Trump under fire after vulgar remarks about Clinton

it is just sad what this country is becoming ....a joke in the eyes of the world....donald trump

5673_1590119154409115_4600302820163516727_n.jpg

it is just sad what this country is becoming ....a joke in the eyes of the world....donald trump

Bones, you and I have been watching Presidential races for a long time, and I can promise you that I have never seen anyone as irreverent, arrogant, distasteful, or ignorant as Donald Trump. Can you imagine Dwight, JFK, or Ronald Reagan using some of the crude words and tactics that Trump is using. He is an embarrassment to this country and I am sure the sane members of the GOP are trying desperately to find a way to push him out of contention for the nomination.

JUST AMAZING!

That's cute given how she named him "ISIS' best recruiting tool." Well, the only tools I see here are you and Hillary.
He is, or will be, if you elect him... that's just common knowledge...

Common knowledge goes that you don't get to tell others how to vote. And I didn't know they were selling crystal balls for Christmas on the internet, milady. You seem to think you know what the future entails.

Common knowledge goes, and as reverse psychology goes, the more you insult Trump, or his voters, the more people become attracted to him instead of being repelled.

Also, you underestimate the groundswell of support for him at the moment. You underestimate the power of the Trump side.

Polls may actually underestimate Trump's support, study finds

Bones, you and I have been watching Presidential races for a long time, and I can promise you that I have never seen anyone as irreverent, arrogant, distasteful, or ignorant as Donald Trump. Can you imagine Dwight, JFK, or Ronald Reagan using some of the crude words and tactics that Trump is using. He is an embarrassment to this country and I am sure the sane members of the GOP are trying desperately to find a way to push him out of contention for the nomination.

JUST AMAZING!

It's amazing that you're willing to direct this amount of scrutiny towards Trump, but are far too unwilling to do so for Hillary. She is an angel to you.

JUST AMAZING!
Trump's not who the world is laughing at; it's all the supporters who want him elected that are embarrassing.

I think ignoring an Ambassador pleading for help from a terrorist attack is a lot more offensive than a comment about Hillary getting schlonged.

Last edited:
Trump under fire for sexism after vulgar Clinton jibes

The man is a walking, talking disaster. He just cannot stay out of the trash heap, can he? He loses a little more with women every time he makes these stupid remarks.

I think he gets away with it because of what we see on reality TV and the extremes these shows go to. I think Will Robertson on Duck Dynasty would be high in the polls as well, because we feel like we know him. ( BTW ) Will supports Trump.

And America is pissed off ~ Trump talks about it , all of the other candidates didn't go near these topics until they saw Trumps polls sky rocket.
Many of his supporters are much more aware of the corruption now due to the info on the internet and seeing the shit that has been allowed , while we pay the price.

I do wish he would shut up and talk about the issues instead of his opponents, he is easy to piss off. His mouth has brought him up in the polls, and the closer we get his mouth can bring him down.

i am amazed the so called christian conservatives are all over him....3 wives....lusts after his daughter...rich due to rich daddy...bank rupt businesses....how many lawsuits has he initiated? i am shocked that his thin skin holds in his blood.....and the hair....that shit is just not real....or is the most elaborate comb over yet

i am amazed the so called christian conservatives are all over him....3 wives....lusts after his daughter...rich due to rich daddy...bank rupt businesses....how many lawsuits has he initiated? i am shocked that his thin skin holds in his blood.....and the hair....that shit is just not real....or is the most elaborate comb over yet
While you're complaining about his personality and his hair, the rest of the country agrees with building the wall, halting muslim immigration, and bringing jobs back to the U.S.

Forum List

Back