Trump Twitter Tantrum: "Alabama, do not trust Jeff Sessions. He let our Country down. That’s why I endorsed Coach Tommy Tuberville in the Senate Race"

"Tuberville's partner, Stroud, was found guilty in August 2013 of securities fraud, ordered to pay $2.1 million in restitution and serve 10 years in jail. The case against Tuberville was settled in October, 2013, but terms were not disclosed "

Alabama should send Jeff Sessions back to the Senate to send a message to the Kushner administration reminding them what actually put them in power

TRUMP 5/24/2020: "Sessions put people in place that were a disaster. They've always had the DOJ, but they kept it under Jeff Sessions. They took over."

REUTERS 1/31/2017: "Trump to nominate Rod Rosenstein to be deputy attorney general"

"it's really up in the air whether two or four or whatever years of Biden is better or worse than four years of Jared. " - Acerbic Ann Coulter

Sessions is a loser who was manipulated into making a terrible mistake.....

Alabama will have to decide if that's what they want.

Sessions did NOTHING as AG. He should not be reelected. Besides, Tommy was a great coach and a great Republican.

In other words he refused to become Trump's personal attorney. The AG is the top law enforcement officer in the country. He should not be abusing it as Barr has.

"Sessions warned Trump (correctly) that the First Step Act would lead to dangerous criminals being freed. That's exactly what happened time and time again "

Brandon J. Weichert: Alabama voters should ignore Trump’s rage-tweets and vote for Jeff Sessions

If they're Republicans, then they both suck equally badly in my book. VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!

Ann Coulter ERUPTS:

"Observe Sessions: a gentleman -- and a MAN, not a whining, blame-shifting, gigantic fruitcake.

After the big show of Rod Rosentein writing a letter explaining that Comey was being fired for his handling of the Hillary probe, idiot-boy Trump went on Lester Holt, said the letter was a sham and HE ALONE made the decision to fire Comey...because of Russia.

Where on earth is Steven Miller, Sen. Sessions longtime aide??? Hope his new wife is out of quarantine! With loyalty like that, she might worry about him running off with someone new.

TRUMP GOT ALABAMA A DEMOCRATIC U.S. SENATOR BY HIS IDIOTIC MEDDLING IN THE PRIMARY LAST TIME. If you know nothing else, Alabamians, you should do the opposite of what Trump recommends in a primary.

Yeah, it was Sessions fault Trump got a Special Prosecutor. You don't even need Nexis to see it was ALL TRUMP'S FAULT. He had to brag it that was HIS decision to fire Comey!

I will never apologize for supporting the issues that candidate Trump advocated, but I am deeply sorry for thinking that this shallow and broken man would show even some remote fealty to the promises that got him elected.

I can't wait to see what the media have in store for the former football coach, Tuberville. This is going to be another Roy Moore catastrophe - also engineered by Trump

Sessions HAD to recuse himself, you complete blithering idiot. YOU did not have to go on Lester Holt's show and announce you fired Comey over the Russian investigation. That's what got you a Special Prosecutor.

GREAT WORK IN THE LAST ALABAMA SENATE RACE, MR. PRESIDENT! Keep it up and we'll have zero Republican senators. The next Republican president will be elected in the year 4820.

The media is salivating over the former football coach, Tommy Tuberville (choice of the most disloyal human God ever created, DJT)

COVID gave Trump a chance to be a decent, compassionate human being (or pretending to be). But he couldn't even do that.

Trump didn't build the wall and never had any intention of doing so. The ONE PERSON in the Trump administration who did anything about immigration was Jeff Session. And this lout attacks him.

The most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office is trying to lose AND take the Senate with him. Another Roy Moore fiasco so he can blame someone else for his own mess.

3 years ago, a complete moron of a president told NBC's Lester Holt, "I was going to fire Comey. ... [W]hen I decided to just do it I said to myself, I said, 'You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story.'" BAM! SPECIAL PROSECUTOR! "

Tell me who was going to win the 2016 election for Repubs.

Ann Coulter ERUPTS:

"Observe Sessions: a gentleman -- and a MAN, not a whining, blame-shifting, gigantic fruitcake.

After the big show of Rod Rosentein writing a letter explaining that Comey was being fired for his handling of the Hillary probe, idiot-boy Trump went on Lester Holt, said the letter was a sham and HE ALONE made the decision to fire Comey...because of Russia.

Where on earth is Steven Miller, Sen. Sessions longtime aide??? Hope his new wife is out of quarantine! With loyalty like that, she might worry about him running off with someone new.

TRUMP GOT ALABAMA A DEMOCRATIC U.S. SENATOR BY HIS IDIOTIC MEDDLING IN THE PRIMARY LAST TIME. If you know nothing else, Alabamians, you should do the opposite of what Trump recommends in a primary.

Yeah, it was Sessions fault Trump got a Special Prosecutor. You don't even need Nexis to see it was ALL TRUMP'S FAULT. He had to brag it that was HIS decision to fire Comey!

I will never apologize for supporting the issues that candidate Trump advocated, but I am deeply sorry for thinking that this shallow and broken man would show even some remote fealty to the promises that got him elected.

I can't wait to see what the media have in store for the former football coach, Tuberville. This is going to be another Roy Moore catastrophe - also engineered by Trump

Sessions HAD to recuse himself, you complete blithering idiot. YOU did not have to go on Lester Holt's show and announce you fired Comey over the Russian investigation. That's what got you a Special Prosecutor.

GREAT WORK IN THE LAST ALABAMA SENATE RACE, MR. PRESIDENT! Keep it up and we'll have zero Republican senators. The next Republican president will be elected in the year 4820.

The media is salivating over the former football coach, Tommy Tuberville (choice of the most disloyal human God ever created, DJT)

COVID gave Trump a chance to be a decent, compassionate human being (or pretending to be). But he couldn't even do that.

Trump didn't build the wall and never had any intention of doing so. The ONE PERSON in the Trump administration who did anything about immigration was Jeff Session. And this lout attacks him.

The most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office is trying to lose AND take the Senate with him. Another Roy Moore fiasco so he can blame someone else for his own mess.

3 years ago, a complete moron of a president told NBC's Lester Holt, "I was going to fire Comey. ... [W]hen I decided to just do it I said to myself, I said, 'You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story.'" BAM! SPECIAL PROSECUTOR! "

Tell me who was going to win the 2016 election for Repubs.
Senator Rubio would have won a 50 state landslide and the popular vote

Sessions did NOTHING as AG. He should not be reelected. Besides, Tommy was a great coach and a great Republican.

In other words he refused to become Trump's personal attorney. The AG is the top law enforcement officer in the country. He should not be abusing it as Barr has.

The only abuse you know anything about is your jacking off five times a day, or self-abuse.

as for Sessions recusing himself, this always gets lied about by the Trump brown-losers, it was 100% manifestly obviously required for Sessions to recuse himself from any investigations into the campaign. It wasn’t anything having to do with Russia. If it had something to do with Burisma, or something new that came up during the administration, then of course Sessions could oversee it, but he was part of the Trump campaign. The Democrats’ conspiracy theory about Trump was that his campaign conspired with Russia. Sessions was part of the Trump campaign. Of course he had to recuse himself, by law he had to recuse himself.

But this gigantic fruitcake in the Oval Office, instead of just firing Sessions, and by the way Sessions offered his resignation the day after. When Trump first came into office Sessions recommended, fire Comey right away, start with a clean slate. There would have been no Russia investigation. But he disregarded Sessions’ advice, the day after the special counsel was appointed, Sessions offers his resignation letter, Trump rejects it. Though it would have been stupid, if at any point Trump could have decided to fire Sessions. You’re the president. You’re the president. Fire him. But no. Giant fruitcake doesn’t fire him, he just taunts him, he humiliates him on Twitter, over and over and over again.

So needless to say all sane, rational people hated Trump for that, they really hated Trump for that. Sessions was one of two-and-a-half members of Trump’s cabinet who wasn’t an abominable open-borders, forever war, anti-MAGA, anti-Trump person.

Sessions was the greatest senator. He’s great on immigration, he’s great on crime, and that’s the whole reason Jared detests Sessions.

Forum List

Back