.

Maybe one day you can find a child who will read for you!
Bullshit. They wouldn't have cleared a path to the church had Impeached Trump not been planning on that ridiculous photo-op.

The same people who are telling you that the "peaceful protesters" weren't throwing things at police are the same people that are telling you that mean old Trump ordered the crowd to be tear gassed, which we now know did not happen.

Just something to think about.
There's a ton of videos online. I've seen nothing thrown at police prior to them clearing out the protesters -- which they had no right to do.

James Miller resigns for what happened with the church photo- op. That didn't take long. I expect things will be changing a lot in the next 5 months.

"I wish you the best': US military adviser resigns after Trump's controversial photo op at church"

"You may not have been able to stop President Trump from directing this appalling use of force, but you could have chosen to oppose it," Miller wrote to Esper in his resignation letter, which was obtained by The Washington Post. "Instead, you visibly supported it."

"In an extraordinary resignation letter, provided to The Washington Post, James Miller resigned from his post at the Pentagon’s Defense Science Board.
Miller, a former undersecretary of defense for policy, cited Secretary of Defense Mark Esper’s participation in President Donald Trump’s Monday night photo op in front of St. John’s Church. "

to bad he quit for no reason,,,

This guy was an undersecretary during Obama admin. He was a mid-level munchkin under Trump, so no.

Trump is going to be so sorry for that little walk. In his little cocoon he plays it like he's still directing a reality tv show. Get those extras off the set. But this ain't Hollywood.

I see you still have not learned to read. Trump had NOTHING to do with the force displayed PRIOR to his walk to the church.

Let's not split hairs. Trump decided that he was going to walk through the park to St. John's after his address in the Rose Garden. If he had not made that decision, at the time that he did, LE would not have begun dispersing the crowd early. We know AG Barr actually made the order to clear them out. He would not have done that if it weren't for the President's decision.

Bullshit. They wouldn't have cleared a path to the church had Impeached Trump not been planning on that ridiculous photo-op.

The decision to use force was not Trump's, dumbass!

to bad he quit for no reason,,,

to-too-two

Capital letters to starts entences help too!

No, it’s YOU and your fellow idiots who will be sorry come November. Your complete ignorance of reality is appalling. Keep cheering your rioters. REAL Americans are done with your blatant bullshit.

Doesn't matter. Force was used to clear a path for his photo-op, ordered by his direct subordinate. That's on Impeached Trump.

Doesn't matter. Force was used to clear a path for his photo-op, ordered by his direct subordinate. That's on Impeached Trump.
A man can walk from his home to a nearby church without being threatened, surely?

Why are people more upset about trump taking a photo there with a bible then they are of the historical church being burned down....Sandy hit, Obama visited, and it was one big photo shoot with him and Christie holding hands on the beach while millions were without power. The fucking lemmings here. Photo ops happen all the time. Now you’re surprised a president was in one? I could cite 50 other trump photo ops, but he goes to a historical church that was set on fire, and y’all care more about the fact trump took a picture there?

Bullshit! Is that all you ever post is bullshit?

Did you mean Acquitted Trump? Your pathetic statement avoids all fact and reason.

A man can walk from his home to a nearby church without being threatened, surely?
Who was threatening him?

Why are people more upset about trump taking a photo there with a bible then they are of the historical church being burned down....Sandy hit, Obama visited, and it was one big photo shoot with him and Christie holding hands on the beach while millions were without power. The fucking lemmings here. Photo ops happen all the time. Now you’re surprised a president was in one? I could cite 50 other trump photo ops, but he goes to a historical church that was set on fire, and y’all care more about the fact trump took a picture there?
Who was gassed or shot for Obama to visit with Christie?

Bullshit! Is that all you ever post is bullshit?

Did you mean Acquitted Trump? Your pathetic statement avoids all fact and reason.
No, I mean Impeached Trump.

Triggered much?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back